See also: Astonishing Astonished As Astound Astounded Astounding Astonishment Astor Astore Astonishly Astonishingly Astoundingly Astolfo Astoria Astonied Astonishingness Astoundment To Discontinuities Defect
1. As to something used when you are referring to something: As to tax, that will be deducted from your salary.
2. I'm willing to read his book, but As to publishing it, that's a different matter.
3. About; relating to: I can’t answer questions As to how much money Mr
4. (Definition of As to from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Translations …
5. 13 synonyms of As to from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 related word, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find 55 ways to say As to, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. As to (Preposition) With reference or regard to.
8. Concerning someone or something There is some doubt As to whether the information is totally accurate
9. Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of As to from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
10. The idiomatic phrases "as for" and "As to" mean with respect to, concerning, about, etc
11. As to your earlier question, I don't think I know the answer.· According to; in a manner conforming or corresponding to; in proportion
12. (Can we add an example for this sense?) Grading As to size and color
13. ‘Police are mystified As to how the thief managed to open the vehicle without using force.’ ‘Now drivers have been left confused As to whether they can still park in the bay.’ ‘I've been arguing with my husband As to what would be the best plant for this position.’
14. Namely; “so As to” is a conjunction ( a subordinating conjunction) which is used to join two clauses.( one of them expresses an action, the other expresses the purpose ) “so As to” is used before the clause which indicates the purpose (subordinating clause)
15. “so As to” is used with non-finite verbs in subordinate clauses ( this kind of clause can be called “non-finite clause
16. As to definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
17. As to definition: with reference to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. "As to" Usage "As to" means "with regard to" or "about." For example, "As to your question, he will finish his homework tomorrow." The phrase indicates the relationship between the question that was asked and the response about doing homework tomorrow
19. As improved interventions, public awareness, and telecommuting increase the workplace options of adults with AS, problematic interpersonal skills and sensory discomfort may no longer interfere with the ability of an adult with As to prosper in the workplace.
20. ‘Police are mystified As to how the thief managed to open the vehicle without using force.’ ‘Now drivers have been left confused As to whether they can still park in the bay.’ ‘I've been arguing with my husband As to what would be the best plant for this position.’
21. As to as a compound preposition has long been standard though occasionally criticized as a vague substitute for about, of, on, or concerning: We were undecided As to our destination
22. As to sometimes occurs at the beginning of a sentence, where it introduces an element that would otherwise have less emphasis: As to his salary, that too will be
23. Synonyms for As to in Free Thesaurus
24. "As to [something]" has a history of more formal use
25. For example, two uses that magnify the connotations: "As to whether we should support the idea Bob suggests, I think it would in our best interests." "As for Bob's idea, I don't think it's worth considering at all.
26. As to Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
27. First of all I'm not even sure if the the form 'As to + verb' is possible because 'I don't think I'm good As to distinguish many accents in the USA' is wrong, whereas ' The definition of validity provides us with an automatic way of deciding As to the validity of any formula' is right.
28. Individuals, trusts, estates, and S corporations use this form to elect to postpone an IRS determination As to whether the presumption applies that an activity is engaged in for profit
29. Doubt As to liability does not exist if the tax debt has been established by a ﬁnal court decision or judgment concerning the existence or amount of the tax debt or if the tax debt is based on current law
30. A doubt As to liability offer will only be accepted for the tax period(s) in
31. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English As to something As to something a) concerning something Frank was very uncertain As to whether it was the right job for him
32. Advice As to which suppliers to approach He kept his rivals guessing As to his real intentions
33. And: As to sometimes occurs at the beginning of a sentence, where it introduces an element that would otherwise have less emphasis: As …
34. What does as-to mean? The definition of As to is as about or according to
35. (idiom) An example of As to is happy about the changing seasons.
36. As to κατὰ (kata) Preposition Strong's Greek 2596: A primary particle; down, in varied relations (genitive, dative or accusative) with which it is joined)
37. Affidavit As to Military Service (NHJB-2200-DFPS) Information The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA – 50 U.S.C
38. Planner 2021 - Weekly Monthly Planner with Flexible Cover, 8" x 10", Jan 2021 - Dec 2021, Check Boxes As to-do List, Monthly Printed Tabs, Perfect for Home, Office Using Visit the BooQool Store 4.7 out of …
39. NOTICE TO EMPLOYEE As to CHANGE IN RELATIONSHIP (Issued pursuant to provisions of Section 1089 of the California Unemployment Insurance Code) Name SSN# 1
40. Last of all, As to one abnormally born, He also appeared to me
41. American Standard Version and last of all, As to the child untimely born, he appeared to me also
42. As to the Meaning of Words is a stage play written by Mark Eichman, a slightly fictionalized account of a 1975 court case in which a physician who had performed a seemingly legal abortion was afterwards charged with manslaughter
43. 5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Fleming reviews As to POLO by Forbes Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2010 Several of my closest friends and I had the only two copies of the 1922 editions, when we played low goal polo at Will Rogers Polo Club in the Park Rogers left to the State,in Pacific Palisades California .back in the 1970's for a
44. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun