asseverate (verb) · asseverates (third person present) · asseverated (past tense) · asseverated (past participle) · asseverating (present participle)
1. We say with all seriousness that Asseverate is a fancy word meaning "to assert or declare." It was formed in Latin from the prefix ad- ("to, toward") and the verb severare, a relative of the adjective …
2. Word Origin for Asseverate C18: from Latin assevērāre to do (something) earnestly, from sevērus severe Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins …
3. Asseverate synonyms, Asseverate pronunciation, Asseverate translation, English dictionary definition of Asseverate
4. They Asseverate with vehemence that in all the seven-and-thirty plays there is no such thing as a native woodnote wild
5. A CENTURY OF SCIENCE AND OTHER ESSAYS JOHN FISKE It has more solemnity than declare, and more composure and dignity than Asseverate, which is to assert excitedly
6. What does Asseverate mean? To declare seriously or positively; affirm
7. No one appeared to think it worth while to Asseverate the fact, for it was self-evident
8. It has more solemnity than declare, and more composure and dignity than Asseverate, which is to assert excitedly
9. As to whether she was young, middle-aged or only well-preserved, no one was in a position to Asseverate.
10. Asseverate is a crossword puzzle clue
11. Asseverate is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
12. Conjugate Asseverate in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
13. Asseverate is a synonym of assert
14. As verbs the difference between Asseverate and assert is that Asseverate is to declare earnestly, seriously, or positively; to affirm while assert is to declare with assurance or plainly and strongly; to state positively
15. In the email above, Corrie passionately Asseverates a belief that acts of violence spring from experiences of subjection and degradation; she notes in particular, with a peculiarly lyrical expression, the injustice of those who are compelled to live 'with their children in a shrinking place'.
16. Examples of Asseverate in a sentence If John does not Asseverate his love for me, I will not marry him
17. 🔊 On the witness stand, the dishonest man will Asseverate he knew nothing about the fraud of which he is accused
18. 🔊 The teacher could not believe the class mischief-maker had the nerve to Asseverate a zombie stole his homework
19. Find 2 ways to say Asseverate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Asseverate: 1 v state categorically Synonyms: assert , maintain Types: allege , aver , say report or maintain predicate , proclaim affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of plead make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by
21. With clause ‘the government has Asseverated that a swift trial will be conducted’
22. ‘he Asseverated the need for a just, fair, and united country’.
23. Definition of Asseverate in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Asseverate mean? Information and translations of Asseverate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
25. Asseverate 'Asseverate' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Asseverate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Asseverate will help you to finish your crossword today
26. What I Asseverate is, that his Excellency, having the same intercourse with his horse during his exercise, that he hath with his soldiers when training them, may form and break either to every feat of war which he chooses to practise, and accordingly that this noble charger is admirably managed.
27. See authoritative translations of Asseverate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
28. Asseverate - state categorically
29. Inflections of ' Asseverate ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
30. Asseverate translation in English-Romanian dictionary
31. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "Asseverate".Found in 0 ms.
32. Synonyms for Asseverated in Free Thesaurus
33. 16 synonyms for Asseverate: affirm, allege, argue, assert, aver, avouch, avow, claim, contend
34. Asseverate: See: acknowledge , adduce , affirm , allege , assert , assure , attest , avouch , avow , bear , certify , claim , contend , declare , depose , enunciate
35. Asseverate (v.) "affirm positively or solemnly," 1791, from Latin asseveratus / adseveratus, past participle of asseverare / adseverare "to affirm, insist on, maintain," from ad "to" (see ad-) + severus "serious, grave, strict, austere," which is probably from PIE root *segh-"to have, hold," on the notion of "steadfastness, toughness." Related: Asseverated; asseverating.
36. What is the definition of Asseverate? What is the meaning of Asseverate? How do you use Asseverate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Asseverate?
37. Asseverate (Thesaurus) asset asseveration
38. Asseverate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Asseverate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
39. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Asseverate in Urdu is حتمی طور پر کہنا, and in roman we write it Hatmi Tour Par Kehna.
40. Asseverate (1 Occurrence) Asseverate (1 Occurrence)
41. 1 Timothy 1:7 willing to be teachers of law, not understanding either the things they say, nor concerning what they Asseverate, ( /a/Asseverate.htm - 6k
42. Simple past tense and past participle of Asseverate Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
43. Asseverate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
44. 'to Asseverate' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
45. Asseverate translation in English-Tagalog dictionary
46. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "Asseverate".Found in 1 ms.
47. Translation for 'to Asseverate' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
48. * Actually, the critical one, since observations Asseverate it
49. When Jonson Asseverates that wise speaking needs restraint, his language simultaneously concedes predilection to "wander" beyond the known and legitimate, informing even the "wise" tongue;
50. Asseverate ambarcaţiune pe pernă de aer denyingly ein Blatt Papier homine imperito nunquam quidquam injustius qui, nisi quod ipse fecit, nihil rectum putat Blockprüfzeichen (n.) dimenzije switch cabinet Gibbets special interest male eagle, tercel (male falcon used in falconry), nitrogenous fertiliser človek slučajno Japan nem ramo de
51. Definition of Asseverate in the Fine Dictionary
52. Meaning of Asseverate with illustrations and photos
53. Pronunciation of Asseverate and its etymology
54. Related words - Asseverate synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
55. Example sentences containing Asseverate
56. Asseverate definition in English dictionary, Asseverate meaning, synonyms, see also 'asseveration',assert',assertive',asserter'
57. Sentence with the word Asseverate
58. What I Asseverate is, that his Excellency, having the same intercourse with his horse during his exercise, that he hath with his soldiers when training them, may form and break either to every feat of war which he chooses to practise, and accordingly that this noble charger is admirably managed.
59. Asseverate in a word, to sum up, to sum it all up in one sentence bearing rigidity nutritive salts karkotus a restabili zero of a measuring instrument aurea mediocritas (or, auream mediocritatem) galvánúton bevont servis hunger /leanness fawner neli oxygen mask opposed characters tottemairu driving away Euler nyetanthes Korrektor (n
60. Asseverate Meaning in Hindi is शपथपूर्वक कहना
61. Asseverate is a verb (used with object), Asseverated, asseverating by form
62. The synonyms and antonyms of Asseverate are listed below.
63. Giuritrad Traduzioni Asseverate
64. Giuritrad Traduzioni Asseverate è un'agenzia di traduzioni a Padova, in Italia, specializzata nelle traduzioni giurate, certificate e ufficiali.
asseverate (third-person singular simple present asseverates, present participle asseverating, simple past and past participle asseverated) (transitive) To declare earnestly, seriously, or positively; to affirm.
assert, asseverate, maintain(verb) state categorically. Synonyms: affirm, keep, conserve, observe, wield, hold, sustain, aver, keep up, avow, defend, put forward, swan, swear, maintain, insist, exert, uphold, preserve, assert, verify.
asseverational definition: Adjective (comparative more asseverational, superlative most asseverational) 1. Of or pertaining to asseveration.Origin asseveration + -al Of or pertaining to asseveration.Origin asseveration + -al
other words for asservation. affirmation. allegation. contention. insistence. pronouncement. attestation. avowal. defense.