ascendancy (noun) · ascendency (noun)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Ascendancy formal : a position of power in which someone can control or influence other people See the full definition for Ascendancy in the English Language …
2. Ascendancy definition, the state of being in the ascendant; governing or controlling influence; domination
3. Ascendancy synonyms, Ascendancy pronunciation, Ascendancy translation, English dictionary definition of Ascendancy
4. Superiority or decisive advantage; domination: "Germany only awaits trade revival to gain an immense mercantile Ascendancy" .
5. / əˈsen.d ə n.si / a position of power, strength, or success: They are in danger of losing their political Ascendancy (= controlling power)
6. Supporters of the proposal are currently in the Ascendancy over …
7. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB He acquired such an Ascendancy over the king that he was himself the monarch more than 30 years
8. THE EVERY DAY BOOK OF HISTORY AND CHRONOLOGY JOEL MUNSELL Again he felt the man's Ascendancy over him, knew that he was swayed and moulded by a personality stronger than his own.
9. Storyline Connie is a member of the British landowning "Ascendancy" in Ireland after WWI
10. Ascendancy Classes There are 19 Ascendancy classes, each with its own additional Ascendancy Skill Tree to master
11. Upon completing the Lord's Labyrinth for the first time, you can pick an Ascendancy class from one of the three available for your class.
12. They are in danger of losing their political Ascendancy (= controlling power).
13. Ascendancy is similar to, but nevertheless very different from, Master of Orion.
14. Ascendancy is the only thing This will prove
15. About “Ascendancy” This song is the title song of the album of the same name, “Ascendancy.” It is the fifth track on the album.
16. Ascendancy, the debut game from The Logic Factory, is a game of galactic exploration and encounter
17. In Ascendancy, you develop your home planet, research new technologies, build ships to traverse the stars, encounter aliens, and colonize new worlds as you expand your presence throughout the galaxy.
18. Ascendancy is the only thing this will prove Ascend above the ashes of the world I once knew Ascendancy is the only thing this will prove Submit Corrections
19. Ascendancy, ascendence, ascendency, dominance, control condition , status - a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations" ascendant , ascendent - position or state of being dominant or in control; "that idea was in the ascendant"
20. Ascendancy: 1 n the state that exists when one person or group has power over another Synonyms: ascendance , ascendence , ascendency , control , dominance Types: show 12 types hide 12 types ascendant , ascendent position or state of being dominant or in control domination , mastery , supremacy power to dominate or defeat predominance ,
21. The Ascendant is the Ascendancy class for Scions
22. 1 Overview 2 Skills 2.1 Minor skills 2.2 Notable skills 3 Version history The Ascendant offers more flexibility than any other class by allowing the player to take passives based on other Ascendancy classes
23. Only one Ascendancy class passive
24. United gained the Ascendancy after half-time.; in the Ascendancy The opposition party was in the Ascendancy (= gaining control).; Ascendancy over somebody/something The poor have a moral Ascendancy over the rich.
25. Ascendancy definition: If one group has Ascendancy over another group, it has more power or influence than the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Ascendancy is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Trivium
27. Ascendancy is Trivium's second album and one that vastly improved on the ground laid on their début album Ember To Inferno
28. Ascendancy Research: Join our research panel and get paid for your opinions! You have the opportunity to give your opinions and get paid cash for your time and opinion
29. Listen free to Trivium – Ascendancy (The End Of Everything, Rain and more)
30. Ascendancy is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Trivium
31. Ascendancy is the second studio album by American metal band Trivium
32. Compared to MOO2, Ascendancy had nicer and cleaner look and better intro video, but not as deep mechanics
33. Referencing Ascendancy, CD, Album, 168 618 251-2
34. Preorders are available for a 2lp Orange reissue on Triviums website Reply Notify me Helpful JurassicTrance October 30, 2013 Report; edited over 5 years ago referencing Ascendancy, CD, Album, RR 8251-2
35. In StarWars.com’s exclusive excerpt of Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good, the second book in Timothy Zahn’s trilogy that chronicles Thrawn’s rise, Senior Captains Thrawn and Lakinda lead their own cruisers into battle.Both have their own methods, and Admiral Ar’alani eagerly watches the results…
36. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Discover Thrawn’s origins within the Chiss Ascendancy in the first book in an epic new Star Wars trilogy from bestselling author Timothy Zahn
37. Dictionary entry overview: What does Ascendancy mean? • Ascendancy (noun) The noun Ascendancy has 1 sense:
38. The state that exists when one person or group has power over another Familiarity information: Ascendancy used as a noun is very rare.
39. Trivium has only grown stronger since 2003's Ember to Inferno.That album's mix of classic thrash (early Metallica) with 21st century metalcore rage and progressive metal flourish still roils here.But Ascendancy's fire is more ferocious and its transitions more confident, which means the band is even more dedicated to its clever throwback sound
40. The Trials of Ascendancy (also referred to as labyrinth trials or simply lab trials) are static puzzles distributed throughout the game's acts and maps, that test the player's mechanical ability to control their character movement
41. They were introduced to the game in the Ascendancy league and need to be completed to unlock or progress an Ascendancy class - in this respect they are a league
42. The Ascendancy, also known as the Ascended Order is a group of non-corporeal beings, claiming to be the sole survivors of the fallen Human empire before its collapse, they had somehow transcended after many millions of years reaching the evolution to a higher plane of existence, seeking to bring humans into their fold to bring order under and guidance.
43. Another word for Ascendancy: influence, power, control, rule, authority Collins English Thesaurus
44. Far Shot is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Deadeye that grants projectile barrages have no spread and the Far Shot modifier, causing projectile attacks to deal more damage the further they travel.
45. Ascendancy är ett svenskt företag
46. Download Ascendancy and launch it with DOSBox to have the best playing experience!
47. Ascendancy is a Marketing, HR, Tax Planning, Practice Management, Leadership Coaching and more serving professional organizations such as dental practitioners, …
48. Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good is an upcoming canon novel written by Timothy Zahn as the sequel to Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising, and the second volume of Star Wars: The Ascendancy Trilogy
49. This PoE All Trials of Ascendancy Locations guide is to help starter quickly complete lab trials
50. Completing the Labyrinth for unlocks a character's Ascendancy class and points for the powerful Ascendancy skill tree.
51. Ascendancy is the sophomore album by the American Heavy Metal/Metalcore band Trivium, it was released on March 15, 2005 on Roadrunner Records
52. Even in his Ascendancy you would never envy him.’ ‘The retailer's Ascendancy was expected after both companies issued their 2001 results earlier this year.’ ‘Yet farmer-led movements for sustainable agriculture are also in Ascendancy.’ ‘Suburban car culture is gaining Ascendancy in Toronto, as can be seen on every corner.’
53. Science is in the Ascendancy over the coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday, as Britain begins to widen its vaccination programme to other groups of people.