ASPIRANT [ˈaspərənt, əˈspīrənt]
aspirant (noun) · aspirants (plural noun)
1. Aspirant helps you get to the true root of your business challenges and rapidly address these problems with practical and sustainable solutions while being a true and reliable partner.
2. Definition of Aspirant (Entry 2 of 2) : seeking to attain a desired position or status the pilot was an Aspirant astronaut Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Aspirant …
3. Noun a person who aspires, as one who seeks or desires a career, advancement, status, etc.: The Aspirants for foundation grants had yet to prove themselves.
4. Noun 1.candidate, applicant, hopeful, aspirer, seeker, suitor, postulantHe is among the few Aspirants with administrative experience.
5. At Aspirant, you will be empowered to serve clients, colleagues, and the communities in which we live
6. Pittsburgh, PA, March 4, 2021 – Aspirant, a global management and technology consulting firm, and MILHEM DTL, a strategic advisory firm focusing on digital transformation and leadership training and development services, announced a partnership agreement to provide digital transformation… February 05, 2021
7. Welcome to Aspirant Services Any time Any where Download App Watch Video Scroll Down
8. Aspirant Hearthstone Season Five Week Six Meta Report
9. Week 6: Who’s making the playoffs? Aspirant Hearthstone Season Five Week Five Meta Report
10. Aspirant Hearthstone Week Four Meta Report
11. Find 8 ways to say Aspirant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. 9 synonyms of Aspirant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Aspirant: one who seeks an office, honor, position, or award.
14. Aspirant (fr:Aspirant) is an officer candidate rank in the Armée de terre (Army), the Armée de l'air (Air Force), the Marine nationale (Navy) and the Gendarmerie nationale
15. The Aspirants were some of the celestial beings the First Firmament (personification of the very first universe) created to appease his loneliness
16. ‘By obliging Aspirant doctors to take two university degrees, the state would effectively ensure that a medical career is open only to the sons and daughters of the wealthy.’ ‘Other chapters, conversely, are likely to be concluded or closed only at the last minute since they touch upon core vested interests of current and Aspirant member
17. Bautista es un defensor de los derechos humanos y Aspirante a político.Bautista is a human rights advocate and aspiring politician
18. Hypernyms ("Aspirant" is a kind of): applicant; applier (a person who requests or seeks something such as assistance or employment or admission)
19. Synonyms for Aspirant in Free Thesaurus
20. 28 synonyms for Aspirant: candidate, applicant, hopeful, aspirer, seeker, suitor, postulant, hopeful
21. This time the Aspirant was a gay young hostler, who conceived the desperate project of posing as the regent's son
22. The curricula extend from the rudiments of education clear through the advanced high school course entitling the Aspirant to entrance into college or business life
23. Aspirant is full of competent and friendly people who exhibit great values both while working internally and working with clients
24. Travel with Kleia [46.3, 79.0]; See Bastion through Kleia's eyes [46.3, 79.0]; Travel to Aspirant's Rest [48.2, 72.6]; Description
25. What does Aspirant mean? One who aspires, as to advancement, honors, or a high position
26. Original guitar player/songwriter of former lineup, “Her Death And After”, Aaron Hammericksen and long time friend/peer, Adam Gillette - we are “Aspirant”
27. Il ne peut devenir ainsi un Aspirant et n'accède pas aux mondes subtils.: This way he cannot become an Aspirant and doesn't find access to the subtle worlds.: De même, la présence du Maître transforme progressivement l' Aspirant en disciple
28. Likewise, the presence of The Master gradually transforms an Aspirant into disciple.: disposé en avant dudit tambour Aspirant.
29. Aspirant: 1 n an ambitious and aspiring young person “a lofty Aspirant ” Synonyms: aspirer , hopeful , wannabe , wannabee Type of: applicant , applier a person who requests or seeks something such as assistance or employment or admission adj desiring or striving for recognition or advancement Synonyms: aspiring , wishful ambitious having a
30. Aspirant is happy to welcome Jordan Donaldson to our management consulting team as a Senior Consultant! Before joining us, Jordan was a consultant with Deloitte, where he held a number of responsibilities, leading engagement teams and providing expert analysis in the energy sector.
31. Aspirant and MILHEM DTL agreed to provide digital transformation solutions, from strategy to implementation, for private equity-owned global businesses
32. This partnership announcement continues Aspirant’s expansion of our Digital Transformation capabilities, following the recent acquisition of TASE Labs, a firm providing Microsoft Azure
33. Aspirant definition: Someone who is an Aspirant to political power or to an important job has a strong desire Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. Engineering Aspirant to IED developer: Tihar inmate at centre of Ambani case
35. American-born Chris Emejuru was a presidential Aspirant in the 2019 general elections
36. Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senate Aspirant during the Cross River North by-election which held in December 2020, Dr Mary Iji, …
37. Aspirant Eolis is located in the Bastion Court of Elation zone in the north-west part of the map
38. Aspirant: [as′pirənt] the fluid, gas, or solid particles that are withdrawn from the body by aspiration methods.
39. Aspirant (n.) "one who aspires, one who seeks advancement," 1738, from French Aspirant "a candidate," noun use of a present participle, from Latin Aspirantem (nominative aspirans), present participle of aspirare "breathe at, blow upon," figuratively strive for, aspire to" (see aspire).
40. “Aspirant has for so many years had a very strong IT consulting practice, and we have been focused on helping clients through a lot of different strategic initiatives, a lot of digital
41. Aspirant (Romania) Jump to navigation Jump to search
42. In the Romanian Naval Forces, Aspirant is the lowest commissioned rank, equivalent to the rank of Ensign This Romania-related article is a stub
43. Aspirant's Trial is the name of the boss room of the The Lord's Labyrinth
44. On his part, DPP parliamentary Aspirant for the area Ginford Maulidi said among others he intends to champion women and youth economic empowerment projects in the area once elected as an MP
45. Find 8 ways to say Aspirant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
what aspirant means: Someone who aspires to high office, etc. Seeking advancement. Striving for recognition.
• ASPIRANT (adjective) Sense 1. Meaning: Desiring or striving for recognition or advancement. Synonyms: aspirant; aspiring; wishful. Similar: ambitious (having a strong desire for success or achievement) Derivation: aspirant (an ambitious and aspiring young person) aspire (have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal)
The term aspiration can also refer to a medical procedure, during which a doctor uses a suction tube or needle to remove unwanted fluid from part of a person's body.
The plural form of aspirant is aspirants.