See also: Assertion Assertion/evidence Assertions Assert Assertive Asset Assess Assent Assessment Assembly Assemble Assemblage Asseveration Assessed Assertiveness Asse Asseverate Assented Assel Assembled Asserted Assessor Assessing
1. Assertion definition is - the act of asserting or something that is asserted: such as
Assertion, Act, Asserting, Asserted, As
2. How to use Assertion in a sentence.
3. A positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason: a mere Assertion; an unwarranted Assertion. an act of asserting.
Assertion, An, Act, Asserting
4. Assertion Their system emphasises clean separation between programme parts that allow effective validation and parts that involve Assertions (represented as types)
Assertion, Allow, And, Assertions, As
5. Assertion is a stylistic approach or technique involving a strong declaration, a forceful or confident and positive statement regarding a belief or a fact
Assertion, Approach, And
6. The definition of an Assertion is an allegation or proclamation of something, often as the result of opinion as opposed to fact
An, Assertion, Allegation, As
7. An example of someone making an Assertion is a person who stands up boldly in …
8. Find 25 ways to say Assertion, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Assertion, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. An Assertion (uh-SUR-shun) is an emphatic declaration by a speaker or writer
10. It’s not necessarily factually correct, but the person making the Assertion forcefully states their belief as if it were true
11. The word Assertion first appeared in English in the early 15th century as …
Assertion, Appeared, As
12. Assertions are defined as “a statement that is believed to be true by the speaker
Assertions, Are, As
13. “An Assertion can be anything, e.g., “I assert that fundamental value investing is the best investing philosophy.” However, it is difficult to measure whether the statement is indeed true.
An, Assertion, Anything, Assert
14. 8 rows · Audit Assertions, financial statement Assertions, or management’s Assertions, are the …
Audit, Assertions, Are
15. The Assertion is that the full amounts of all transactions were recorded, without error.
Assertion, Amounts, All
16. Synonyms & Antonyms of Assertion 1 a solemn and often public declaration of the truth or existence of something the Assertion that all men have certain unalienable rights …
Amp, Antonyms, Assertion, And, All
17. Audit Assertions are the implicit or explicit claims and representations made by the management responsible for the preparation of financial statements regarding the appropriateness of the various elements of financial statements and disclosures
Audit, Assertions, Are, And, Appropriateness
18. Audit Assertions are also known as Management Assertions and Financial Statement Assertions.
Audit, Assertions, Are, Also, As, And
19. An Assertion is a declaration that's made emphatically, especially as part of an argument or as if it's to be understood as a statement of fact
An, Assertion, As, Argument
20. So if someone makes an Assertion, they’re not just trying out an idea — they really mean it.
21. In computer programming, specifically when using the imperative programming paradigm, an Assertion is a predicate (a Boolean-valued function over the state space, usually expressed as a logical proposition using the variables of a program) connected to a point in the program, that always should evaluate to true at that point in code execution
An, Assertion, As, Always, At
22. Assertions can help a programmer read the code
23. Sentence Examples The government's Assertionthat torture and summary executions might be carried out without recourse to the law clearly shocked the court
24. Their libertarianism was more aesthetic than political, an Assertionof personal autonomy against repressive philistinism.
Aesthetic, An, Assertionof, Autonomy, Against
25. ‘For once the Assertion that this is television that will ask questions seems very likely to be true.’ ‘Free will, as I understand it, is the Assertion that a person is the cause of their own actions.’
Assertion, Ask, As, Actions
26. An Assertion is signed using the key pair for a service, which was generated during registration
27. Examples of Assertion in a sentence
28. The lawyer’s Assertion will have us believe her client was not in the state at the time of the murder
29. 🔊 Because a court of law is based on facts and evidence, the jury cannot be expected to make its decision on a simple Assertion
30. His Assertion that a peculiarly susceptible subject may be kept in the realm of the unreal for weeks, months, and even years, dominated by whatever delusions and hallucinations the operator may from time to time suggest, is a trifle disquieting." View in context.
