aspiration (noun) · aspirations (plural noun)
1. Aspiration is 100% committed to Clean Money The four biggest banks in America lend more than $240 billion of their customers’ money to fossil fuel projects, every year
2. Every $1,000 you transfer to Aspiration has the planet-saving climate impact of …
3. Aspiration is when something you swallow "goes down the wrong way" and enters your airway or lungs
4. Aspiration definition is - a strong desire to achieve something high or great —usually plural
5. How to use Aspiration in a sentence
6. Synonym Discussion of Aspiration.
7. A goal or objective that is strongly desired: The presidency has been his Aspiration since boyhood
8. A. Aspiration pneumonia is a pneumonia that develops due to the entrance of foreign material that enter the bronchial tree (air tubes), usually oral or gastric contents (including food, saliva, or nasal secretions).
9. Summary Pulmonary Aspiration is the medical term for a person accidentally inhaling an object or fluid into their windpipe and lungs
10. Aspiration is when food or liquid goes into your airway instead of your esophagus
11. Your esophagus is the tube that carries food and liquid from your mouth to your stomach. Aspiration can happen when you’re eating, drinking, or tube feeding
12. Aspiration isn’t your traditional bank account
13. The Aspiration Spend & Save Accounts are connected, so everything is …
14. Aspiration is the use of suction to remove fluid or other tissues from the body to test them for diseases and disorders
15. An Aspiration can diagnose cancer, cysts, meningitis, abdominal infection, and complications of pregnancy.
16. Aspiration is when something enters the airway or lungs by accident
17. Aspiration can happen when a person has trouble swallowing normally
18. Pulmonary Aspiration is the entry of material such as pharyngeal secretions, food or drink, or stomach contents from the oropharynx or gastrointestinal tract, into the larynx (voice box) and lower respiratory tract, the portions of the respiratory system from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs
19. 24 synonyms of Aspiration from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Find another word for Aspiration
21. Aspiration: eager desire for personal advancement.
22. Aspiration is an alternative way to bank, particularly for customers fed up with traditional banks.It’s transparent about its pay-what-is-fair fee model
23. Aspiration can happen for many reasons and often should be looked at by an ENT (ear, nose, and throat) specialist, or otolaryngologist
24. Effective Ways to Exceed your Career Goals There are certain career Aspirations and goals we have to achieve
25. But most of us are not fortunate enough to achieve our professional career Aspirations
26. Be it professional or personal, Aspirations are hard to achieve.
27. "An Aspiration is a joy for ever, a possession as solid as a landed estate, a fortune which we can never exhaust and which gives us year by a year a revenue of pleasurable activity" [Robert Louis Stevenson El Dorado] Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
28. Joint Aspiration (also called arthrocentesis) is a procedure that sucks fluid from your knee, hip, shoulder, or other joints
29. Aspiration noun (HOPE) C2 [ C usually plural, U ] something that you hope to achieve: I've never had any political Aspirations.
30. Aspiration means that foods or fluids get into your airway
31. Aspiration precautions are practices that help prevent these problems
32. What increases my risk for Aspiration? Any condition that causes trouble swallowing may increase your risk for Aspiration.
33. Aspiration (n.1) 1530s, "action of breathing into," from Latin Aspirationem (nominative aspiratio) "a breathing on, a blowing upon; rough breathing; influence," noun of action from past-participle stem of aspirare "strive for, seek to reach," literally "breathe at, blow upon" (see aspire).Meaning "steadfast longing for a higher goal, earnest desire for something above one" is recorded from c
34. Aspiration is a US neobank founded in 2013 that provides financial services, including branchless banking and investment products
35. Aspiration mirror Server: www.Aspiration.link
36. Aspiration can happen when a child has trouble swallowing normally
37. Your child might have Aspiration caused by problems with growth, development, or certain health conditions
38. An Aspiration to become a business owner shows drive and passion, however, it may not be best to express this desire when seeking a position at another company because you might be perceived as someone not intending to stay for long
39. Joint Aspiration is a procedure to remove fluid from the space around a joint using a needle and syringe
40. Joint Aspiration is most often done on the knee
41. Aspiration was founded in 2015 as an online-only financial firm (not a bank) that focuses on helping customers make ethical choices with their money.Aspiration does not …
42. Aspiration pneumonia is a lung infection caused by inhaled oral or gastric contents
43. Aspiration is an online financial institution that offers incredible benefits on two different tiers
44. And for a limited time, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open an Aspiration Spend & Save Account and meet certain requirements with your debit card.
45. Although this isn’t among the best bank account bonuses around, I recently opened accounts with Aspiration because the bank bonus is …
46. Aspiration (as-pi-RAY-shun) pneumonia (noo-MOH-nyah) happens when a liquid or an object is inhaled into the lungs
47. A common cause of Aspiration pneumonia is inhaling (aspirating) acid or vomit from the stomach
48. Having food, drink, or saliva (spit) from your mouth go into your lungs can also cause Aspiration pneumonia.
49. The Crossword Solver found 36 answers to the Aspiration crossword clue
50. Aspiration Financial, LLC has absconded with $3000 of mine five weeks ago
51. On further inspection, however, the two definitions of Aspiration have more in common than we might think
52. Aspiration, in the sense of breathing, is a physical necessity
53. Aspiration, in the sense of aiming at a higher goal, is a mental and emotional necessity
54. Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC is the adviser to the Aspiration Redwood Fund, which is distributed by Capital Investment Group, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 100 E
55. Aspiration, removal of a liquid or gas by means of suction Aspiration, Inc
56. Aspiration management , an individual's need to meet realistic goals, receive feedback and experience a sense of accomplishment
57. How to Answer "What Are Your Career Plans and Aspirations?" An interviewer will almost always ask this question
58. Aspiration describes a condition when food or fluids that should go into the stomach go into the lungs instead
59. This is known as a “silent Aspiration.” Frequent Aspiration
60. About Aspiration: Aspiration is the first socially-conscious, sustainable neobank built to help everyone spend, save, and invest to both “Do Well” and “Do Good.” By bringing quality, ethical, and sustainable financial products to all, Aspiration is on a mission to revolutionize the financial industry and change it for the better.
61. ‘These days, marriage for life is a pleasant thought, a worthwhile Aspiration and a goal to aim for, but that's all.’ ‘If the will to live exists, it may be deeply affected by core life issues, specifically questions of Aspiration, goals, purposes and personal meaning.’