See also: Articulately Articulation Articulated Articulates Articulate Articulateness Article Artifact Artisan Artificial Artifice Artistic Artillery Artistry Artificer Artisanal Articulating Articles
1. / ɑːrˈtɪk.jə.lət.li / in a way that expresses thoughts and feelings easily and clearly: He spoke Articulately about each of the paintings
And, Articulately, About
2. They were able to clearly and Articulately address the issues.
Able, And, Articulately, Address
3. Find 35 ways to say Articulately, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Articulately, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Articulately
Are, All, And, Articulately
5. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: eloquently, Articulately (adverb)
6. Synonyms for Articulately include loudly, noisily, deafeningly, fortissimo, lustily, blaringly, boomingly, cacophonously, clamorously and shrilly
7. No lyricist has ever so Articulately voiced the defiant, self-aware misery of adolescence
Articulately, Aware, Adolescence
8. No critic had ever come at Updike so relentlessly, viciously, and Articulately as Wood
At, And, Articulately, As
9. To Cusa we can indeed Articulately trace, word and thing, the recent philosophy of the absolute
Articulately, And, Absolute
10. And expressing them as impactfully and Articulately as you can.
And, As, Articulately
11. The Crossword Solver found 18 answers to the Articulately crossword clue
12. Articulately 'Articulately' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Articulately We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Articulately will help you to finish your crossword today.
Articulately, And, Answers
13. The thickly dense forest of complex, interlocking subordinate clauses necessary to speak Japanese decently, much less "Articulately", is quite difficult to master, though it makes up the bulk of actual …
14. Professor Ahmad Articulately explains how anti-Chinese propaganda and the spread of opium addiction led to exclusionary immigration laws and the attitude that the Chinese and the recreational use of opium associated with their communities were a danger to the national economy and middle-class Anglo-American domestic life.
Ahmad, Articulately, Anti, And, Addiction, Attitude, Associated, Anglo, American
15. ‘Special mention goes out to supporting cast member Jennifer Scullion, whose portrayal of Carson, the truth-twisting prosecutor, was Articulately brilliant, poised …
16. Definition of Articulately adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Articulately, Adverb, Advanced
17. He argued Articulately for his plan
18. Explain briefly and Articulately your ideas behind each project
19. In Germany, in contrast with France, friendship is much more Articulately a mater of feeling
20. Articulately - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Forum discussions with the word(s) "Articulately" in the title:
22. Articulately (comparative more Articulately, superlative most Articulately) In an articulate manner
Articulately, An, Articulate
23. Context example: he argued Articulately for his plan
24. Antonym: inArticulately (in an inarticulate manner) Pertainym: articulate (expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language)
Antonym, An, Articulate
25. Top synonyms for Articulately (other words for Articulately) are eloquently, hingedly and articulated manner.
Articulately, Are, And, Articulated
26. Articulately, London, United Kingdom
27. The textbook Articulately and critically presents the theories and concepts of Islamic capital markets without losing sight of their practical aspects
Articulately, And, Aspects
28. How many syllables are in Articulately syllable words
29. Developing Mathematical Oracy A Research and Development Online Work Group WAITING LIST ONLY FREE Developing effective strategies which promote deep understanding by drawing attention to, and speaking Articulately about underlying mathematical structures.
And, Attention, Articulately, About
30. She spoke Articulately and seemed a good fit for the organization
31. Ability to communicate technical information clearly and Articulately
Ability, And, Articulately
32. The ability to communicate Articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
Ability, Articulately, And
Definition of articulate. 1a : to give clear and effective utterance to : to put into words articulate one's grievances He found it hard to articulate his feelings. 2 : to become united or connected by or as if by a joint Most bones articulate with other bones in one or more places.
ar·tic·u·late. Use articulate in a sentence. adjective. The definition of articulate is someone capable of speaking easily and clearly, and is most often referred to someone who is well-spoken.
articulation - Medical Definition. n. The act of vocal expression; utterance or enunciation: an articulation of the group's sentiments. The act or manner of producing a speech sound. A speech sound, especially a consonant. Anatomy A fixed or movable joint between bones.
articulate(adj) expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language. "articulate speech"; "an articulate orator"; "articulate beings". articulated, articulate(verb) consisting of segments held together by joints. joint, articulate(verb) provide with a joint.