ask (verb) · asks (third person present) · asked (past tense) · asked (past participle) · asking (present participle)
ask (noun) · asks (plural noun)
1. Asker Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,451 reviews of Asker Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Asker resource.
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Asker
3. Synonyms & Near Synonyms for Asker
4. Asker--A global brand born in Kyoto[KOBUNSHI KEIKI]
5. Asker Online a.k.a. Asker: The Light Swallowers, formally known as Project Black Sheep, is an upcoming fantasy action MMORPG from the Korean Neowiz
6. 1983 President and CEO, Alan Asker, begins distributing seven flavors of Häagen-Dazs ice cream to major retailers and small outlets in the Tallahassee area
7. 24 rows · Asker Hardness testers feature portable design, ease of operation, non-destructive …
8. The latest tweets from @aarinAskerxxx
9. Find 20 ways to say Asker, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Need synonyms for Asker? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead
11. An Asker won't think it's rude to request two weeks in your spare room, but a Guess culture person will hear it as presumptuous and resent the agony involved in …
12. Nathaniel L. Asker is a partner in the Antitrust Department, resident in Fried Frank’s New York office
13. Asker focuses on antitrust aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures and represents clients before the US Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission
14. The two municipalities Asker and Bærum are located just southwest of Oslo
15. The girl said, "Asker is a beautiful name!" It seemed like the perfect fit
16. Asker’s favorite game is hide-and-seek
17. We play with Asker’s best stuffed toy; we make her wait in the bedroom and hide it somewhere in the house then have her look for it
18. Asker and I fell in love and I …
19. Asker Station (Norwegian: Asker stasjon) is a railway station located in downtown Asker, Norway
20. Situated on the Drammen Line, 23.83 kilometers (14.81 mi) from Oslo Central Station, it also serves as the terminus of the Asker Line and the Spikkestad Line.
21. ‘The Asker is a middle-aged woman, and one of about 50 people who turned up to the Edmonton Art Gallery for a guided tour of the traveling show.’ ‘I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the Askers of these questions are usually in a relationship that's dead in the water …
22. The Asker family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
23. The most Asker families were found in the UK in 1891
24. In 1840 there was 1 Asker family living in New Jersey
25. This was about 50% of all the recorded Asker's in the USA.
26. Provided to YouTube by Netd Müzik Video Dijital Platform A.Ş.Asker · Bixi Blake · Bixi Blake · Emin Arslan · Barry Allen · Barry AllenAnka: The Return Of The
27. Founded 1889 Address Kirkeveien 220 1371 Asker Country Norway Phone +47 (66) 761 100 Fax +47 (66) 761 109 E-mail [email protected]Askerfotball.no
28. Asker previous match was against Moss FK in Club Friendly Games, match ended with result -
29. Asker fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons
30. There are also all Asker scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future.
31. Arkadaşlar ABONE olmayı ve videomuzu BEĞENMEYİ unutmayın lütfen TİKTOKTİK TOKTİK TOK Askerlerin çektiği tiktoklarAsker tiktoklarıAskertürk bayrağıbayrakAsker
32. Asker is a wrapper for http.request, which incorporates:
33. If you are looking for a module to fetch 3rd-party web content (pages, RSS, files or something else), don't waste your time and look at the request module, as Asker doesn't support cookies and redirects out of the box.
34. Definition of Asker in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Asker mean? Information and translations of Asker in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
36. Asker said the security forces are unable to step in, as the kidnappers usually contact the relatives directly, blackmailing them into paying the ransom.
37. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Asker A
38. Asker Jeukendrup, PhD, is a professor at Loughborough University in the United Kingdom, the director of the Mysportscience performance consulting firm, and cofounder and co-CEO of CORE Nutrition Planning
39. Cyril Asker official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Heavyweight fighter from France.
40. Mohammed Asker, of Paradise House, Eden Street, Paradise, Coventry, carried out three attacks in three weeks late last year
41. Rapist jailed for nine years Milk, yogurt, cheese and lots of veg are the goodies which spring to mind when Stephanie Asker is asked to reveal the contents of her fridge.
42. Scandic Asker Hotel’s fully equipped gym includes cardiovascular machines and free weights
43. Asker Train Stations is a 5-minute walk away
44. Asker is a modular sofa made up of boxy, voluminous cushions that give it a soft and relaxed appearance
45. Book your hotel in Asker and pay later with Expedia
46. Save big on a wide range of Asker hotels! Asker is known for its beaches and restaurants
47. 1664-1666 Priest's Census for Asker prestegjeld included Asker, Østre and Vestre Bærum parishes
48. 1801 census for Asker prestegjeld included Asker, Østre and Vestre Bærum parishes.
49. English words for Asker include soldier, troops, military service, warrior, serviceman, guardsman, askari, at, kerne and kern
50. Synonyms for Asker in Free Thesaurus
51. 4 synonyms for Asker: enquirer, inquirer, querier, questioner
52. Dr. Asker Asmi, MD is a Pulmonologist in Riverview, MI
53. Asker Jeukendrup is a Professor of Exercise Metabolism at the university of Birmingham
54. Asker has published over 150 papers and book chapters in his career and has
55. Vollen is an idyllic gem along Asker's coast
56. Best Dining in Asker, Asker Municipality: See 1,361 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 34 Asker restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
57. English: Asker is a former municipality in Akershus county, Norway
58. Norsk bokmål: Asker var en kommune i Akershus fylke
59. Norsk nynorsk: Asker var ein kommune i Akershus fylke.
60. EGON Asker er midlertidig stengt fra 16
61. Smol-Asker Ok look im sorry because it was my first time to see the gun event but i just joined in anyway not knowing it was very serious and when i see this, i was literally shocked that i was in it.
asker - someone who asks a question. enquirer, inquirer, querier, questioner. cross-examiner, cross-questioner - someone who questions a witness carefully (especially about testimony given earlier) examiner, quizzer, tester - someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications.
Asker is a municipality in Akershus county, Norway. It is part of the Viken traditional region. The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Asker. The municipality is a suburb of Oslo, the national capital. Asker was established as a municipality on 1 January 1838.
Asker ( Norwegian: Asker or Askerbygda) is a district and former municipality in Akershus, Norway.