1. Asili means origin— the place where something begins
2. Asili is where you discover your new beginning
3. Asili is where you discover a movement of accessible nutrition and doing good in the world.
4. Asili Community; Contact Us; Shop
5. English words for Asili include nature, branded, origin, originality, originals, origination, originative, origins, indigenous and inherent
6. Asili specializes in a line of All-Natural Bath and Body Products
7. Asili's products are a wonderful blend of rich, high-quality ingredients such as Shea and Cocoa butter and fragrant and essential oils for the care and pampering of your skin.
8. Asili soapstone is sourced in Kisii, a vibrant town in south western Kenya, where communities have been using the material for generations
9. Asili Premium Coffee is an authentically African coffee product designed to showcase the best of what the continent has to offer from start to finish
10. Asili Body products was derived out of this passion
11. Welcome to Asili Body Products! Our goal is to provide high-quality all natural bath and body products that nourish the skin as well as the soul
12. Asili: Co-Creation at the Core — A revolutionary model for people in the world’s most challenging places to build lasting, world-class essential services — for life
13. In the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, Asili is using co-creation to transform what it means to deliver humanitarian aid.
14. Asili Sacco Society Limited was established in 1972 and registered under the Cooperative Society Act Cap 490 with registration No
15. Company Name: Asili Risk Management Pty (LTD)
16. Asili: Co-Creation at the Core — A revolutionary model for people in the world’s most challenging places to build lasting, world-class essential services — for life
17. In the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, Asili is using co-creation to transform what it means to deliver humanitarian aid.
18. The official website for Asili Hair and Beauty Lounge about Asili
19. Asilibliss.com Love your Natural Services & Products
20. Asili, Since 2011 The Original Natural Hair and Beauty Oasis in Dar.
21. Asili is a village on the southwest coast of Tutuila Island, American Samoa.It is located between Leone and 'Amanave.It is located in Lealataua County.
22. Both the Malagateine Stream and Asili Stream flow through Asili before discharging into the sea
23. MoYa Asili - 80% Cotton + 20% Rayon - 4 ply
24. Asili Wellness is a holistic health company that offers sustainable products and therapeutic services to promote women’s wellness.
25. Asili Global simplifies health & elevates happiness through smart nutrition and business opportunities.
26. Asili Sacco Society Limited was established in 1972 and registered under the Cooperative Society Act Cap 490 with registration No
27. Artist Ephraim Asili describes his feature debut “The Inheritance” as a “speculative re-enactment” of his time in a West Philadelphia Black Marxist collective
28. Asili's Pure Desi Khaand is special because it is made in the traditional method with no chemicals used - cooked in open pans slowly to the right temperature and right crystallization
29. The Asili cru is located in the village of Barbaresco, on land registry map sheets 5 and 6
30. Infusing this documentary scaffold is a scripted drama staged by Asili centered on a young man, Julian (Eric Lockley), who inherits a sprawling, multi …
31. Products – Store – Asili Body Products
32. Asili grew up in Philadelphia, going on to study film as an undergrad at Temple
33. Over the past year the price Stores and prices for 'Ceretto Bricco Asili 'Asili', Barbaresco DOCG' prices, stores, tasting notes and …
34. Asili launched in July 2014 and has already served a large number of people
35. Farmers are reporting a better yield of their crops thanks to seeds purchased from Asili
36. Despite severe poverty, locals are buying into Asili because they are seeing tangible benefits.
37. Asili Unisex Fingerprint Babygrow - White and Black
38. Asili Womens USA T-Shirt - Black and Gold
39. Asili translation in Swahili-English dictionary
40. Sw 6 Kama kusingalikuwa na uhusiano wa kimapenzi kati ya Vatikani na Wanazi, huenda ikawa ulimwengu usingalipata yale maumivu makali sana ya kuuawa na vita kwa mamilioni ya askari na raia, kuuawa kwa Wayahudi milioni sita kwa sababu hawakuwa wa Asili ya Kiarya, na —jambo lililo la thamani zaidi machoni pa Yehova —kuuawa kwa maelfu ya
41. Asili, which means “foundation” in Swahili, is a community-owned social enterprise born of the desires, needs, and values of the Congolese people it seeks to serve
42. By delivering clean water, healthcare, and better agricultural products, Asili is replacing a broken system with one that addresses the needs of the community on their terms.
43. Asili has likened “The Inheritance” to a DJ’d remix of Godard’s film
44. Asili based the film on his time living in an all-Black socialist collective in West Philadelphia
45. "The 2012 Barbaresco Asili is the finest wine I have tasted from Bruno Giacosa since the 2007 vintage
46. A bright, beautifully translucent red, the 2012 Asili captures the essence of this great site in its perfumed aromatics, silky fruit and understated depth.
47. Asili, a Swahili word meaning “from the source”, conveys our commitment to quality natural products from the ground up
48. Located in the country of Rwanda, Asili Natural Oils is a social impact company occupying a critical link in the supply chain – connecting hundreds of small-holder farmers to high value international markets.
49. Asili is a common Swahili word meaning "origin" or "essence"; utamawazo and utamaroho are neologisms created by Ani, based on the Swahili words utamaduni ("civilisation"), wazo …
50. The Forum for the Restoration of Democracy–Asili (FORD–Asili) is a political party in Kenya.It is commonly known as FORD-Asili
51. Asili means 'original' in Swahili
52. FORD-Asili has its origins in the original Forum for the Restoration of Democracy.In August 1992, the original FORD (Forum for the Restoration of Democracy) split into two factions.The Odinga-Wamalwa faction remained in the
53. Asili became operational in January 2014 and is currently farming on 1,200 ha of land in Western Uganda under a conservation agriculture and precision farming approach to maximize yields efficiently and sustainably
54. The ultimate strategic goal of Asili is to have commercial farming operations on around 6,500 ha of long term leased land.