1. Arnoldson, Arnsberg, Arnulf, aroha, aroid, Aroint, Aroint thee, A rolling stone gathers no moss, aroma, aromantic, aromatase Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged …
Arnoldson, Arnsberg, Arnulf, Aroha, Aroid, Aroint, Aroma, Aromantic, Aromatase
2. Aroint thee, varlets (or words to that effect), quoth he, hinting that something unpleasant could happen to the 2003 Belgian Grand Prix, such as being dropped from the Formula One calendar, if these awkward varmints persisted in their folly
Aroint, As, Awkward
3. What does Aroint mean? Used in the imperative to express an order of dismissal
4. Aroint (third-person singular simple present Aroints, present participle Arointing, simple past and past participle Arointed) to dispel, to drive away 1605, William Shakespeare, King Lear, III.iv And Aroint thee, witch, Aroint thee! 1844, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, To Flush, My Dog Whiskered cats Arointed flee, Sturdy stoppers keep from thee
Aroint, Aroints, Arointing, And, Arointed, Away
5. Gammerstang commented on the word Aroint (verb) - (1) A word of aversion to a witch or infernal spirit, of which the etymology is uncertain It occurs in Shakespeare 's Macbeth, "Aroint thee, witch, the rump-fed ronyon cries." A lady well-acquainted with the dialect of Cheshire informed me that it is still in use there.
Aroint, Aversion, Acquainted
6. Aroint definition: to drive away Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aroint, Away, And
7. I was really Arointed when I thought I was waving to Will but it turned out to be some other guy
8. By Nhoj June 07, 2004 Get a Aroint mug for your Uncle Bob.
9. Above are the results of unscrambling Aroint
Above, Are, Aroint
10. We found a total of 76 words by unscrambling the letters in Aroint.
11. Definitions for the word, Aroint (interj.) Stand off, or begone
12. 75 words found in the Scrabble word, Aroint
13. Aroint thee , an imprecation addressed to a witch, occurs only in Shakespeare and in his later imitators
Aroint, An, Addressed, And
14. There is no compelling reason to classify Aroint with verbs
15. Both Germanic and Romance etymons of Aroint …
16. How to say Aroint in English? Pronunciation of Aroint with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning and more for Aroint.
Aroint, Audio, And
17. (Shak.) away! begone! used only twice in the phrase, ' Aroint thee, witch:' to bid begone (arch
Away, Aroint, Arch
18. In some provincialism, like the Yorkshire rynd-ta, 'round-thee,' 'move-round,' spoken to a cow in her stall.] Anagrams for Aroint »
19. Macbeth Glossary Aroint thee, witch! (1.3.8) i.e., be gone! W
20. Langford, editor of the Swan Edition, points out that the expression Aroint thee is "found here and in King Lear and nowhere else." He goes on to state that, although we do not know the origin of the word Aroint, the expression Rynt thee "is said to be used by milkmaids in Cheshire to a cow that will not stand still, as though
Aroint, And, Although, As
21. Aroint thee definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Aroint, At, And
22. 'Aroint' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Aroint' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aroint We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Aroint will help you to finish your crossword today.
Aroint, And, Answers
23. Sentence with the word Aroint Coleridge, and jam it down my throat; or I'll Aroint myself
24. -- inimitable Pickwick -- hail, all hail! but triumphs of burglary, and escapes of murderers, Aroint ye!
All, And, Aroint
25. Aroint thee, an imprecation addressed to a witch, occurs only in Shakespeare and in his later imitators
Aroint, An, Addressed, And
26. There is no compelling reason to classify Aroint with verbs
27. Both Germanic and Romance etymons of Aroint have been proposed.
28. Aroint - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Words created with Aroint, words starting with Aroint, words start Aroint
30. Aroint in a sentence - Use "Aroint" in a sentence 1
31. In addition, one suggested allusion supporting a date in late 1606 is the first witch's dialogue about a sailor's wife : "' Aroint …
Addition, Allusion, About, Aroint
32. Aroint Sentence Examples Coleridge, and jam it down my throat; or ill Aroint myself
33. Aroint 6 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Aroint 7 is a valid word in WWF
34. Definitions for the word, Aroint (interj.) Stand off, or begone
35. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Aroint.
36. MIHH llurtha Hunt of Aroint and Mr, und Mra
37. John Clark wtta a citlluv in Aroint Monday
38. Aroint (v.) intransitive verb, c
39. 1600, used by Shakespeare (only in imperative, Aroint thee! "begone!"), obsolete and of obscure origin
40. While a lot of roumors went Aroint the Seminole, my bet would go to a large multi-radial-engined
41. Arointed definitions Simple past tense and past participle of Aroint.
Arointed, And, Aroint
42. Language is never static: the 16th century "Aroint thee" gave way to "buzz off," and "ain't" has become an entry in every modern dictionary
Aroint, And, Ain, An
43. These are words formed by appending one letter to Aroint
Are, Appending, Aroint
44. Aroints ; Direct anagrams of Aroint
Aroints, Anagrams, Aroint
45. Aroint definition, definition of Aroint, Anagrams of Aroint, words that start with Aroint, and words that can be created from Aroint
Aroint, Anagrams, And
46. Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Aroint" is defined
47. General (19 matching dictionaries) Aroint: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Aroint: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
48. Aroint Total Number of words made out of Aroint = 74 Aroint is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 6 points.Aroint is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 7 points
Aroint, An, Acceptable, Accepted
49. Aroint is a 6 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with T
50. Simple past tense and past participle of Aroint; Anagrams 
And, Aroint, Anagrams
51. This is the #pronunciation of #Aroint in four #English dialects of American, British, Australian, and Welsh.Please note that these are typical pronunciations
Aroint, American, Australian, And, Are
52. “Aroint thee, witch!” the rump-fed runnion cries
53. Aroint thee - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
54. Aroint des Person Singular Verbs
55. Minimum size 3 letters.) aro Aroint int INT in't int
56. Ronyon: a trash eater “Aroint thee, witch! The rump-fed ronyon cries.” First Witch 1.3.7 “Get out of here, witch!” That pampered trash-eater cried
Aroint meaning. Used in the imperative to express an order of dismissal. Begone; avaunt: usually followed by thee. (archaic) To dispel, to drive away.
Since ' Aroint thee, witch,' is your creed, I think you had better try him. That aroint is equivalent to away, begone, seems to be agreed, though its etymology is uncertain. It has been suggested that the singular expression, " Aroint, thee, witch!" Trees. A Woodland Notebook
That aroint is equivalent to away, begone, seems to be agreed, though its etymology is uncertain. It has been suggested that the singular expression, " Aroint, thee, witch!" Trees. A Woodland Notebook