artifice (noun) · artifices (plural noun)
1. Artifice definition is - clever or artful skill : ingenuity
2. How to use Artifice in a sentence
3. The difference between art and Artifice Synonym Discussion of Artifice.
4. Something contrived or made up to achieve an end, especially by deceiving; a stratagem or ruse: "From the beginning, 'compassionate conservatism' was an Artifice designed to mask Bush's conservatism from an electorate that did not want a sharp rightward turn" (Jonathan Chait)
5. Artifice definition, a clever trick or stratagem; a cunning, crafty device or expedient; wile
6. / ˈɑːr.t̬ə.fɪs / (the use of) a clever trick or something intended to deceive: Amazingly for Hollywood, she seems almost entirely without Artifice.
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Artifice 1 a clever often underhanded means to achieve an end used the Artifice of saying his grandmother had died so that he could get the last seat on the plane
8. The definition of an Artifice is a skill or craft that is clever but often manipulative or tricky
9. An example of an Artifice is the story a con artist uses to convince you to give him your money.
10. Find 85 ways to say Artifice, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. 800-203-8324 sales 541-345-7421 voice 541-345-7438 fax Artifice@Artifice.com
12. The Artifice is an online magazine that covers a wide spectrum of art forms, including Film, TV, Games, Anime, Manga, and Comics.
13. The Artifice jailbreak is fighting for you and the freedom of peaceful assembly;-) If you want to help, thank you! But don't donate to me, rather donate to the CE-Programming contributors on GitHub, they make all native development on the CE possible and awesome! Legal notes: this website is not affiliated with TI (duh) and everything was done independently.
14. The TW-Bents Artifice is a fast, foldable tadpole recumbent trike with a large 26-inch (or 700C) rear wheel
15. Something contrived or made up to achieve an end, especially by deceiving; a stratagem or ruse: "From the beginning, 'compassionate conservatism' was an Artifice designed to mask Bush's conservatism from an electorate that did not want a sharp rightward turn" (Jonathan Chait)
16. If i load it without Artifice or COFH core, then the profile loads normally
17. Artifice is the delicate work of constructing Jedi and Sith artifacts
18. This Artifice Leveling Guide will show you the fastest and easiest way to level your Artifice Crew Skill from 1 to maxlevel using the least amount of materials.
19. Quick Post 1x Artifice A7 ELITE DESERT STEALTH DUAL TIME – HACKING HANDWINDING DIVER on sale now- #Cerakote Elite “M17 Coyote” coated 316 Stainless Steel CT case, #MonsterWatches bold coin edge bezel, AHW coin edge crown, and matching sterile dial, #Dagaz 60 min chapter ring & relumed Trojan hands, #ceramic lume filled bezel insert, flat #sapphire crystal, custom …
20. One Artifice of a child predator is to entice the youngsters with interesting items such as free ice cream or adorable puppies
21. 🔊 Because the bank robber knew he needed an Artifice to distract the security guard, he decided to blow up a car in the parking lot.
22. Artifice A handicraft; a trade; art of making.; Artifice Artful or skillful contrivance
23. "His [Congreve's] plots were constructed without much Artifice ." Artifice Crafty device; an artful, ingenious, or elaborate trick
24. Now the usual meaning "Those who were conscious of guilt employed numerous Artifices for the purpose of averting inquiry."; Artifice Workmanship; a skillfully contrived work.
25. Artifice is one of six Crafting Skills which involves the crafting of Jedi and Sith artifacts.
26. The Artifice of neither, however, succeeded; and after a protracted and fruitless interview, Duncan took his leave, favorably impressed with an opinion of the courtesy and talents of the enemy's captain, but as ignorant of what he came to learn as when he arrived.
27. ‘The women are collective composites of art and Artifice, fact and fiction.’ ‘The public meeting has decayed, and what voters see on TV is constructed around Artifice and falsehood.’ ‘With their knowing Artifice, the works achieved a stifling kind of perfection.’ ‘Dogme is dedicated to ridding cinema of Artifice and superficiality.’
