1. Aspiring definition is - desiring and working to achieve a particular goal : having aspirations to attain a specified profession, position, etc.
Aspiring, And, Achieve, Aspirations, Attain
2. How to use Aspiring in a sentence.
3. Aspiring synonyms, Aspiring pronunciation, Aspiring translation, English dictionary definition of Aspiring
4. Aspiring definition, eagerly or ambitiously aiming for a particular career, title, social status, etc.: an Aspiring composer; a team of Aspiring gold medalists
Aspiring, Ambitiously, Aiming, An
5. 32 synonyms of Aspiring from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 80 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Aspiring, And, Antonyms
6. Aspiring: having a strong desire for personal advancement
7. Find 13 ways to say Aspiring, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aspiring, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. What does Aspiring mean? The definition of Aspiring is looking forward to something with great desire, hoping for some dream or goal to come true
9. Synonyms for Aspiring in Free Thesaurus
10. 14 synonyms for Aspiring: hopeful, longing, would-be, ambitious, eager, striving, endeavouring
11. Definition of Aspiring in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Aspiring mean? Information and translations of Aspiring in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
13. Aspiring Champion’s programs are geared to improving the performance of each individual athlete
Aspiring, Are, Athlete
14. Aspiring definition: If you use Aspiring to describe someone who is starting a particular career , you mean Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
15. Aspiring Bolt Bucket – 8L – Mesh Bottom Bags & Stuff Sacks NZD $ 59.00
16. An Aspiring inventor, the father has squandered his years huddled over bubbling pots attempting to create an odourless shoe.: Jack is an Aspiring writer, three months on the wagon after his alcoholism caused family problems.: Some are the personal armies of Aspiring warlords, out to conquer as much territory as they can and hold it by force.: Before his fateful punch-up, Bardem had been an
An, Aspiring, Attempting, After, Alcoholism, Are, Armies, As, And
17. Aspiring - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
18. From the verb aspire: (⇒ conjugate) Aspiring is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for …
Aspire, Aspiring, All, Available
19. ‘The second Aspiring revolutionary I met was a representative of all the stereotypes.’ ‘For Aspiring underwater photographers the road to success is littered with obstacles.’ ‘Aspiring student designers wowed the audience with their creations at a spectacular fashion show in Selby Abbey.’
Aspiring, All, Audience, At, Abbey
20. It tells the story of an Aspiring young man's attempt to rise above the squalor of the street
An, Aspiring, Attempt, Above
21. Aspiring musicians must practise many hours a day
22. He came from an Aspiring working-class background
23. Shared ownership is the future of business, therefore Aspiring will be owned by its members, so that our success can be shared with thousands
24. Aspiring Futures Care Pty Ltd (ABN 63 639 985 649) (trading as “Aspiring Futures”) delivers supports and services under this agreement as the agent for CABA
Aspiring, Abn, As, And, Agreement, Agent
25. Ms Goyal is also a director for Aspiring Futures SA.
26. Aspiring 'Aspiring' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Aspiring' Clue Answer; Being eager to be (8) Aspiring: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aspiring We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Aspiring will help you to finish your crossword today
Aspiring, And, Answer, Answers
27. 2021 Aspiring Scientists' Summer Internship Program Applications are open until midnight on Monday, Feb
Aspiring, Applications, Are
28. The Aspiring Gentleman is a men’s lifestyle blog based in Miami Beach
29. From travel stories in Brazil to whiskey reviews in Scotland, The Aspiring Gentleman’s founder and contributors share the latest trends and the timeless advice here to stay.
Aspiring, And, Advice
30. 6,647 Followers, 4 Following, 33 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aspiring model (@Aspiring._.model)
31. Aspiring Educators is the only professional association in the state for pre-service educators to pursue professional development, community service, and advocacy opportunities
Aspiring, Association, And, Advocacy
32. Aspiring Educators was created as the Student
33. Aspiring teachers can begin their career as a teacher or study plan candidate in a NYCEEC
34. The Aspiring Eagles Academy (AEA) is an academic enrichment program designed to promote the success of incoming freshmen who have been accepted at North Carolina Central University
Aspiring, Academy, Aea, An, Academic, Accepted, At
35. On Thursday, March 30th The University of Central Oklahoma hosted the Annual Aspiring Americans Scholarship Banquet at the CHKCentral Boathouse.Thanks to our donors and university partners, we awarded 12 scholarships totaling ~$38,000 to students from across Oklahoma who have have excelled academically and who have made significant contributions in their communities.
Annual, Aspiring, Americans, At, And, Awarded, Across, Academically
36. Aspiring Docs provides resources and inspiration to help you get started on your path to medicine
37. Dictionary entry overview: What does Aspiring mean? • Aspiring (adjective) The adjective Aspiring has 1 sense:
38. Desiring or striving for recognition or advancement Familiarity information: Aspiring used as an adjective is very rare.
Advancement, Aspiring, As, An, Adjective
39. Another word for Aspiring: hopeful, longing, would-be, ambitious, eager Collins English Thesaurus
Another, Aspiring, Ambitious
40. Aspiring: 1 adj desiring or striving for recognition or advancement Synonyms: aspirant , wishful ambitious having a strong desire for success or achievement
Aspiring, Adj, Advancement, Aspirant, Ambitious, Achievement
41. Numerous free handouts provided to help the Aspiring fire officer prepare for the assessment center
42. The Aspiring Thinker’s Guide to Critical Thinking 13 Be Relevant: Make Sure You Stay on Track Something is relevant when it relates directly to: • the problem you are trying to solve
43. Aspiring Light is a slice of life kinetic visual novel, exploring the minds of our characters as they trudge through their monotonous school lives
44. Aspiring Attitudes is not your typical dance studio
45. Aspiring artist 2, a free online Miscellaneous game brought to you by Armor Games
Aspiring, Artist, Armor
46. If, unfortunately for you, you were not born a Great Master of the brush of the Renaissance, then Aspiring artist 2 is chance to fulfill a dream!
47. Both program types generally help Aspiring pharmacists prepare for doctoral programs by providing the science courses and training needed to enter pharmacy school.
48. Aspiring Team is an end to end Information Technology Company
49. Explore 157 Aspiring Quotes by authors including Satya Nadella, Major Taylor, and Alexander Pope at BrainyQuote.
Aspiring, , And, Alexander, At
50. Aspiring Heads is a 6-month online programme delivered by Nadine Bernard and other academia
Aspiring, And, Academia
51. PART 4 Aspiring TO BE A WITNESS FOR CHRIST
52. Free Resources for Aspiring Law Students COVID-19 Resources Available: LSAC is creating, tracking, and compiling resources to help you navigate this challenging time
Aspiring, Available, And
53. Hi everyone, Here at 'The Aspiring Home Cook', you will find some much loved recipes from my kitchen, ranging from Goan recipes to home baking and much, much more
At, Aspiring, And
Definition of aspiring. : desiring and working to achieve a particular goal : having aspirations to attain a specified profession, position, etc. an aspiring actor [=a person who aspires to be and is trying to become an actor] an aspiring novelist.
Synonyms for aspiring. arising, ascending, climbing, lifting, mounting, rising, soaring, thrusting,
Synonyms for aspiration. ambition, ambitiousness, go-getting. Near Antonyms for aspiration. apathy, halfheartedness, indifference, unconcern.