1. Ascendant definition is - the point of the ecliptic or degree of the zodiac that rises above the eastern horizon at any moment
Ascendant, Above, At, Any
2. How to use Ascendant in a sentence.
3. Ascendant definition, a position of dominance or controlling influence: possession of power, superiority, or preeminence: With his rivals in the Ascendant, he soon lost his position
4. Ascendant Insurance Solutions (Ascendant) is a Florida-based licensed Managing General Agency (MGA) specializing in the placement of commercial and personal lines insurance products and program management services with a strategic emphasis on the fastest growing population demographic in the country, the Hispanic market.
Ascendant, Agency, And
5. Ascendant Insurance Solutions is a licensed, full service Managing General Agency (MGA) responsible for risk placement and management of small to mid-sized accounts.
Ascendant, Agency, And, Accounts
6. The Divergent Series: Ascendant was supposed to wrap up the sci-fi saga but was eventually abandoned, and here's why that cancellation occurred
Ascendant, Abandoned, And
7. The Ascendant is a digital boutique focused on providing you with independent resources for wellness and wholeness in the physical, mental, spiritual, and digital world
8. Quick Ascendant Calculator Calculate Your Ascendant: Try this quick and easy calculator to determine your Ascendant
9. Be sure to read our interpretations of your Ascendant here
10. You can also calculate your Ascendant with Cafe Astrology's Ascendant Calculator here
Also, Ascendant, Astrology
11. The Ascendant Class of Aerials was brilliantly engineered to equip firefighters with more aerial choices than ever before.
Ascendant, Aerials, Aerial
12. Ascendant New York is fully accredited by multiple, reputable, associations
Ascendant, Accredited, Associations
13. Ascendant Group Limited is a Bermuda-based, provider of energy and energy-related services, owned by Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
Ascendant, And, Algonquin, Amp
14. Ascendant Group Limited is the parent company of Bermuda Electric Light Company Limited (BELCO) and AG Holdings Limited, which includes AIRCARE Ltd, IFM Limited, iEPC Limited, Ascendant Properties Limited.
Ascendant, And, Ag, Aircare
15. The Ascendant, house cusps, and points derived from these points are the most time-dependent factors in the birth chart
Ascendant, And, Are
16. The Ascendant sign changes, on average, every two hours, but this is quite variable depending on how close the birth place is to the equator.
17. L’Ascendant changeant toutes les 2 heures pour que les 12 Ascendant soient représentés sur une journée, c’est pour cela qu’il est important de connaître précisément son heure de
18. The Ascendant (Rising sign) The Ascendant (abbreviation AC) is the Zodiac sign that appears on the Eastern horizon at a person's birth, more precisely: the intersection of the Eastern Horizon with the Ecliptic.Due to the movement of the Earth's axis, this Sign changes approximately every two hours
Ascendant, Abbreviation, Ac, Appears, At, Axis, Approximately
19. At Ascendant, it's about the people
At, Ascendant, About
20. Ascendant has been in business since 2011
21. The Ascendant 100' Aerial Tower is available on a variety of custom chassis and body styles to meet your department’s needs
Ascendant, Aerial, Available, And
22. Ascendant (2021) Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi 8 April 2021 (Australia)
Ascendant, April, Australia
23. Ascendant This assumption of indeterminate senses complemented with contextual information is on the Ascendant. From the Cambridge English Corpus Table 3 shows the results for both the probability of giving help to an elderly Ascendant …
Ascendant, Assumption, An
24. Tzvi then became the current CEO of Ascendant NY
25. Ascendant Strategic Partners is a consulting firm offering services in both federal and state government affairs, specializing in public health and health care
Ascendant, And, Affairs
26. The Ascendant (or rising sign) is the second most important astrological sign in a horoscope
27. An Ascendant is a sign that was rising in the East at the time of the native’s birth
An, Ascendant, At
28. Being the most important house, Ascendant is also referred to as the first house of the horoscope, which records the basics of one's life.
Ascendant, Also, As
29. The position or state of being dominant or in control: a conservative policy currently in the Ascendant
30. Ascendant Challenge is a Dreaming City’s activity that players can complete every week to get gear
31. As an Ultra-Ascendant, you get all the rewards of an Ascendant AND you get to place a 700-point character as a hero or villain in the official campaign setting and commission a ½-page full-color comic book illustration of your character
As, An, Ascendant, All, And
32. Includes: Ascendant PDF Ascendant Hardcover All Stretch Goal Products Name a Character
33. The Ascendant/sun and moon blend also needs to be examined to ensure that the moon is not ‘railroaded’ by the energy of the Ascendant and sun
Ascendant, And, Also
34. For example a person with a Pisces moon will be deep and impressionable but if the sun and Ascendant create situations where the moon may feel uncomfortable, the moon will be sent deeper underground.
35. ‘The Ascendant ideologies of domestic and foreign security share a nexus in privileging the rights of a state over the collective rights of its citizens.’ ‘Fair or not, that is the Ascendant view of the moment.’ ‘The euro was launched as a symbol of a new Ascendant Europe.’
Ascendant, And, As
36. Ascendant synonyms, Ascendant pronunciation, Ascendant translation, English dictionary definition of Ascendant
37. The Ascendant offers more flexibility than any other class by allowing the player to take passives based on other Ascendancy classes
Ascendant, Any, Allowing, Ascendancy
38. Something that's Ascendant is increasing its power or status
39. An Ascendant political party is one that captures more and more seats in Congress with every election.
An, Ascendant, And
40. The Ascendant is the degree of the sign rising over the eastern horizon at the moment of birth
41. The traits suggested by the Ascendant in a birth chart emerge only when we really know the person concerned.
42. Ascendant Shards are Destiny 2's most coveted currency
43. Newer players and veterans alike will want to get their hands on as many Ascendant Shards as possible.
And, Alike, As, Ascendant
44. The Ascendant is the point of intersection between the Eastern horizon and the ecliptic
45. Every one has two Ascendants at the first degree, his father and mother; four at the second degree, his paternal grandfather and grandmother, and his maternal grandfather and grandmother; eight at the third
Ascendants, At, And
46. Ascendant chests are just one of the many secrets this planet has, granting currency such as Dark Fragments and Baryon Boughs when opened
Ascendant, Are, As, And
47. Ascendant definition: proceeding upwards ; rising Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. The Ascendant is the foundation of every chart, in this book each Ascendant has at least 10 pages of explanation
49. Ascendant is the second book in a new series that is off to a great start
50. Take my advice and start with the "Lost Fleet"series first, it will make Ascendant even more enjoyable when you get here.
Advice, And, Ascendant
51. The Ascendant is the sign that came up on the eastern horizon at the time of your birth, as seen from the place of your birth
Ascendant, At, As
52. In order to calculate the Ascendant, you need your exact time of birth, the more accurate, the better
53. The Ascendant is the cusp of the first house in the birth chart.
Definition of ascending. 1a : rising or increasing to higher levels, values, or degrees ascending powers of x an ascending scale. b : mounting or sloping upward an ascending path.
The Ascendant is associated with the most external characteristics of a person: his or her appearance, character, the general impression that the person makes, especially during the first meeting. It is also associated with the physical body as a whole and so can show the general state of health, and also the possible vulnerabilities.
“Your rising sign’s symbol is the goat, an animal that seeks the highest places on a mountain. The symbol also incorporates the tail of a fish, suggesting that your roots are somehow in the water. The part of the body related to this sign is the knee.