31. An Assertion is defined by a descriptor that contains five pieces of information: The <Constraint name>, qualified by the <Schema name> of the Schema it belongs to
32. An Assertion is a statement in Java which ensures the correctness of any assumptions which have been done in the program
An, Assertion, Any, Assumptions
33. When an Assertion is executed, it is assumed to be true.
An, Assertion, Assumed
34. The information recorded in the financial statements actually occurred during the year; fraudulent transactions are most likely to violate this Assertion
Actually, Are, Assertion
35. Rights and Obligations Assertion
36. As nouns the difference between Assertion and assertation is that Assertion is the act of asserting, or that which is asserted; positive declaration or averment; affirmation; statement asserted; position advanced while assertation is an Assertion, statement of opinion.
As, Assertion, And, Assertation, Act, Asserting, Asserted, Averment, Affirmation, Advanced, An
37. What is Assertion? Assertions are statements that assert or state a fact confidently in your program
Assertion, Assertions, Are, Assert
38. Assertions are simply boolean expressions that check if …
39. Assertion (rather formal) a statement of something that you strongly believe to be true, although it has not been proved
40. Claim or Assertion? When the point in doubt is a matter of opinion, not fact, use Assertion: She made sweeping claims about the role of women in society.
41. Java Assertion - Assertion is a statement in java
42. Let's see its advantage and example of Assertion in java.
Advantage, And, Assertion
43. Definition of Assertion in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Assertion mean? Information and translations of Assertion in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
45. ‘For once the Assertion that this is television that will ask questions seems very likely to be true.’ ‘Free will, as I understand it, is the Assertion that a person is the cause of their own actions.’
Assertion, Ask, As, Actions
46. As nouns the difference between Assertion and claim is that Assertion is the act of asserting, or that which is asserted; positive declaration or averment; affirmation; statement asserted; position advanced while claim is a demand of ownership made for something (eg claim ownership, claim victory)
As, Assertion, And, Act, Asserting, Asserted, Averment, Affirmation, Advanced
47. Assertion definition: a positive statement , usually made without an attempt at furnishing evidence Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Assertion, An, Attempt, At, And
48. Assertion by Hainbach, released 25 May 2020 1
49. Assertions are a defensive programming technique that are built into some languages with the assert keyword
Assertions, Are, Assert
50. An Assertion is required if an individual gets married after the child was born to the person that gave birth
An, Assertion, After
51. Once the Assertion is filed with the Department of Health, the spouse qualifies to sign an Acknowledgment of Parentage (AOP) form.
Assertion, An, Acknowledgment, Aop
52. All the Assertions are in the Assert class
All, Assertions, Are, Assert
53. Public class Assert extends java.lang.Object This class provides a set of Assertion methods, useful for writing tests
54. Only failed Assertions are recorded
55. • The only thing that is constant is the Assertion of difference
56. • Alternatively the violation can be inverted ; like a black comedy , or the Assertion of a stark revenge or retribution .
57. Management Assertions or financial statement Assertions are the implicit or explicit Assertions that the preparer of financial statements is making to its users.These Assertions are relevant to auditors performing a financial statement audit in two ways
Assertions, Are, Auditors, Audit
assertion (noun) · assertions (plural noun)
Definition of assertion. : the act of asserting or something that is asserted: such as. a. : insistent and positive affirming, maintaining, or defending (as of a right or attribute) an assertion of ownership/innocence.
Definition of assertation. : the act of asserting or something that is asserted : assertion This crisis, which inspires repeated heartfelt assertations of Mr. Richburg's happiness to be an American …— William Finnegan, New York Times Book Review, 30 Mar.
An "assertion" is a statement given as absolute fact. So the "assertion level" is the level at which statements are presented as completely true. ... ASSertion levels are three 1.About classes of transaction
Either way, remember that assertive doesn't necessarily mean aggressive! They are different things. An assertive personality has many strengths, such as self-assurance, confidence in expressing their views and disagreements, defending their rights and even taking the lead or directing.