1. Browse, search and view Arrests records
2. Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers: I18-705: Criminal Charge: Ada County Sheriff: F: Assault or Battery-Remove or Attempt to Remove Firearm from a …
3. Ada County Sheriff's Office provides a number of reports, including current Arrests, an inmate roster, and valid arrest warrants.
4. Arrests synonyms, Arrests pronunciation, Arrests translation, English dictionary definition of Arrests
5. To stop; check: a brake that automatically Arrests motion; arrested the growth of the tumor
6. Arrests on or after January 1st, 2014
7. Arrests made by Chicago Police Department
8. (Does not include Arrests by County Sheriff, State …
9. 1 day ago · Law enforcement declared that the number of Arrests at Miami Beach, Fla., over spring break has surpassed 1,000 as the city deals with crowds …
10. JCSO Arrests 2 following fugitive investigation, finds crystal meth, over $6,000 cash
Distinction/difference between arrest and custody
|1||The Term Arrest is not defined either in ...||According to Section 27 of the Indian Ev ...|
|2||Meaning and Definition of Arrest - An ar ...||Meaning and Definition of Custody - Cust ...|
|3||Every arrest is custody, but not Vice Ve ...||A custody may Amount to an arrest in cer ...|
Arrest Heart. Cardiac arrest is a medical term that refers to the mechanical cessation of the heart resulting to the absence of circulating blood in the system. The cessation of blood flow to the vital organs of the body results in death if left untreated.
to seize (a person) by legal authority or warrant; take into custody: The police arrested the burglar. to catch and hold; attract and fix; engage: The loud noise arrested our attention. to check the course of; stop; slow down: to arrest progress.
Being arrested is essentially being "caught" for a crime. Arrested is an act which will deprive you of your liberty and it normally happens to allow for the prevention of crime or an investigation to take place.