1. Assemble definition is - to bring together (as in a particular place or for a particular purpose)
2. How to use Assemble in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Assemble.
4. Assemble definition, to bring together or gather into one place, company, body, or whole
5. To fit or join together (the parts of something, such as a machine): to Assemble the parts of a kit
6. Assemble allows BIM experts to turn a design model into a construction-ready model that can be easily broken down into relevant scopes for downstream activities
Assemble, Allows, Activities
7. Find 75 ways to say Assemble, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Assemble, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Some common synonyms of Assemble are collect, congregate, and gather
Assemble, Are, And
9. While all these words mean "to come or bring together into a group, mass, or unit," Assemble implies an ordered union or organization of persons or things often for a definite purpose
All, Assemble, An
10. Experts Assembled for a conference When is it sensible to use collect instead of Assemble?
11. Grow your team When you’re looking to recruit new volunteers, use Assemble to spread the word
12. With Assemble, we gained more confidence in our system and trust that our offers are fair, equitable, and competitive.” Shannon Toomey, Recruiting Manager, VSCO “Managing compensation is a painful, time consuming process and typically a company’s biggest expense item.
Assemble, And, Are
13. Assemble is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering learning and creativity. Assemble envisions diverse neighborhoods of empowered people who …
14. Assemble lets field teams select model objects and update installation statuses
15. To bring or call together into a group or whole: The bailiff Assembled the jury
16. To fit together the parts or pieces of: Assemble a machine; Assemble data
17. To gather together; congregate: Protesters Assembled on the common
18. Assemble Papers allows us to interrogate ideas and issues important to us.
Assemble, Allows, And
19. Assemble verb (GATHER) C2 [ I or T ] to come together in a single place or bring parts together in a single group: We Assembled in the meeting room after lunch.
Assemble, Assembled, After
20. "npm install Assemble"
21. Assemble is the web-based solution that lets you extract BIM data, add intelligence, and collaborate in real-time to make better decisions and deliver projects on time and in budget
Assemble, Add, And
22. Assemble Systems An Autodesk Company – provides a SaaS solution that acts as a HUB consuming Building Information Models, drawings, and point clouds.
Assemble, An, Autodesk, Acts, As, And
23. Synonyms for Assemble in Free Thesaurus
24. 83 synonyms for Assemble: gather, meet, collect, rally, flock, accumulate, come together, muster
25. Assemble Sports is a technology company on a mission to help sports thrive.
26. Assemble is a property development and community management company focused on delivering affordable housing projects where good design, community, and sustainability go hand-in-hand.
Assemble, And, Affordable
27. Assemble翻譯：聚集, 集合，聚集；收集, 連接, 組裝；裝配。了解更多。
28. Assemble Made Barnboard Plant Hanger
29. French: ·assembly··feminine singular of the past participle of Assembler
30. Assemble - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Inflections of 'Assemble' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Assembles v 3rd person singular assembling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Assembled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Assemble, Assembles, Assembling, Assembled
32. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English as‧sem‧ble /əˈsembəl/ ●○○ AWL verb 1 [ intransitive, transitive] if you Assemble a large number of people or things, or if they Assemble, they are gathered together in one place, often for a particular purpose A large crowd had …
As, Awl, Assemble, Are
33. How many syllables in Assemble? 1 2 7 4 6 8 9 5 3 syllables
34. Divide Assemble into syllables: as-sem-ble Stressed syllable in Assemble: as-sem-ble How to pronounce Assemble: uh-sem-bul How to say Assemble: How to pronounce Assemble
35. Wondering why Assemble is 1 2 7 4 6 8 9 5 3 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
36. Assemble: 1 v create by putting components or members together Synonyms: piece , put together , set up , tack , tack together Antonyms: break apart , break up , disAssemble , dismantle , take apart take apart into its constituent pieces Types: show 7 types hide 7 types comfit , confect , confection make into a confection confuse , jumble
Assemble, Antonyms, Apart
37. Assemble's Granby Workshop creates slip-cast tableware using modular moulds
38. Granby Workshop, the social enterprise set up by Turner Prize-winning architecture collective Assemble…
39. Assemble is looking for a photographer to document its three workspaces across South London
40. Assemble Entertainment is an independent games publisher and developer & organizer of the GDD - GermanDevDays, an annual german speaking games developer conference with 1.100 visitors.
