1. As for definition is - with regard to : concerning
2. How to use As for in a sentence.
3. As for someone or something and as to someone or something regarding someone or something
4. As for the mayor, he can pay for his own dinner.
5. 13 synonyms of As for from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 related word, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find 23 ways to say As for, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Synonyms for As for include regarding, concerning, about, on, apropos, respecting, of, towards, touching and toward
8. As for me, I want to go with her to help her sister
9. As for whether I'll be having a traditional boy's night out to wet the baby's head well, I'm always having a boy's night out!: As for those choosing to trek, this activity will mean thrill, excitement and adventure.: As for the bass player, his years in juvie had given him a fearlessly badass certainty.: As for esthetic value, I would bet on the architect whose project reflects enduring human
10. The idiomatic phrases "As for" and "as to" mean with respect to, concerning, about, etc
11. As for/to his wife, she is very thin.
12. As for; e.g., As for today means Regarding today
13. As for my reports, he could not praise them highly enough
14. (As for my reports = when considering the topic of my reports; when my reports were the subject of the discussion.) My boss is very happy with my work
15. Phrase You use As for and as to at the beginning of a sentence in order to introduce a slightly different subject that is still connected to the previous one
16. The city has some wonderful museums. As for hotels 'Coco Reef' is a great choice.
17. As for definition: considering or speaking about:
18. Definition of As for something in the Idioms Dictionary
19. What does As for something expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
20. As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.” ISV If you think it’s the wrong thing for you to serve the Lord , then choose for yourselves today whom you will serve—the gods whom your ancestors served on the other side of the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose territories you are living.
21. To me, the following expressions- As for, as to, about, regarding- seem to have the same meaning and I assue in more formal context As for and as to be preferred to about or regarding
22. Am I right? My question is if I can replace As for and as to in the following sentences with about? As for what we did last night, that's a secret.
23. Youyole 2 Pieces Farmhouse Style Bible Verse Wall Decor Wood Sign As for Me and My House We Will Serve The Lord Wood Rustic Wall Sign Plaque Farmhouse Home Christian Bible Verse Sign, 9.5 x 5.5 Inch
24. You'd usually use regarding with things, and 'As for' with people, but that's just a general thing
25. ‘And As for its military tradition, I assume we're going back in time a bit, maybe to the Vikings.’ ‘And As for the Ramblers' Association, if they spent some of the money on footpath signs it would be a help.’ ‘And As for your present, chocolate may be involved, but there's other stuff too!’
26. Used for introducing a subject that is related to what you have just been talking about As for the children, they were happy enough to spend all day on the beach. As for the festival itself, it is a joyful celebration of the traditions of this great city
27. As well be hanged for a sheep As for a lamb
28. As for the money, don't give it a second thought
29. As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water.
30. As for the rest of the teachers, they are still on leave
31. 1945 August 17, George Orwell [pseudonym; Eric Arthur Blair], chapter 3, in Animal Farm: A Fairy Story, London: Secker & Warburg, OCLC 3655473: As for the pigs, they could already read and write perfectly
32. As for Me and My House,We Will Serve the Lord -Housewarming Gift - Canvas Hanging Flag Banner Wall Sign Decor Gift for New Home,Living Room,Bedroom,Front Porch Decor - Bible Verse Scripture Decor
33. For example, As for dessert, I'd better skip it today and We are not sure as to how to pay the bill
34. The expression “As for me” may occur in most any context, such as in the psalmist’s declaration of his personal integrity (Ps
35. Forum discussions with the word (s) "As for" in the title: A Certificate is issued once the full requirements for a qualification, as specified in the nationally endorsed Training Package are met - legal a race against time for Woods as he fought to take his chances a stud for …
36. As for Me and My House Shadow Box Framed Wall or Tabletop Print 8 x 10 These simple words say it beautifully: "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." White words are on the back side of glass that's raised 1/2" above a plain background, so the words create shadows for a dimensional effect
37. As for prep preposition: Relates noun or pronoun to another element of sentence--for example, "a picture of John," "She walked from my house to yours." (with regard to) per quanto riguarda, riguardo, circa, in quanto a, a proposito di, in riferimento a prep preposizione o locuzione preposizionale : Particella o espressione che determina la
38. And As for Carl, he always seems to be ill
39. You can ask the others, but As for myself, I’ll be busy in the office
40. → as Examples from the Corpus As for somebody/something • As for racism, much progress has been made, but there is still much to do
41. • As for you, young man, you're grounded.
42. As for the return to unitholders, it has steadily improved in the last five years, making Cominar's unit not only a solid and reliable investment, but also an attractive one
43. As for regular announcement, the majority specifically provided one condition on valid exercise of the mandate
44. First of all, so As for is not a grouping
45. Here so means therefore, and As for goes together as a grouping meaning concerning or in regard to
46. So As for leaving tomorrow, the trip is off = Therefore, [concerning / in regard to] leaving tomorrow, the trip is off
47. As for me and my house Sign, We will serve the Lord Long Sign, Wood Signs, Joshua 24:15 verse wood sign, Farmhouse Decor, Bible Verse Sign ToEachHisOwnDesigns
48. 5 out of 5 stars (1,644) $ 68.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to More colors As for me and my house we will serve the Lord Decal - Joshua 24:15 - Christian Decor - Bible Verse Wall Decal
49. モーニング娘。 『As for ONE DAY』 (MV)2003年4月23日発売。18枚目のシングル。iTunes(CD) : http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/as-for-one-day-ep
50. Joshua 24:15 View whole chapter See verse in context And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
51. As for: Last post 19 Apr 10, 18:09: As for the human race, extinction is not an option
52. Wie verstehe ich hier das As for? 2 Replies: As for the: Last post 06 Apr 05, 12:48: The woman had her hands full with the children
53. Her sons were up at the crack of dawn causin… 3 Replies: As for xy - ist das informal? Last post 09 Apr 08, 22:16
54. 23 Whatever you do, work heartily, () As for the Lord and not for men, 24 knowing that from the Lord () you will receive the inheritance as your reward
55. As for Class, Southern Pines, North Carolina
56. Provided to YouTube by massenextAs for me · RayRAYVE℗ Geneon Universal Entertainment.Lyricist: KOTOKOComposer: 高瀬一矢Arranger: 高瀬一矢Auto-generated by YouTube.
57. You'd usually use regarding with things, and 'As for' with people, but that's just a general thing
For is defined as the purpose, destination, recipient or amount of something. An example of for is a spatula being used to flip eggs.
1 : occupying a middle position : intermediate in space, order, time, kind, or degree. 2 : occupying a position about midway between extremes especially : being the mean of a set of values : average the mean temperature.
List of Synonyms for As well as
as is. adj. description of a condition in a sales contract in which the buyer agrees to take the property (e.g. house, horse, auto, or appliance) without the right to complain if it is faulty.