artillery (noun) · artilleries (plural noun)
See also: Artillery
1. Artillery definition is - weapons (such as bows, slings, and catapults) for discharging missiles
2. How to use Artillery in a sentence.
3. Artillery, in military science, crew-served big guns, howitzers, or mortars having a caliber greater than that of small arms, or infantry weapons
4. Artillery synonyms, Artillery pronunciation, Artillery translation, English dictionary definition of Artillery
5. Artillery definition, mounted projectile-firing guns or missile launchers, mobile or stationary, light or heavy, as distinguished from small arms
6. Best 3D printer under $500: buying guide and selection——Last update: October 27, 2020，By Aniwaa team EVNOVO Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer Review---by CHEP , in 29 Nov 2019
7. Artillery was more destructive than ever before
8. The largest bore of an Artillery piece in WWI (‘bore’ meaning the diameter of the barrel or tube) was on the French 520mm
9. (French Artillery was always pointed toward Germany - even in practice.) The Big Bertha was a German 420mm howitzer, named for a family member of the Krupp Arms manufacturer.
10. Moore's photo is seen above and first in our photo gallery in the March/April online issue of Artillery
11. CODE ORANGE is a recently added Artillery feature; a web-based photography column and
12. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Artillery crossword clue
13. The Artillery air observers adjusted massed fire and performed liaison, reconnaissance, and other missions during the war
14. Artillery is a modern load testing and smoke testing solution designed for cross-functional teams that run microservice-based systems on AWS and rely on CI/CD to ship at high velocity
15. Artillery Ridge Campgrounds and Gettysburg Horse Park is a unique campground located upon the very grounds of the Union Artillery Reserve
16. Field - light Artillery, more maneuverable than garrison guns, could be taken on campaign with troops in active operations
17. Find 14 ways to say Artillery, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. The British Army will soon begin the phasing out of its AS-90 Vickers Artillery, which is nearing the 30-year mark
19. MAUSER PERSIAN Artillery LUGER RIG - C32320
20. The largest Artillery pieces employed by the Army against Axis forces was the M1 240mm howitzer, which could fire 360-pound shell out to a range of 23,000 meters (14.3 miles)
21. Artillery are a Danish thrash metal band
22. After releasing three full-length albums and touring extensively throughout the 1980s and early 1990s, Artillery disbanded in 1991, but
23. Material options for your Artillery shell casings for sale
24. Most Artillery shells for sale on eBay use either brass or steel components
25. A brass shell for Artillery should have a unique patina that formed over time as the object aged.
26. Artillery Media offers a variety of services including: web design, web development, and UI / UX services
27. The 155mm SMArt 155, a Sensor Fuzed Munition (SFM) for 155mm Cannon Artillery, is a fire and forget Artillery round that is very effective in GPS denied environments and against targets with large target location errors (TLE)
28. Artillery Genius 3D Printer, 2020 Newest Ultra-Quiet High-Precision Dual Z-Axis 98% Integrity TFT Screen Filament Runout Sensor & Power Failure Recovery 3D Printing, 220 x …
29. Wheelsmith offers 15″ steel two-piece Artillery wheels in a variety of sizes
30. 1st Artillery Regiment (Light) Civil War Morgan's Light Artillery
31. This website is owned and operated by the Royal Canadian Artillery Association, a private, third-party to the Department of National Defence
32. The content and links appearing on this website are the responsibility of the Royal Canadian Artillery Association and do not reflect the views or policies of the Government of Canada.
33. The Archer Artillery System or Archer - FH77BW L52 is an international project aimed at developing a next-generation self-propelled Artillery system for Swed
34. Field Artillery svg, National Guard svg, Army national guard svg, military svg, army insignia svg, Field Artillery Insignia svg MJCdesignCo
35. Add to Favorites 224th Field Artillery Brigade ACU Patch WonderWonders
36. Yale Artillery companies with a battery of 75's (CNP) Artillery at the Officers' Training Camp, Plattsburg, N.Y
37. (CNP) Moving Artillery in the Alps (CNP) British Artillery hammering the German lines (CNP) Finding the range for the 75's (CNP) Camouflaged Artillery post (CNP)
38. Information on modern Artillery, including self-propeleld guns, howitzers, anti-tank and anti-aircraft Artillery weapons, mortars, multiple launch rocket systems and some other types.
