1. Asinine definition is - extremely or utterly foolish or silly
2. How to use Asinine in a sentence
3. Asinine definition, foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such Asinine statements
4. Utterly stupid or silly: Asinine behavior
5. How is the word Asinine different from other adjectives like it? Some common synonyms of Asinine are fatuous, foolish, silly, and simple
6. While all these words mean "actually or apparently deficient in intelligence," Asinine suggests utter and contemptible failure to use normal rationality or perception.
7. Their feet played tricks to the beat of the tireless measure, that exquisitely Asinine blare which is England's punishment for having lost America
8. The adjective Asinine originally meant like an ass; it applies to witlessly stupid conversations or conduct and suggests a lack of social grace or perception: He failed to notice the reaction to his Asinine remarks.
9. Definition of Asinine written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
10. More on Genius "Asinine" Track Info
11. We found 10 answers for “Asinine”
12. This page shows answers to the clue Asinine, followed by 5 definitions like “Similar to asses or donkeys”, “Complacently or inanely …
13. Anything that's Asinine is truly stupid or foolish
14. Your brother might love a ridiculous reality TV show, while you find it completely Asinine
15. Asinine derives from the Latin asinus, which means "stupid," but also "like an ass or donkey." Asinine …
16. Examples of Asinine in a sentence
17. How Asinine of you to pay for a television in pennies! 🔊 Your mom may like it, but I will not tolerate your Asinine behavior
18. 🔊 Out of all the Asinine stunts you have pulled before, wearing a swim suit in the snow tops the list
19. Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney is the the first non-canon, "what-if" short story scenarios in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.After a Defiant Dragons rebel holds the courtroom hostage, Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey must prove that Pearl Fey is Her Benevolence Rayfa Padma Khura'in.However, both Miles Edgeworth and Ahlbi Ur'gaid are out to prove him wrong.
20. Utterly stupid or silly: Asinine behavior
21. Extremely stupid or foolish: Lydia ignored his Asinine remark
22. Asinine Meaning: "obstinate, stupid, offensively silly," from Latin asininus "stupid," literally "like an ass," from… See definitions of Asinine.
23. Extremely stupid or silly SYN ridiculous What an Asinine remark! Examples from the Corpus Asinine • On the other hand, I didn't have to think about it at all to decide it was flamboyant, Asinine pretentiousness
24. • Asinine questions Origin Asinine …
25. asininity (uncountable) The quality of being Asinine; obstinate stupidity (countable) An Asinine remark, behaviour, etc.
26. Todd Zywicki, a professor of law at George Mason University, called the legislation underpinning the rule, the so-called Durbin amendment, " Asinine." Conference pulls in cap skeptics Rock god senior citizen Eric Clapton incited controversy with Asinine pronouncements in his egocentric autobiography.
27. Adjective If you describe something or someone as Asinine, you mean that they are very foolish.
28. That's Asinine and they will be undone by their sloppy decision-making
29. Needless to say, this was an Asinine decision for three reasons
30. He'd gone along on their senseless, Asinine prowl, ignoring them the whole way, hating what he was surrounded by and hating himself for reasons he could no longer understand.
31. Now today; there is an Asinine belief that the Pyramids were not actually built by slaves; because the remains of the overseers graves, supposedly prove that all of the workers there, were Egyptian
32. How an idiot spells "Asinine"
33. See 4 authoritative translations of Asinine in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
34. How to say Asinine in English? Pronunciation of Asinine with 1 audio pronunciation, 19 synonyms, 8 translations, 4 sentences and more for Asinine.
35. ‘That's Asinine and they will be undone by their sloppy decision-making.’ ‘It is the most perfectly Asinine closing statement I think I have ever heard by a ‘professional’ writer.’ ‘His few political interventions are puerile and his forays abroad - to Australia, Orkney, Israel - are, well, Asinine.’
36. While I happen to consider the term Asinine as defined by the Bush Administration, putting it in quotes is approximately equivalent to preceding it with a deprecating but information-free phrase such as so-called.
37. Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney is the second non-canon, "what-if" short story scenario in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
38. The Asinine May 11, 2020 · Entomologist: “Murder Hornet” Nothing Compared to “Embezzlement Butterfly” AC BonesteelMay 12, 2020May 12, 2020Seattle, Washington – If you’ve seen social media lately, you’ve probably been warned of an impending “Murder Hornet” invasion.
39. Definition of Asinine adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Three-time NASCAR Cup champion Tony Stewart has slammed the decision to hold Formula 1 and NASCAR events in Texas on the same day as ‘Asinine’
41. What does Asinine mean? The definition of Asinine is to be silly, stupid or ridiculous
42. (adjective) An example of Asinine is a foolish prank pla
43. Asinine Poetry is the journal of Asinine poetry, a monthly publication of poetry and prose that attempts to be kinda funny
44. Also, we love recorded submissions via our Asinine Poetry app–they will be included in our monthly podcast.
45. Find 11 ways to say Asinine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Definition of Asinine (adjective): extremely stupid or unreasonable
47. Definition and synonyms of Asinine from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
48. This is the British English definition of Asinine.View American English definition of Asinine.
49. Gavin Newsom tore into President Trump's proposal to send detained undocumented immigrants to sanctuary jurisdictions on Friday, declaring the idea "unserious," "illegal," "Asinine
50. Extremely stupid or foolish: Lydia ignored his Asinine remark
51. Muggsy Bogues Says It’s ‘Asinine’ To Suggest Michael Jordan’s Trash-Talk About Height Ruined His NBA Career
52. Fun Facts about the name Asinine
53. How unique is the name Asinine? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
54. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Asinine was not present
55. Weird things about the name Asinine: The name spelled backwards is Eninisa.
56. Asinine derives from the Latin asinus, which means "stupid," but also "like an ass or donkey." Asinine behavior isn't simply dumb, but is as obstinate and lacking in judgement as a stubborn donkey
57. This is an Asinine comment ;) Seriously it is a word it has its uses, and it has many
58. Asinine - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
59. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Asinine adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": figurative (silly, stupid): necio/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
asinine, fatuous, inane, mindless, vacuous(adj) devoid of intelligence. Synonyms: unmindful, fatuous, hollow, vacuous, mindless, reasonless, senseless, forgetful, blank, empty, inane.
asinine (Adjective) Failing to exercise intelligence or judgment; ridiculously below average rationality. Etymology: From asininus. asinine (Adjective) Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of donkeys. Etymology: From asininus.
The definition of asinine is to be silly, stupid or ridiculous. An example of asinine is a foolish prank played on a friend. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Asinine.".