1. Present tense third-person singular of assemble Synonyms & Antonyms of Assembles 1 to come together into one body or place the graduates were told to assemble …
2. The Crossword Solver found 102 answers to the Assembles crossword clue
3. 21 rows · Crossword Clue The crossword clue Assembles with 5 letters was last seen on the …
4. Assembles is a crossword puzzle clue
5. Assembles is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
6. 'Assembles' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Assembles We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Assembles will help you to finish your crossword today
7. When evil Assembles into a group, good must duplicate their efforts; for without an equal counter force of protection, evil shall destroy those who stand alone, one at a time.
8. Synonyms for Assembles include constructs, builds, erects, fabricates, connects, joins, makes, manufactures, sets up and confects
9. A person or thing that AssemblesSee compiler (def
10. What does Assembles mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of assemble
11. Top synonyms for Assembles (other words for Assembles) are meets, assembled and joined.
12. Wolf Family⭐️Wolfoo Playing Assembles Appropriate Fire Truck 🚒 and Learns about ProfessionsLet's Wolfoo to findmatching piece Appropriate for the fire truck
13. SG Assembles Based in Piedras Negras, Mexico, we are the experts in custom handwork solutions
14. Synonyms for Assembles in Free Thesaurus
15. 2 days ago · Bahamas Assembles the Secret Sisters, Nashville’s Elite Players for ‘Half Your Love’ All-stars like drummer Gene Chrisman and bassist Dave Roe transform stark ballad with a …
16. Job costing, journal entries. Donald Transport Assembles prestige manufactured homes
17. The substrate specificity switch FlhB Assembles onto the export gate to regulate type three secretion Nat Commun
18. Now, in the series' latest episode, he starts his mission -- and he Assembles his very own team to do it
19. With Record In Mind, Canadian Woman Assembles Puzzle With 40,000 Pieces Maxine Olive spent about 150 hours assembling the Ravensburger Memorable Moments Puzzle depicting Disney animation
20. ULTRA-FAST ASSEMBLY - Assembles in 90-minutes or less with Quick-Play design and preassembled parts HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE - 7.5’ to 10' height adjustability (in 6" increments) and 26" overhang under the goal Customers who viewed this item also viewed
21. Fanatic Feed: The Mighty Ducks Assembles OG Cast, Lena Headey and Vera Farmiga Book New Shows, & More Paul Dailly at March 18, 2021 4:38 pm
22. The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
23. Catholic bishops cower as Biden Assembles pro-abortion administration Abby Johnson 12/21/2020
24. Solution for The PPS Company Assembles home air conditioning units for the local market
25. 1 day ago · DW News German 'Puzzle King' Assembles world's largest jigsaw
26. Grove GMK7450 all-terrain crane Assembles Potain tower crane for roof replacement at Italian tomato processing plant (Picture 6) GROVE All-Terrain Cranes
as·sem·ble 1. To bring or call together into a group or whole: The bailiff assembled the jury. See Synonyms at call. 2. To fit together the parts or pieces of: assemble a machine; assemble data.
Definition of assemble. transitive verb. 1 : to bring together (as in a particular place or for a particular purpose) They assembled a team of experts to solve the problem. 2 : to fit together the parts of assemble a new bicycle. intransitive verb.
noun, plural as·sem·blies. an assembling or coming together of a number of persons, usually for a particular purpose: The principal will speak to all the students at Friday's assembly. a group of persons gathered together, usually for a particular purpose, whether religious, political, educational, or social.
Assemble in a sentence