1. Armor definition is - defensive covering for the body; especially : covering (as of metal) used in combat
2. How to use Armor in a sentence.
3. Rackspace Selects Armor to Deliver Best-in-Class Security Enterprises need a platform that consolidates threat intelligence, security analytics, alerts, and response
Armor, Analytics, Alerts, And
4. Vikas Gurugunti EVP & GM, Solutions and Services Rackspace Technology Learn More Forrester Research Total Economic Impact Report for Armor Anywhere Enterprises cut their cybersecurity costs by 64%, increased revenue by $1.5
Amp, And, Armor, Anywhere
5. Armor definition, any covering worn as a defense against weapons
Armor, Any, As, Against
6. Armor synonyms, Armor pronunciation, Armor translation, English dictionary definition of Armor
7. Play free online games at Armor Games! We're the best online games website, featuring shooting games, puzzle games, strategy games, war games, and much more
At, Armor, And
8. Armor’s eight companies offer diverse capabilities serving a variety of industries.
9. For more than 30 years, we have made it our mission to design and manufacture superior body Armor and protective equipment
10. Armor products are unmatched in level of comfort, quality and value.
Armor, Are, And
11. The helmet is the most crucial part of Armor kit and we have a lot of them for all types of fight combat, from heavy HMB helmets made of 2.5 mm stainless steel through classic SCA bascinets with elegant laser-cut visors to appearance helms for LARP and history geeks.
Armor, And, All, Appearance
12. AT Armor is your best source for law enforcement and civilian body Armor and plate carriers made in the US
At, Armor, And
13. Heavy Armor: Heavier Armor interferes with the wearer’s ability to move quickly, stealthily, and freely
Armor, Ability, And
14. If the Armor table shows “Str 13” or “Str 15” in the Strength column for an Armor type, the Armor reduces the wearer’s speed by 10 feet unless the wearer has a Strength score equal to …
15. Armor Proficiency: Anyone can put on a suit of Armor or strap a Shield to an arm
Armor, Anyone, An, Arm
16. Only those proficient in the Armor’s use know how to wear it effectively, however
17. Your class gives you proficiency with certain types of Armor
18. If you wear Armor that you lack proficiency with, you have disadvantage on any ability check, saving throw, or Attack
Armor, Any, Ability, Attack
19. This lightweight body Armor vest meets NIJ 0115.00 standards and has trauma plate pockets to accommodate a variety of different sized body Armor plates
Armor, And, Accommodate
20. The Galls GL Body Armor Threat Level IIIA is a type of concealable Armor that’s made from kevlar XP for comprehensive protective coverage and enhanced mobility
21. Find 9 ways to say Armor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Armor, Along, Antonyms, And, At
22. From the grim hell of Pinstripe to the cheerful land of The Adventure Pals, explore new worlds with the best online adventure games at Armor Games!
Adventure, At, Armor
23. Armor (countable and uncountable, plural Armors) (chiefly American spelling) (uncountable) A protective layer over a body, vehicle, or other object intended to deflect or diffuse damaging forces
Armor, And, Armors, American
24. Hyponyms: body Armor, mail, chain mail, plate, suit of Armor (uncountable) A natural form of this kind of protection on an animal's body.
Armor, An, Animal
25. The Armor Bank name and logo symbolizes the Bank’s commitment to provide strength and stability for the future and the Bank’s positioning statement, “Always Ready” is a statement of the Bank’s willingness to always meet the financial needs of their customers and remain an active supporter of the community.
Armor, And, Always, An, Active
26. Armor is a global cybersecurity software company
27. Armor Tool Auto Pocket Hole Jig & 3 Inch Auto Adjust Multi Purpose Clamp
Armor, Auto, Amp, Adjust
28. Armor AUTOMATIC 6" Curve Jaw Pliers (6CJ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 37
29. A selection of arming wear allows you to head into battle in comfort by providing Armor padding to prevent rubbing and pinching
Arming, Allows, Armor, And
30. This list includes every piece of the Rag Armor set that can be obtained in Valheim
31. Armor is a set of equipable defense items that reduce damage taken from enemies and most other damage sources
32. Armor pieces are equipped by placing them in the Armor slots of the player's inventory.Armor can also be placed in vanity slots to change the player's appearance without affecting stats
