asset (noun) · assets (plural noun)
1. Asset definition is - the property of a deceased person subject by law to the payment of his or her debts and legacies
2. How to use Asset in a sentence.
3. Asset definition, a useful and desirable thing or quality: Organizational ability is an Asset
4. Asset: An Asset is a resource with economic value that an individual, corporation or country owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide future benefit
5. Asset synonyms, Asset pronunciation, Asset translation, English dictionary definition of Asset
6. A useful or valuable quality, person, or thing; an advantage or resource: proved herself an Asset to the company
7. An Asset is something containing economic value and/or future benefit
8. An Asset can often generate cash flows in the future, such as a piece of machinery, a financial security, or a patent.
9. Find 15 ways to say Asset, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The cost method is a simple way of valuing an Asset because it uses its original purchase price
11. However, the market value, or mark to market method, can be a more accurate way of determining Assets' value because it can decrease or increase from the original purchase price over time
12. This method bases the value on the price an Asset would sell
13. Our Service SmartAsset is an easy, convenient way to find financial advisors in your area
14. EWealthManager.com provides access to AssetMark account information as well as account custody statements and regulatory materials for accounts custodied at AssetMark Trust.
15. Asset: a person who tries secretly to obtain information for one country in the territory of another usually unfriendly country
16. Assets are everything you own that has any monetary value, plus any money you are owed
17. An Asset may be depreciated over time, so that its recorded cost gradually declines over its useful life
18. Alternatively, an Asset may be recorded at its full value until such time as it is consumed
19. In intelligence, Assets are persons within organizations or countries being spied upon who provide information for an outside spy
20. There are different categories of Assets, including people who:
21. An Asset’s bubble is when its value rises dramatically in a short period of time – but isn’t supported by a product’s value
22. A bubble occurs when investors buy an Asset and increase the price rapidly, well beyond its actual value
23. A low poly Asset pack of characters, props, weapons, vehicles and environment Assets to create a Sci-Fi themed polygonal style game
24. Asset Dash ranks the top stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies by market capitalization
25. Our Asset management software puts the whole picture at your fingertips
26. With Asset Panda, you won't have to sift through cluttered Asset management spreadsheet records anymore
27. With our consolidated Asset tracking software, you’ll be able to see full action histories, warranty information, user manuals, and photos all in one convenient place.
28. The Net Zero Asset Managers initiative is a group of international Asset managers committed to supporting the goal of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 or sooner, in line with global efforts to limit warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius; and to supporting …
29. Asset-Map serves financial professionals from a variety of disciplines, including financial planners, RIAs, insurance agents, and tax/legal professionals who all use Asset-Map with their clients
30. Asset-Map works with both independent practitioners and large global financial services firms and their advisors.
31. Asset.Guru is cloud-based fixed Asset management software that delivers an online Asset register and delivers employee equipment tracking
32. Asset definition: Something or someone that is an Asset is considered useful or helps a person or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
33. See 4 authoritative translations of Asset in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
34. An Asset is defined in general dictionaries as something useful or valuable
35. The task of any IT manager is to ensure that existing IT Assets currently meet those criteria
36. Repossession - Nassau Asset Management specializes in many aspects of repossession, orderly liquidations, auctions, and Asset management
37. Asset IQ is a dedicated provider of remarketing, inventory and Asset management solutions that provides our clients with a lower cost and more effective alternative to complex process of reclamation, disposition, on going management and resale of high-value …
38. The Asset provides authoritative, unbiased coverage of the financial markets together with independent financial research on Asian issues, trends & developments
39. Asset (Association of Service and Support Employees of Texas Woman’s University) This association was established as The Texas Woman’s University Office Support Staff (TOSS) in 1983 to encourage career and personal development of individual members and to enhance communication and cooperation among TWU staff members.
40. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Asset n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
41. (useful item) (oggetto utile) risorsa nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità: This software is an Asset for the diagnosis of technical problems
42. IT Asset management (ITAM) is the process of cataloging, tracking, and maintaining an organization’s technology Assets
43. IT Asset management combines the ability to track and analyze the financial and contractual pieces against actual inventory to drive service success with a better understanding of how IT Assets support the business and users.
44. Asset was founded in 1994 to support the critical need for systemic science education reform
45. SC Asset is a fully integrated living solutions provider based in Bangkok, building and developing different types of Thailand real estate for sale, including quality houses, townhomes, condominiums and home offices across the country.
46. • Tokenizing the Asset and fragmenting into fractions paves the way for Investors to access high value Assets by acquiring a fractional ownership of those Assets
47. • It keeps track of every transfer and ownership in the tokenized Asset and because of its immutable structure no
48. Built by and for Asset managers, Assette has more than 20 years of experience helping firms drive productivity and cost savings using data in client, sales and digital communications
49. Our clients have a combined one trillion+ dollars in Assets under management and include many of the top firms in …
50. Asset was honored to be selected as the technology partner by the government, responsible for building the Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB) and integrating all publishers’ contents through a single unified portal to make access to information easy, secured, friendly and productive
51. 369,290 Asset jobs available on Indeed.com
52. Asset management is a systematic process of developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of Assets in the most cost-effective manner (including all costs, risks and performance attributes)
53. Other articles where Asset is discussed: accounting: The balance sheet: …three major sections: (1) the Assets, which are probable future economic benefits owned or controlled by the entity; (2) the liabilities, which are probable future sacrifices of economic benefits; and (3) the owners’ equity, calculated as the residual interest in the Assets of an entity after deducting liabilities.
54. Asset prices tend to be regulated by the law of supply and demand; that is, the price of an Asset increases with smaller supply and/or greater demand