1. Aspergers in adults is typically seen as an individual with an above average intellectual ability paired with severely inadequate social skills and
Aspergers, Adults, As, An, Above, Average, Ability, And
2. Quick and easy free online Aspergers test is available here at AspergersTest.net.
And, Aspergers, Available, At, Aspergerstest
3. Finding out if you or someone you love has Aspergers can begin by doing an online Aspergers AQ Test.The image to the left will take you straight to the AQ Quiz if you click on it.
Aspergers, An, Aq
4. Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Aspergers, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
Asperger, As, Also, Aspergers, And, Along
5. Hello and welcome to Aspergers From The Inside!! My name is Paul and I discovered I have Aspergers at age 30
And, Aspergers, At, Age
6. R/Aspergers: For safe and helpful conversation with people who have Asperger's Syndrome or those close to them
Aspergers, And, Asperger
7. Aspergers Syndrome is a disorder similiar to Autism
8. Home Forums > Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions
Autism, Aspergers, And
9. Aspergers syndrome is a disorder that falls on the autism spectrum
10. The cause of Aspergers is unknown, and the primary treatment involves behavioral therapy
Asperger's is to blame for all the bad things internally and externally destroying my life........Having Asperger's is a nightmare and a living hell. Seriously, cancer cannot be worse than having Asperger's which results in a potential life time of pain and suffering.
Asperger ' s syndrome (AS) is one of a group of neurological disorders known as autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). AS is considered to be on the mild end of the spectrum. People with AS exhibit three primary symptoms: having difficulty with social interaction
Asperger's syndrome is indeed a real disorder. There are certain overlaps with other disorders (most notably ADHD), but that accounts for several neurological disorders (eg. Tourette's syndrome) as well.
The name for Asperger’s Syndrome has officially changed, but many still use the term Asperger’s Syndrome when talking about their condition. The symptoms of Asperger’s Syndrome are now included in a condition called Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ASD is now the name used for a wide range of autism-like disorders.