Armor, Are, Also, Appearance, Affecting
33. Armor pieces are either crafted, purchased from NPCs, or dropped from enemies.
34. Armor is a special type of item which players and certain types of mobs can wear for protection, decreasing the damage inflicted upon them
35. 1 Mechanics 2 List of Armor (by slot) 2.1 Helmets/Caps 2.2 Chestplates/tunics 2.3 Leggings/pants 2.4 Boots 3 Armor types 3.1 Leather Armor 3.2 Golden Armor
36. The live Armor price today is $0.622685 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,421,134 USD.
37. Armor is up 5.08% in the last 24 hours
38. An Armor is a type of item that is exclusive to Pokémon Insurgence
39. When Armor is equipped, the user is changed to its Armored form
40. When equipped by the correct user, Armor items cannot be removed by the effects of moves such as Switcheroo and Knock Off.
Armor, As, And
41. Spartan Armor Systems™ is the leading body Armor systems manufacturer and tactical equipment supplier for law enforcement, military personnel, first responders and civilians
42. We create only the highest quality steel and ceramic bulletproof vest plates and body Armor, including Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor Level III
43. Armor (Hisako Ichiki (市来 久子, Ichiki Hisako)) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.She is a Japanese mutant who enrolled at the Xavier Institute as a teenager and who retained her powers after the events of Decimation
Armor, Appearing, American, At, As, And, After
44. Through its manufacturing, logistics and commercial sites, Armor targets strong growth in line with the economic development in each host country
45. The Armor items you earn from your Covenant campaign have one inherent advantage over many other Armor drops: they can be upgraded! As you open new chapters in your Covenant campaign, you also earn the right to be able to upgrade your hard-won Covenant Armor -- for a …
Armor, Advantage, As, Also, Able
46. Armor in Wasteland 3 is a piece of defensive equipment worn by the player's character/s
47. Equipping an Armor grants defensive properties to protect themselves from enemy attacks, and at the same time, the character can also acquire various buffs.
An, Armor, Attacks, And, At, Also, Acquire
48. Armor price today is $0.608938 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,504,416
49. Armor price is down -1.6% in the last 24 hours
50. It has a circulating supply of 55 Million Armor coins and a max supply of 1 Billion
51. Armor® Floor Mount Commercial Condensing Water Heater
52. With Armor, you can match one or more water heaters with inputs ranging from 150,000 to 285,000 with one or more storage tanks in a …
53. Armor is a military science fiction novel by John Steakley.It features the military use of exoskeletons and insect-like alien enemies but concentrates on the psychological effects of violence on human beings.
Armor, And, Alien
54. Thorium adds 66 new Armor Sets that find places throughout game progression to add flavor to gameplay, provide new options and increase the variety for different playstyles
Adds, Armor, Add, And
55. Some Armor sets even add Special Abilities, which grant the player additional effects that can be
Armor, Add, Abilities, Additional
56. Featured in Armor Improving Low Back Health in Soldiers via Leadership-Driven Cultural Change by CPT Brooke A
57. Pieces of Armor are items that reduce the amount of damage a player takes by increasingthe player's defense
Armor, Are, Amount
58. All Armor is either crafted at a Workbench, at an Anvil, purchased from NPCs or dropped from monsters
All, Armor, At, An, Anvil
59. Armor items will not grant any defense when placed in the Social …
60. Plate Armor was made in sections, or plates, so it was quite easy to walk in, but very hot to wear
61. It’s a myth that Armor was so heavy that the knight had to be lifted on to his horse with a crane
62. When the fighting was over, they cleaned his Armor with a mixture
63. Armor Plates - Ballistic Plate Carriers, Armor Plating for Tactical Vests, Body Armor Plates, Soft Armor Plates, Cool Armor Plates & More! — 282 products / 733 models — Page 1 A tactical vest is a fantastic way to carry extra gear when you absolutely need it, but in potentially dangerous situations the most important thing you can use your
Armor, Amp, Absolutely
64. Armor encompasses all items a character may wear, that provide the wearer defensive bonuses during combat, particularly increasing its Damage Reduction (DR)
65. There are several types of Armor and shields available, each Armor type has three quality levels: normal, fine, and exquisite
Are, