ASSAYING [ˈaˌsā, aˈsā]
1. Assaying, in chemical analysis, process of determining proportions of metal, particularly precious metal, in ores and metallurgical products.
2. The method known as “fire assay” is the oldest known method of Assaying gold and continues to be one of the most accurate
3. The Conference is designed to allow an exchange of views between the scientific and technical staff of organisations interested in Assaying, refining and production of precious metals - primarily of gold and silver - and provide them with information on LBMA's Good Delivery system.
4. The process of gold Assaying is a way to ensure that gold coins or gold bullion bars produced by a gold mint meet the correct purity standards and content
5. Modern Assaying: A Concise Treatise, Describing Latest Methods and Appliances (Classic Reprint) (Paperback) - by J
6. Reginald Smith (Author) Paperback $10.57 So Assaying is an attempt to determine the amount and value of a metal in a field, stream bed, mine, or vein
7. Assaying In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
8. The methods of Assaying were supposed to determine …
9. Definition of Assaying in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Assaying mean? Information and translations of Assaying in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. MATERION PRECIOUS METALS Assaying PROVIDES MAXIMUM RETURNS
12. Accurate Assaying is essential to arriving at best-cost solutions for customers
13. Synonyms & Antonyms of Assaying 1 to identify and examine the basic elements or parts of (something) especially for discovering interrelationships the company assayed a sample of the rock to see if it contained gold in quantities worth mining
14. Pacific Precious Metals offers expert Assaying services to customers who want to determine the types and quantities of different metals in an item
15. The key difference that distinguished between Assaying cells in suspension culture and Assaying cells configured as monolayers was the degree of difficulty in collecting data
16. Improper sampling makes other procedures, including Assaying, valueless, as the sample must truly represent the ore from which it is taken
17. Assaying (əsā`yĭng, ăs`āyĭng), in metallurgy, process of determining the specific metallic content of an ore, alloy, or other substance, especially one containing precious metals.
18. Another way to say Assaying? Synonyms for Assaying (other words and phrases for Assaying).
19. The US Mint's head chemist explains more about the silver Assaying process they use to ensure what they produce and sell is the bonafide article.--So long as precious metals get mined, refined, and recycled
20. This Silver Assaying process using fire and high-temperature melts and measurements will likely remain the most accurate and utilized
21. Obtaining Unlike your Captain 's four main skills, Assaying cannot be increased through Facets or Officers
22. Removing the Module will once again lower your Assaying skill.
23. What does Assaying mean? Present participle of assay
24. Butler Labs Oxyacetylene Torch Assaying
25. The Torch Fire Assaying Information Page
26. We, here at Butler Lab, have developed an assay procedure to be used as a supplement to furnace Assaying of the noble metal ores
27. Assaying enzyme activity is often a trade off between the desire to measure activity in living cells under natural environmental conditions (a strict in vivo assay) and extracting and purifying the enzyme and making measurements under precisely controlled conditions (a strict in vitro assay).
28. Icon Gold can provide comprehensive Assaying services to their clients, and only works with government registered assayers with a strong reputation in the business
29. Assaying services using stability indicating, impurity, extractable & leachable assays for active pharmaceutical ingredients & drug products
30. Modern technology offers better, safer methods for fire Assaying using modern flux mixtures, but the basic process remains the same and Bugbee remains a very good book for learning the basic principles.
31. With our world-renown Assaying processes they’re able to go beyond the standard, and provide exceptional quality results
32. Assaying Process Precious Metals Tested Au Ag Pt Pd
33. 72 Assayers and Assaying Services Companies in the United States
34. Search or browse our list of Assayers and Assaying Services companies by category or location.
35. Whether you’re a miner in need of our refining & Assaying services, an investor looking to buy silver or gold at the best prices, or want to sell your scrap or bullion at the best market value, then call on the best gold & silver buyers in Anchorage, Alaska
36. Monteith Assaying Services 743 Robson Drive, Kamloops B.C
37. Canada V2E-2G7 Assaying is an important part of all mining operations
38. Get your Assaying done right the first time The first consultation will indicate if I am able to help…
39. The method is a fast and sensitive alternative to DNase-seq for Assaying chromatin accessibility genome-wide, or to MNase-seq for Assaying nucleosome positions in accessible regions of the genome
40. Synonyms for Assaying include trying, attempting, endeavouring, endeavoring, essaying, scrutinising, scrutinizing, seeking, striving and undertaking
41. Machine-Learning-for-Grain-Assaying Our Project Objectives What is Assaying
42. ATAC-seq: A Method for Assaying UNIT 21.29 Chromatin Accessibility Genome-Wide Jason D
Assaying, in chemical analysis, process of determining proportions of metal, particularly precious metal, in ores and metallurgical products.
The process of gold assaying is a way to ensure that gold coins or gold bullion bars produced by a gold mint meet the correct purity standards and content. For example, the US Mint guarantees that its American Gold Buffalo Coin has a minimum 99.99% purity.
1. a. To subject (a metal, for example) to chemical analysis so as to determine the strength or quality of its components. b. To bioassay. 2. To examine by trial or experiment; put to a test: assay one's ability to speak Chinese. 3. To evaluate; assess: assayed the situation before taking action. 4.
Assaying is also important in futures markets. Metals that are used to meet delivery requirements of futures contracts must be assayed to ensure that they meet the stringent quality and purity requirements mandated by the futures exchange.