Assemble, An, And, Amp, Annual
41. See 8 authoritative translations of Assemble in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Assemble, And, Audio,
42. Hampton Bay Shaker Ready To Assemble 24 in
43. D x Plywood Vanity Sink Base Kitchen Cabinet in Denver White Model# HVD-V2421 View the Plywood Shaker Ready To Assemble White Collection $ 192 78 $ 192 78
44. Assemble has a memorable historic vibe based on Rosy the Riveter located right behind the Richmond Waterfront and the Richmond Ferry Doc station
45. In contextcomputinglang=en terms the difference between assembly and Assemble is that assembly is (computing) in microsoft net, a building block of an application, similar to a dll, but containing both executable code and information normally found in a dll's type library the type library information in an assembly, called a manifest, describes public functions, data, classes, and version
Assembly, And, Assemble, An, Application
46. ECR4Kids - ELR-16121 Children's Naptime Cot with Sheets, Stackable Daycare Sleeping Cot for Kids, 52" L x 23" W, Ready-to-Assemble, Blue (Set of 6) 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,075 $199.99 $ 199
47. Inflections of 'Assemble' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Assembles v 3rd person singular assembling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Assembled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Assembled v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively
Assemble, Assembles, Assembling, Assembled
48. Assemble (v.) early 14c., transitive ("collect into one place") and intransitive ("meet or come together"), from Old French Assembler "come together, join, unite; gather" (11c.), from Latin assimulare "to make like, liken, compare; copy, imitate; feign, pretend," later "to gather together," from assimilated form of ad "to" (see ad-) + simulare "to make like," from stem of similis "like
Assemble, And, Assembler, Assimulare, Assimilated, Ad
49. Assemble helped our team transition from a set of manual processes to an automated tech stack
Assemble, An, Automated
50. Pros: Assemble has been of great use to me for determining quantities form the model
51. Its easy to pull of the quantities once a revit or a cad model is published to Assemble
52. Same models with different versions can be compared through Assemble
53. Make To Assemble - MTA: Make to Assemble is a manufacturing production strategy where a company stocks the basic components of a product based on demand forecasts, but does not Assemble them until
54. Looking for online definition of Assemble or what Assemble stands for? Assemble is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Assemble, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
55. Adjectives for Assemble include assemblable, Assembled and assembling
Adjectives, Assemble, Assemblable, Assembled, And, Assembling
56. Assemble definition: When people Assemble or when someone Assembles them, they come together in a group, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Assemble, Assembles, And
57. In Assemble the Tribe, Leah shares this formula and shows you how to shift to a tribe mindset by first discovering the value that you bring to every connection you make
58. Assemble 4U Handyman Services offers various services such as general handyman service, kitchen bench, coffee bar, kids power wheels/go-karts, and other handyman services in Middleton, ID, and nearby areas
Assemble, As, And, Areas
59. Find 75 ways to say Assemble, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Assemble, Along, Antonyms, And, At
as·sem·ble 1. To bring or call together into a group or whole: The bailiff assembled the jury. See Synonyms at call. 2. To fit together the parts or pieces of: assemble a machine; assemble data.
Definition of assemble. transitive verb. 1 : to bring together (as in a particular place or for a particular purpose) They assembled a team of experts to solve the problem. 2 : to fit together the parts of assemble a new bicycle. intransitive verb.
noun, plural as·sem·blies. an assembling or coming together of a number of persons, usually for a particular purpose: The principal will speak to all the students at Friday's assembly. a group of persons gathered together, usually for a particular purpose, whether religious, political, educational, or social.
Assemble in a sentence