assault (verb) · assaults (third person present) · assaulted (past tense) · assaulted (past participle) · assaulting (present participle)
assault (noun) · assaults (plural noun)
1. Assault definition is - a violent physical or verbal attack
2. How to use Assault in a sentence
3. Assault definition, a sudden, violent attack; onslaught: an Assault on tradition
4. In an act of physical violence by one person against another, "Assault" is usually paired with battery
5. In an act of physical violence, Assault refers to the act which causes the victim to apprehend imminent physical harm, while battery refers to the actual act causing the physical harm
6. Even though contact is not generally necessary for an Assault offense, a conviction for Assault still requires a criminal "act"
7. The types of acts that fall into the category of Assaults can vary widely, but typically an Assault requires an overt or direct act that would put the reasonable person in fear for their
8. Aggravated Assault is a felony that may involve an Assault committed with a weapon or with the intent to commit a serious crime, such as rape
9. (Some Assault laws name the aggravating factor—for example, “Assault with a deadly weapon.”) An Assault may also be defined as aggravated if it occurs in the course of a relationship that the legal
10. **NEW** Assault Industries F-22 Heavy Duty Shock Tower Brace Kit (Fits: Can-Am Maverick X3) Regular price $329.99
11. Quick View **NEW** Assault Industries Ghost Tinted Sun Visors (Set of 2) Regular price $169.99
12. Quick View **NEW** Assault Industries M2HB Grab Handle (Fits: Can Am Maverick X3)
13. Assault committed intentionally or knowingly pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 1 is a class 1 misdemeanor
14. Assault committed recklessly pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 1 or Assault pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 2 is a class 2 misdemeanor
15. Assault committed pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 3 is a class 3 misdemeanor.
16. Assault on a peace officer, police officer, fireman or emergency medical services professional is a class C felony
17. A person is guilty of Assault on a judge when, with intent to cause serious physical injury and prevent a judge from performing official judicial duties, he or she causes serious physical injury to
18. Assault synonyms, Assault pronunciation, Assault translation, English dictionary definition of Assault
19. (c) An aggravated sexual Assault under this section is without the consent of the other person if the aggravated sexual Assault occurs under the same circumstances listed in Section 22.011(b)
20. Find 48 ways to say Assault, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. California Assault and California battery are, in reality, completely different offenses
22. The major difference is that: Penal Code 240 Assault is an action that may inflict physical harm or unwanted touching on someone else, and; Penal Code 242 battery is the actual infliction of force or violence on someone else
23. Any person who commits a simple Assault or Assault and battery is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, and if the person intentionally selects the person against whom a simple Assault is committed because of his race, religious conviction, gender, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, or national origin, the penalty upon conviction
24. An Assault may be committed in either of two ways
25. So an Assault can be either an attempt to use some degree of physical force on another
26. (b) (1) Assault is a Class A misdemeanor unless the offense is committed under subdivision (a)(3), in which event Assault is a Class B misdemeanor; provided, that, if the offense is committed against a law enforcement officer under this section, then the maximum fine shall be five thousand dollars ($5,000).
27. (3) Assault of a law enforcement officer is a class A person misdemeanor
28. (4) Aggravated Assault of a law enforcement officer is a severity level 6, person felony
29. A person convicted of aggravated Assault of a law enforcement officer shall be subject to the provisions of K.S.A
30. A fantastic Assault Bike from the reputable manufacturing company, Schwinn
31. Assault, Battery and Intentional Torts Injuries can occur for a variety of reasons
32. If an offender who is convicted of or pleads guilty to Assault when it is a felony also is convicted of or pleads guilty to a specification as described in section 2941.1423 of the Revised Code that was included in the indictment, count in the indictment, or information charging the offense, except as otherwise provided in division (C)(6) of
33. Assault Bots (previously Bot Machines) is an excellent real-time multiplayer vehicle battle game made by Blayze Games
34. Assault refers to the fear of being harmed, whereas battery refers to the actual act of harming another person
35. In some jurisdictions, Assault may also be considered to be attempted or unsuccessful battery.
36. Boulder's Assault weapons ban, adopted in 2018, was meant to prevent a deadly mass shooting — just like the one that occurred in the city Monday.
37. Ages 12-34 are the highest risk years for rape and sexual Assault
38. 3 Those age 65 and older are 92% less likely than 12-24 year olds to be a victim of rape or sexual Assault, and 83% less likely than 25-49 year olds
39. ARTICLE 2 - Assault AND BATTERY § 16-5-20 - Simple Assault O.C.G.A
40. Simple Assault (a) A person commits the offense of simple Assault when he or she either: (1) Attempts to commit a violent injury to the person of another; or (2) Commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a
41. Assault of law enforcement officer
42. (a) Assault of a law enforcement officer in the first degree.--A person commits a felony of the first degree who attempts to cause or intentionally or knowingly causes bodily injury to a law enforcement officer, while in the performance of duty and with knowledge that the victim is a law enforcement officer, by discharging a firearm.
43. Sexual Assault also refers to forcing a person to touch the perpetrator in a sexual manner
44. Sexual Assault is a crime of violence, and is a felony
45. Assault With a Deadly Weapon – physical Assault or violence committed by using, or attempting to use, a weapon or object that is capable of causing serious injury or death
46. Sexual Assault definition is - illegal sexual contact that usually involves force upon a person without consent or is inflicted upon a person who is incapable of giving consent (as because of age or physical or mental incapacity) or who places the assailant (such as a doctor) in a position of trust or authority
47. How to use sexual Assault in a sentence.
48. There are many different types of sexual Assault
49. Below is a list of the various acts that are considered sexual Assault and abuse, as well as a short description of some of the most common types of Assault
50. Sexual Assault includes: Rape—sexual intercourse against a person’s will; Forcible sodomy—anal or oral sex against a person’s will
51. (1) A person commits the offense of Assault if the person: (a) purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury to another; (b) negligently causes bodily injury to another with a weapon; (c) purposely or knowingly makes physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature with any individual; or
52. (1) An “Assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
53. The Air Assault Course trains Soldiers in Air Assault operations, sling-load operations, and rappelling
54. Sexual Assault trauma can have short- and long-term effects
55. Compared to civilians, those who experience military sexual Assault may be less able to take time off or away from work to process their trauma
56. (b) Assault in the fourth degree occurring on or after March 18, 2020, where domestic violence against an "intimate partner" as defined in RCW 26.50.010 is pleaded and proven, is a class C felony if the person has two or more prior adult convictions within ten years for any of the following offenses occurring after July 23, 2017, where domestic violence against an "intimate partner" as defined
57. Sexual Assault is any type of sexual activity or contact, including rape, that happens without your consent
58. Sexual Assault can include non-contact activities, such as someone “flashing” you (exposing themselves to you) or forcing you to look at sexual images
59. Sexual Assault is also called sexual violence or abuse.
60. Sexual harassment, Assault, and abuse can happen anywhere, including in online spaces
61. Assault fitness claims the following about the AirRunner: “The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your a** for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles
62. 1 day ago · President Joe Biden urged Congress to pass gun restrictions including expanded background checks and a ban on Assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines following the …
63. Assault rifle, military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and that has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire
64. This includes rape and sexual Assault, robbery, Assault, domestic violence, crime involving injuries, and others