28. Artifice (n.) 1530s, "workmanship, the making of something by craft or skill," from French Artifice "skill, cunning" (14c.), from Latin artificium "a profession, trade, employment, craft; a making by art; a work of art," from artifex (genitive artificis) "craftsman, artist, master of an art" (music, acting, sculpting, etc.), from stem of ars "art" (see art (n.)) + facere "to make, do" (from
29. Artifice is used in many areas of life to try to persuade others
30. Those running for some kind of government office utilize Artifice countless times when making “promises” to their supporters, whether they’re writing speeches, creating advertisements, or sharing posts and comments on social media.
31. The Artifice is an online magazine that covers a wide spectrum of art forms
32. Rather than Artifice: “Most Americans would agree the politicans [sic] lie to get into office.” The second and third paragraphs substitute a simpler task by discussing, respectively, “actors on red carpets” and “fake stories to impress some one, or … on a job application.” While these examples might be …
33. ‘Artifice and outright fakery’ ‘Wenders always wants it both ways: high Artifice and incorruptible honesty.’ ‘A master at work, he commands the screen with an effortless ease and a complete lack of Artifice …
34. The great spheres and probes of Artifice, humankind’s enemy, haunt every inhabited world near and far
35. The Omnians’ long and arduous search for Artifice has ended
36. They’ve located Artifice’s lair in the Talus system
37. Artifice Aion is the final Boss in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, fought at level 70 in the Aion Hangar in the First Low Orbit Station
38. It is the most powerful of the Artifices, and has the power to destroy all of Alrest.
39. Artifice definition: Artifice is the clever use of tricks and devices
40. Artifice: 1 n a deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture) Synonyms: ruse Type of: maneuver , manoeuvre , tactical maneuver , tactical manoeuvre a move made to gain a tactical end
41. To ease progressive minds, she suggests that lipstick, hair dye, and Wonderbras may in fact be a force for some social good--helping women born with lesser physical endowments make up for nature's neglect through a combination of cunning, creativity, and financial investment: "When successful, the Artifice of beauty is a great leveler." That's true, if you're talking about evening the playing
42. This Artifice is that which we have noted in 10 as the fundamental Artifice of the infinitesimal calculus
43. Isaac was a monogamist, though Jacob, through the Artifice of Laban, became a polygamist
44. There was not an Artifice I did not practise to cure myself of this baleful infatuation.
45. Definition of Artifice in the Definitions.net dictionary
46. What does Artifice mean? Information and translations of Artifice in the most comprehensive …
47. Originally published as a serial webcomic, Artifice is a full-color graphic novel that tells a cyberpunk same-sex love story… Although Artifice is for mature audiences only, its violent and sexual content is directly in service to a thought-provoking science fiction story that will keep the reader fascinated to the final page.
48. Artifice - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. Artifice was a nonprofit literary magazine based in Chicago, Illinois that existed between 2009 and 2017.
50. Artifice Schematics; Item Type Slot Skill Level Components Source Template:Schematicbox/Advanced Blue Eviscerating Crystal Template:Schematicbox/Advanced Blue Hawkeye Crystal Template:Schematicbox/Advanced Blue Indestructable Crystal
51. Definition of Artifice noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Artifice is a casual neighborhood lounge with delicious drinks, boutique wines, an eclectic music program and three different rooms to lounge in featuring paintings and photography by artists in the city and around the world.…
53. The two gathering crew skills that go with Artifice crafting are Treasure Hunting and Archaeology, which allow you to gather the materials to craft Artifice items, so go speak to the Treasure Hunting and Archaeology trainers in the next room, which is marked by the symbol of a hologram star.
54. The official spiritual successor to Ars Magica 2, Mana and Artifice is a new take on adding magic to the world
55. With Mana and Artifice, you have much more control over all of the aspects of your spells
56. 26 quotes have been tagged as Artifice: Vera Nazarian: ‘There's a difference between playing and playing games
57. See authoritative translations of Artifice in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
58. Artifice Fly Co., Easton, Pennsylvania
59. Artifice is about Deacon, a prototype android soldier so advanced he is referred to as an "artificial person." On one of his first missions, Deacon was ordered by his corporate masters to eliminate a team of scientists who knew too much—and he has failed spectacularly.