1. Find 44 ways to say Asserting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Asserting is all about standing up for what you believe
3. Assertiveness 5 Benefits of Asserting Your Needs—and How to Start Today Anyone can learn the art of respectful assertiveness
4. Evo Morales and millions of our brothers and sisters in Latin America show us dignified examples of Asserting our collective humanity in the face of globalization--a stance and attitude instructive to the conduct of our movement in the years to come
5. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Asserting
6. Princeton's WordNet (2.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: declarative, declaratory, Asserting (a) (adj) relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration
7. Asserting meaning Present participle of assert.
8. Self-Asserting definition is - Asserting oneself or one's own rights, claims, or opinions.
9. Asserting: 1 adj relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration Synonyms: declarative , declaratory Antonyms: interrogative , interrogatory relating …
10. ‘Women are increasingly Asserting themselves.’ ‘In the decade since then, the possibility of the courts Asserting themselves against parliament in an appropriate case has been significantly strengthened.’ ‘I am very glad to see women rightfully Asserting themselves in the labor movement.’
11. Asserting a pin means setting it to its active state.
12. De-Asserting a pin means setting it to its inactive state.
13. If a pin is active high (which it is, in your case), then Asserting it means setting it to logic high (usually 3.3V/5V) and de-Asserting it means setting it to a logic low (0V).
14. On the same page of the datasheet you've linked there's Table 2-04 which shows that Asserting pin 9
15. Asserting looks like it is a form of the word assert
16. Taking on a New Role, Susan Rice is Asserting Herself After serving as United Nations ambassador and national security adviser in the Obama administration, she has unexpectedly ended up …
17. Asserting Yourself [Linehan, Marsha, Egan, Kelly] on Amazon.com
18. Asserting Yourself by Bower is an excellent book
19. As Cowessess First Nation sits on the cusp of Asserting its rights under C-92, An Act respecting First Nations, Inuit and Métis children, youth and families, Mi’kmaw Nations in Nova Scotia are
20. Asserting the Privilege in Depositions or Discovery Responses
21. From a practice standpoint, making the initial claim is treated no differently than Asserting
22. The secondary submitter is responsible for Asserting all confidentiality claims for the data elements that it submits directly to EPA and for substantiating those claims not exempt under 40 CFR 711.30(a)(3)(iii)
23. Experiment with Asserting merited praise and affirmations - specially with people who fear, distrust, or disrespect you - and notice what happens over time
24. Disputes Process – Asserting a Claim The most important law with regard to the submission of claims, and the disputes process, is the Contract Disputes Act of 1978 (41 U.S.C
25. He's speaking up and Asserting himself confidently
26. The republics began Asserting their right to govern themselves
27. It seemed that Morrissey was Asserting his power over the media in order to make a point
28. On the other hand, the second example in which we were Asserting the properties inside Customer, worked
29. 2 days ago · Asserting that the BJP does not believe in vote-bank politics, Union Home Minister Amit Shah, in a jibe at the TMC over its "appeasement policies", said on Sunday that his party, if …
30. 17 hours ago · Without James and Davis Asserting their will and creating offense in half-court sets, the Lakers need more offensive scoring punch from role players …
31. Enabling the Asserting Party causes it to be checked for validity
32. A partially configured or incorrectly configured Asserting Party can be saved if it is not enabled
33. Add the Asserting Party's certificates to the certificate registry before you enable the Asserting Party
34. To add a SAML Asserting Party to the partner registry for the SAML Identity Asserter V2: In the left pane select Security Realms
asserting - relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration. declarative, declaratory. interrogatory, interrogative - relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation.
Either way, remember that assertive doesn't necessarily mean aggressive! They are different things. An assertive personality has many strengths, such as self-assurance, confidence in expressing their views and disagreements, defending their rights and even taking the lead or directing.
Definition of assertion. : the act of asserting or something that is asserted: such as. a. : insistent and positive affirming, maintaining, or defending (as of a right or attribute) an assertion of ownership/innocence.
assert, asseverate, maintain(verb) state categorically. Synonyms: asseverate, affirm, keep, conserve, observe, wield, hold, sustain, aver, keep up, avow, defend, put forward, swan, swear, maintain, insist, exert, uphold, preserve, verify.