assignation (noun) · assignations (plural noun)
1. A midnight Assignation between adulterers at a downtown hotel Recent Examples on the Web The Assignation was seen as a major escalation in hostilities, and Iran days later launched missile attacks …
2. The act of assigning: Assignation of blame.
3. Assignation This thirteen-fold procedure was a common practice long before the creation of a ceremonial Assignation of "meaning" to each of the steps.
4. The act of assigning: Assignation of blame.
5. 5 synonyms of Assignation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Assignation
7. Assignation: an agreement to be present at …
8. Assignation in Scots law, the mode of transferring ownership of incorporeal property
9. Find 12 ways to say Assignation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Assignation (countable and uncountable, plural Assignations) An appointment for a meeting, generally of a romantic or sexual nature
11. Assignation (définition) Une Assignation est un acte de procédure par lequel une personne (le demandeur) informe son adversaire (le défendeur) qu'elle intente un procès contre lui et l'appelle à comparaître devant un tribunal afin qu'un juge tranche le litige.
12. Allotment, apportionment, apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, Assignation (noun) the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state" Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
13. Cette Assignation est soumise à l'approbation des autorités intéressées.: Such assignment shall be made with the agreement of the competent authority.: Information après chaque ronde d' Assignation 73
14. Information at the end of each assignment round 73.: Du nouveau concernant l' Assignation de votre femme
15. ‘The overall level of correct Assignation of parent varieties was higher when P was used at a level of 0.99.’ Origin Late Middle English (in the senses ‘command, appointment to office, or allotment of revenue’): via Old French from Latin assignatio(n-), from the verb assignare (see assign ).
16. Synonyms for Assignation include rendezvous, tryst, appointment, date, engagement, meeting, tweetup, affair, get-together and quickie
17. Definition of Assignation noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
18. User Activity logs include actions related to policy Assignation rules.: Les journaux Activités utilisateur contiennent des actions liées aux règles d' Assignation de politiques
19. Fbx: update saving mode loses material Assignation.: Fbx : le mode de sauvegarde update perd l' Assignation des matériaux
20. I have an important Assignation with a tree.: J'ai un rendez-vous important avec un arbre.
21. What is the definition of Assignation? What is the meaning of Assignation? How do you use Assignation in a sentence? What are synonyms for Assignation?
22. How to say Assignation in English? Pronunciation of Assignation with 3 audio pronunciations, 13 synonyms, 2 meanings, 12 translations, 1 sentence and more for Assignation.
23. Relinquishment and Assignation New provisions for relinquishment and Assignation come into force at the end of February 2021
24. As nouns the difference between assignment and Assignation is that assignment is the act of assigning; the allocation of a job or a set of tasks while Assignation is an appointment for a meeting, generally of a romantic or sexual nature.
25. 'Assignation' epidemic MAY be correct considering Kennedy's reputation
26. Columnist: Keith Groller " Assignation " between Gove and Sam Taylor-Wood, who, according to private polling, 70 per cent of the electorate think is married to Dave, but neither one bit and I was left not only footing the bill, but in possession of sufficient information
27. English Translation of “Assignation” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
28. One between lovers They arranged their Assignations by phone.
29. An Assignation is a secret meeting
30. You might have an Assignation with your new girlfriend if the two of you were keeping your relationship private.
31. Definition of Assignation written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
32. Assignation in Scots law, the mode of transferring ownership of incorporeal property
33. Assignation is the term used to describe the transfer of a croft tenancy from a tenant crofter, referred to as the ‘assignor’ or ‘outgoing tenant’, to a person of their choice referred to as the ‘assignee’ or ‘proposed new tenant’.
34. Assignation - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
35. So, an Assignation is therefore not an Assignation when it’s granted in security for a debt - in which case it’s not to be treated as an Assignation of all of the assignor’s rights but rather as an Assignation of only some of the assignor’s rights
36. Antonyms for Assignation include division, separation, discharge, dismissal, dismission, expulsion, firing, keeping, free time and spare time
37. An Assignation must be intimated in order for a security interest to be created in the asset.
38. Hypernyms ("Assignation" is a kind of): distribution (the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Assignation"): grant; subsidisation; subsidization (the act of providing a subsidy)
39. Assignation (n.) early 14c., "appointment by authority," from Old French assignacion (14c., Modern French Assignation), from Latin Assignationem (nominative assignatio) "an assigning, allotment," noun of action from past-participle stem of assignare / adsignare "to mark out, to allot by sign, assign, award," from ad "to" (see ad-) + signare "make a sign," from signum "identifying mark, sign
40. Thoroughbred pedigree for Assignation, progeny, and female family reports from the Thoroughbred Horse Pedigree Query.
41. This notion of culpability, or the Assignation of guilt and innocence From the first, Danlo worried over Hanuman's Assignation to Master Bardo Those arrangements had been made with the plaintiff bank and had involved by way of security an Assignation by Stanley Miller to the bank of the full benefit of all sums due complex topological possibilities which radically unsettle any simple
42. Find 12 ways to say Assignation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. [page 1:] Poe’s “The Assignation”: A Reconsideration Edward W
44. Since the publication in 1963 of Richard Benton’s study of “The Assignation,‘‘(1) several readers of the story have been persuaded to take his interpretation as a starting point for further commentary.
45. Synonyms for Assignation in Free Thesaurus
46. 17 synonyms for Assignation: secret meeting, rendezvous, tryst, clandestine meeting, illicit
47. Assignation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
48. Linnaeus led the Assignation of categories to plants and animals in the 18th century.
49. The Assignation Ran like crazy, to the station Late again, the aggravation Would she keep their Assignation He was getting palpitations
50. Assignation of 1991 Act Tenancies Issued by: Bob McIntosh, Tenant Farming Commissioner This guide describes the main features of the legislation but is intended as a lay person’s guide and does not cover some of the fine detail of the legal procedures