ask (verb) · asks (third person present) · asked (past tense) · asked (past participle) · asking (present participle)
ask (noun) · asks (plural noun)
1. Ask.com is the #1 question answering service that delivers the best answers from the web and real people - all in one place.
2. Ask Roundtable: Our Favorite 2021 Oscars Contenders We’re in the midst of awards season
3. Ask: [verb] to call on for an answer
4. Just Ask! Openly or anonymously
5. Bombdiggityboo roryblaire22 Chau_Doan ash_babie9 kevrei2000 JustSoManyBirds amykcp Civicboy13 beautyinthebrokenness999 thespookywitch lovinsoci3ty NatalieRoebuck gnarlybrattt FayePinksyofficial bigmama355 countrylover18 lopezkar3032915 Garnax TiffanyDegen lexieegrazioso jackietrejo97 kadyrabdo About Askfm Safety center Help Community …
6. 15 synonyms of Ask from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Ask: to put a question or questions to.
8. Ask definition, to put a question to; inquire of: I Asked him but he didn't answer
9. Official Facebook page of Ask.com, where 100 million people find answers they trust.
10. Ask questions and get answers on any topic!
11. Learn more about the organizations, teams and job opportunities behind the Ask-branded products you know and love
12. Visit Ask Media Group,which operates top Q&A search site Ask.com Learn More
13. Visit IAC Applications,which houses Ask Applications, a division focused on browser-based products.
14. The Ask is the price a seller is willing to accept for a security, which is often referred to as the offer price
15. Along with the price, the Ask quote might also stipulate the amount of the
16. Find 101 ways to say Ask, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Ask: 1 v make a request or demand for something to somebody “She Asked him for a loan” Types: show 6 types hide 6 types request Ask (a person) to do something solicit make a solicitation or petition for something desired enjoin , order , say , tell give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority call order, summon,
18. Ask synonyms, Ask pronunciation, Ask translation, English dictionary definition of Ask
19. To put a question to: When we realized that we didn't know the answer, we Asked the teacher
20. Ask.com is controlled and offered by Ask Media Group from the United States of America and, regardless of your place of residence or access location, your use of them is governed by the law of the State of California, USA
21. Ask Media Group makes no representations that the website is appropriate for use in other locations or is legal in all
22. Ask brings together the most comprehensive collection of search tools available to provide you with the information you need when you need it
23. Ask and Ask for - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
24. Looking for USDA information? The AskUSDA site makes it easy, providing information from across our organization all in one place
25. Forum The best place to Ask for advice, get help using the site, or just talk about WoW
26. Ask.com (originally known as Ask Jeeves) is a question answering–focused e-business founded in 1996 by Garrett Gruener and David Warthen in Berkeley, California.
27. The original software was implemented by Gary Chevsky, from his own design.Warthen, Chevsky, Justin Grant, and others built the early AskJeeves.com website around that core engine.
28. Ask EDD Important! Select the appropriate category from the list below
29. Piazza is a free online gathering place where students can Ask, answer, and explore 24/7, under the guidance of their instructors
30. Synonyms for Ask in Free Thesaurus
31. 60 synonyms for Ask: inquire, question, quiz, query, interrogate, put, propose, pose, request, apply to, appeal
32. In the airline industry available seat miles (ASM) or available seat kilometers (Ask) is a measure of passenger carrying capacity
33. ‘it is a big Ask for him to go and play 90 minutes’ ‘it was a tough Ask, but they delivered’ ‘It's always a big Ask, and cases against the powerful are difficult cases, but that's what courts are for, and it's the responsibility of those who are there to enforce the law to take on difficult cases.’
34. The difference between bid and Ask prices, or the spread, is a key indicator of the liquidity of the asset
35. Ask General Mills: We believe you should know about your food and how we make ours.
36. Ask investigates the world with past and present inventors, artists, and thinkers, and scientists
37. From the publishers of Click, Ask offers cartoons, contests, projects, Web experiments, games, and puzzles for kids ages 7 to 10 (grades 2 - 4)
38. Ask magazine is an innovative children's publication that focuses on the arts and
39. We Ask that all users keep academic honesty in mind when Asking or answering questions
40. For example, feel free to Ask questions that will help you answer a homework question on your own, but please refrain from Asking the exact question from an assignment in order to turn in the tutor's answer as your own.
41. Ask! will help you access your hidden dreams and reveal them to be recognized and fulfilled in miraculous ways
42. Ask Amy daily advice and tips about love, marriage, kids, family, dating, divorce and work from The Mercury News
43. Answering questions by email takes a lot longer than answering them in a real-time conversation (especially since the question people normally Ask in this context are generally open-ended queries rather than things with easy, one-sentence answers), and it can feel presumptuous to Ask your interviewer to invest time in doing that before they
44. Looking for online definition of Ask or what Ask stands for? Ask is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
45. Please visit nvc.state.gov/Ask for current processing times.
46. Note: Ask Poli is an Artificial Intelligence powered search tool
47. While every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the content in Ask Poli, Fannie Mae's Selling Guide Servicing Guide and its updates, including Guide Announcements and Release Notes,
48. Here's the perfect list of interesting questions to Ask a guy, whether it's a first date or a text
So technically, “’asks” is not a word, based on your debater’s point of view. The word asks exists, but the usage "He always asks" does not. (ask cannot be used without an object.) Say "He is always asking questions".
Definition of ask. 1a : to call on for an answer She asked him about his trip. 2a : to make a request of She asked her teacher for help. b : to make a request for She asked help from her teacher.
ask(v. a.) Synonyms: question, interrogate, inquire of, put the question to. ask(v. a.) Synonyms: request, solicit, petition, beseech, implore, supplicate, crave, beg, desire, entreat, pray for, prefer a petition for, make application for. ask(v. a.) Synonyms: require, claim, demand, challenge, call for.
Some common synonyms of ask are inquire, interrogate, query, and question. While all these words mean "to address a person in order to gain information," ask implies no more than the putting of a question. ask for directions.