See also: Arthritis Arthritic Arthralgia Arthropod Arthrosis Arthur Arthrodesis Arthroplasty Arthrolysis Arthropathy Arthrocentesis Arth Arthria Arthropoda Artha Arthen Arthrex Arthritides Arthrodial Arthroscopy
1. Arthritics synonyms, Arthritics pronunciation, Arthritics translation, English dictionary definition of Arthritics
2. Kitchen Automatic Safety Cordless One Tin Touch Electric Can Opener& Bangrui Professional Electric Can Opener.One-touch switch .Smooth can edge.Being friendly to left-hander and Arthritics!(Purple) 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,254
Automatic, Amp, And, Arthritics
3. Synonyms for Arthritics in Free Thesaurus
4. What are synonyms for Arthritics?
5. Looking for Arthritics? Find out information about Arthritics
6. In its various forms, Explanation of Arthritics
Definition of arthritic. 1 : of, relating to, or affected with arthritis arthritic hands. 2 : seemingly affected with or caused by arthritis an arthritic legal system a story moving with arthritic slowness.
Examples include osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and gout. Arthrosis is another name for OA, one type of arthritis. It's the most common type of arthritis, according to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. It's caused by normal wear and tear on your joints and cartilage.
Definition of arthritis : inflammation of joints due to infectious, metabolic, or constitutional causes also : a specific arthritic condition medical : a disease that causes the joints of the body to become swollen and painful : a condition in which the joints are painful and swollen