assist (verb) · assists (third person present) · assisted (past tense) · assisted (past participle) · assisting (present participle)
1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Assist (Entry 1 of 2) an act or instance of helping with an Assist from his dad, the youngster built a doghouse any canine would be proud to call home
2. To give support or aid to; help: Please Assist him in moving the furniture
3. To be associated with as an Assistant or helper
4. Alert: Users of eRA Commons, Assist, Internet Assisted Review (IAR) and Commons Mobile will be required to use login.gov for two-factor authentication (2FA) in
5. Washington Assistance and Financial Aid Programs
6. Find how to get help, including food, rental or energy bill Assistance and free health care, in all cities and counties in Washington listed below, including Seattle and Spokane.Get grants, free items or services, government Assistance and other social services.
7. Assist is an online application for Delawareans to apply for health and social service programs.
8. Assist definition is - to give usually supplementary support or aid to
9. How to use Assist in a sentence.
10. Assist Is a Team of Highly Trained Advocates
11. We work with the disabled who are often homeless and/or living in poverty, Assisting them in getting their Social Security benefits
12. To give help or support to, especially as a subordinate or supplement; aid: The clerk Assisted the judge by looking up related precedents
13. Her breathing was Assisted by a respirator.
14. Find 97 ways to say Assist, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Assist n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
16. Martin came in with an Assist…
17. State of Delaware - Delaware Assist
18. Sign up for an account now to begin filing your Delaware Assist application online quickly, easily, and securely
19. Synonyms for Assist in Free Thesaurus
20. 59 synonyms for Assist: help, back, support, further, benefit, aid, encourage, work with, work for
21. To help somebody or help with something: Assist (sb) with sth The coordinator will Assist the director with all aspects of event-planning. Assist (sb) in doing sth The prospectus provides detailed information that will Assist …
22. Zoho Assist is cloud-based remote support and remote access software that helps you support customers from a distance through web-based, on-demand remote support sessions
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Assist as‧sist 1 / əˈsɪst / W3 AWL verb formal 1 [intransitive, transitive] HELP to help someone to do something Assist (somebody) with/in something You will be employed to Assist in the development of new equipment
24. Assist somebody to do something We want to Assist people to stay in their
25. Assist is a U.S.- based nonprofit organization that matches academically talented, multi-lingual international students with American independent secondary schools
26. During a one-year school stay, an Assist scholar-leader serves as a cultural ambassador actively participating in classes and extracurricular activities
27. If someone is Assisting the police with their inquiries, it usually means they have…
28. A credit counselor may able to Assist you with your debt problems
29. Cash, Food, and Medical Assistance
30. The translation of the Assist into Portuguese was done by Maria Lucia Formigoni from the Psychobiology Department, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo and Roseli Boerngen de Lacerda, Federal University of Parana, Curitiba, Brazil. Assist Questionnaire Version 3.0 …
31. Assist Indiana provides Advocacy, Specialized Services, Interventions and Support to Trauma victims
32. What is Assist? Assist is the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities providing the most accurate and up-to-date information available about student transfer within California
33. Assist is a computerized student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at one
34. Assist Digital Spa IT11961610158 Via Inganni, 93 - 20147 Milano, Italia
36. Verb If you Assist someone, you help them to do a job or task by doing part of the work for them
37. Julia was Assisting him to prepare his speech.
38. An Assist can be scored for the passer even if the player who receives the pass makes a basket after dribbling the ball
39. However, the original definition of an Assist did not include such situations, so the comparison of Assist statistics across eras is a complex matter.
40. Assist someone with someone or something to help someone manage someone or something, especially with lifting or physical management
41. Assist me with Jane, won't you?
42. Assist: 1 v give help or Assistance; be of service Synonyms: aid , help Types: show 16 types hide 16 types alleviate , ease , facilitate make easier attend , attend to , serve , wait on work for or be a servant to benefact help as a benefactor help out be of help, as in a particular situation of need subserve be helpful or useful succor
43. Please Assist Greg in the committee's assignment
44. We Assisted him in the whole procedure.
45. WHO - Assist V3.0 INTERVIEWER ID ID CCOUNTRY CCLINIC PATIENT IDID DDATE INTRODUCTION ((Please read to patient Please read to patient Please read to patient )) Thank you for agreeing to take part in this brief interview about alcohol, tobacco products and other drugs
46. COVID-19 At AssistRx, we remain focused on supporting our healthcare providers in caring for their patients and providing high-quality healthcare services as …
47. What does Assist mean? To work with as a helper or Assistant
48. The WHO Assist project aims to support and promote screening and brief interventions for psychoactive substance use by health professionals to facilitate prevention, early recognition and management of substance use disorders in health care systems with the ultimate goal of reducing the
49. Aim Assist is the leading On Screen Sight & Crosshair for enhancing visual aiming Assistance in FPS (First Person Shooter) and TPS (Third Person Shooter) Battle Royale games for PC
50. If you are struggling to see or use your existing Battle Royale games sight or crosshair you can use the Aim Assist App from the Microsoft App Store to resolve the
51. TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device! Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
52. In association football, an Assist is a contribution by a player which helps to score a goal.Statistics for Assists made by players may be kept officially by the organisers of a competition, or unofficially by, for example, journalists or organisers of fantasy football competitions
53. Recording Assists is not part of the official Laws of the Game and the criteria for an Assist to be awarded may