1. To assent is to give an affirmative response, as to a proposal or request: "He argued point by point that [the queen] knew of the plot, approved of it, Assented to it" (John Guy).
2. Assented In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. If the member Assented and the department approved …
4. Past tense of assent Synonyms & Antonyms of Assented to give or express one's approval (as to a proposal) are we to conclude from your silence that you assent?
5. To agree to or give official approval to something: Have they Assented to the terms of the contract?
6. The Crossword Solver found 54 answers to the Assented crossword clue
7. Definition of Assented in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Assented mean? Information and translations of Assented in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Assented is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 13 times
10. 'Assented' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Assented' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Assented We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Assented will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Assented (4) Assented silently (1) Assented to (1) Assented, at an auction (1) Assented, in a way (1)
12. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Assented with 6 letters was last seen on the January 31, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is AGREED.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
13. On this page you will find the solution to Assented crossword clue
14. Synonyms for Assented include accepted, acquiesced, endorsed, approved, consented, acceded, sanctioned, agreed, complied and subscribed
15. See 7 authoritative translations of Assented in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
16. How Many Words can be Made From Assented? Above are the words made by unscrambling A S S E N T E D (ADEENSST).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 274 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
17. The union has finally Assented to the new contract.
18. Assented stock is securities owned by a shareholder who has agreed to a takeover
19. Assented stock may be traded in a different market than non …
20. What does Assented mean? Simple past tense and past participle of assent
21. On this page you can find the answer to Assented (6) clue from the Crossword Climber iOS/Android Game from AppyNation.com
22. Synonyms for Assented in Free Thesaurus
23. Looking for online definition of Assented or what Assented stands for? Assented is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
24. Synonyms for Assented to include allowed, permitted, leet, let, enabled, empowered, entitled, qualified, admitted of and OKed
25. 6 synonyms of Assented from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and …
26. Knowledge of and Assented to the incorporated terms
27. Assented (TO) 'Assented (TO)' is a 12 letter phrase starting with A and ending with ) Crossword clues for 'Assented (TO)'
28. Attempted to contact each of the siblings, who Assented to the surgery, even though he did not provide his own consent, and surgery was performed
29. The secretary Assented to this proposition with the best grace he could assume--it is difficult to feign a true professional relish: which is eccentric sometimes--and after asking the candidate a few unimportant questions, proceeded to enrol him a member of the Great Protestant Association of England.
30. Assented Total Number of words made out of Assented = 172 Assented is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points.Assented is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 10 points
31. Assented is a 8 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
32. The rule specifically states “No agreement or consent between parties or attorneys in respect to the proceedings in a cause, the purport of which is disputed, will be regarded by the court unless the same shall have been made and Assented to in open court on the record, or entered in the minutes, or unless the evidence thereof shall be in
33. Assented-TO MOTION FOR ENTRY OF JUDGMENT Plaintiff Commonwealth of Massachusetts moves for entry of the Judgment
34. Minors > 7 years of age Assented to collection of respiratory and serum samples
35. Assented stock — A security, usually an ordinary share, the owner of which has agreed to the terms of a takeover bid During the takeover negotiations, different prices may be quoted for Assented and non Assented stock … Big dictionary of business and management
36. Non-Assented stock — See Assented stock … Big dictionary of business and
37. Assented to in Canada Resources See Also Assented to in French In the French language, Assented to means: sanctionnée (there is related information on sanctionnée in the legal Encyclopedia in French, about Canadian law, French law and other legal systems - the link is to the Encyclopedia).
38. Assent to something: The Bill was finally Assented to by the House of Lords in March of the following year
39. The Board requested that he remain in office until they could choose a successor, and Scott reluctantly Assented
Assent(verb) to admit a thing as true; to express one's agreement, acquiescence, concurrence, or concession.
Some common synonyms of assent are accede, acquiesce, agree, consent, and subscribe. While all these words mean "to concur with what has been proposed," assent implies an act involving the understanding or judgment and applies to propositions or opinions. voters assented to the proposal When might accede be a better fit than assent?
Definition of assent. : an act of agreeing to something especially after thoughtful consideration : an act of assenting : acquiescence, agreement She gave her assent to the proposal.
Assent. An intentional approval of known facts that are offered by another for acceptance; agreement; consent. Express assent is manifest confirmation of a position for approval. Implied assent is that which the law presumes to exist because the conduct of the parties demonstrates their intentions.