39. Artillery shells will only strike those who were still spotted during the coordinates transmission
40. Squad Reinforcement [edit edit source] Sector Artillery is a squad reinforcement that was introduced in the second Tides of War chapter, Lightning Strikes on March 7, 2019
41. Artillery has played a critical role in providing close support to the infantry, bombarding fortifications, defending coasts, and, in the twentieth century, attacking tanks and aircraft.Beginning with the initial settlements, English colonists in North America, like Europeans, employed smoothbore, muzzle‐loading, black powder, cast‐bronze cannons and howitzers.
42. This group is about anything larger than a handgun - field Artillery, howitzers, mortars, anti-aircraft guns, anti-tank guns, smooth-bore muzzle loaders, rifled muzzle loaders or stone-throwing engines like balistas and trebuchets
43. Real guns, reproductions, self-propelled Artillery and model guns are all equally acceptable.
44. Artillery (2) Profile: Thrash metal band from Copenhagen, Denmark, formed in 1982 by brothers Michael and Morten Stützer
45. On Artillery is an invaluable piece of literature, which should be found in the personal libraries of all redlegs'' and maneuver commanders
46. If anything, it should provide the reader with factual insight, as well as an historical perspective, on how the field Artillery developed over the …
47. The Artillery Hornet is a nice machine capable of producing quality prints, but unfortunately, I don’t think it has the same value as the Artillery Genius
48. At the time of writing this article, the Artillery Hornet is priced at around 260$ being just a bit cheaper than the Artillery Genius which has …
49. *This publication supersedes FM 3-09.21, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures For The Field Artillery …
50. Trench Art Artillery Shell Militaria Verdun WW1 Field Artillery Shell Casings French Antique Military Retirement Gift, Found And Flogged FoundAndFlogged
51. 607 Armored Field Artillery Battalion: 623 Field Artillery Regiment: 631 Field Artillery Brigade: 636 Field Artillery Battalion: 637 Field Artillery Battalion: 674 Airborne Field Artillery Battalion: 675 Airborne Field Artillery Battalion: 907 Airborne Field Artillery Battalion:
52. We have over 615 of the best Artillery games for you! Play online for free at Kongregate, including ShellShock Live 2, Bad Eggs Online 2, and ShellShock Live
53. Artillery, Phnom Penh: See 670 unbiased reviews of Artillery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 1,490 restaurants in Phnom Penh.
54. Artillery Philippines (run by ARTDROP Art Supplies Trading) supplies Copic markers, Miya Himi Gouache, Winsor and Newton Watercolors, Uni Posca Markers, Holbein Watercolors, Holbein Acrylic Gouache, calligraphy supplies, brushes, bullet journaling pens and other art materials.
55. Field Artillery in the American Civil War refers to the Artillery weapons, equipment, and practices used by the Artillery branch to support the infantry and cavalry forces in the field
56. It does not include siege Artillery, use of Artillery in fixed fortifications, or coastal or naval Artillery.Nor does it include smaller, specialized Artillery classified as small arms.
57. What is Artillery? Artillery is a modern, powerful & easy-to-use solution for load testing and functional testing
58. Unlike other load testing tools that have complicated GUIs, Artillery is a simple CLI tool, making it very easy to …
59. The Artillery arm soon after joining the Army in 1870 but that the official record was sparse and, sometimes, glaringly erroneous
60. Experienced Artillery officers could give
61. 2 synonyms of Artillery from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms
62. Find another word for Artillery
63. Artillery: large firearms (as cannon or rockets).
Artillery is a class of heavy military ranged weapons built to launch munitions far beyond the range and power of infantry firearms. Early artillery development focused on the ability to breach defensive walls and fortifications during sieges, and led to heavy, fairly immobile siege engines.
Originally, the word "artillery" referred to any group of soldiers primarily armed with some form of manufactured weapon or armor. Since the introduction of gunpowder and cannon, "artillery" has largely meant cannons, and in contemporary usage, usually refers to shell -firing guns, howitzers, mortars, and rocket artillery.
One of the earliest documented uses of field artillery is found in the 14th-century Ming Dynasty treatise Huolongjing. The text describes a Chinese cannon called a "thousand ball thunder cannon", manufactured of bronze and fastened with wheels.
artillery, artillery unit (noun) an army unit that uses big guns. weapon, artillery (noun) a means of persuading or arguing "he used all his conversational weapons"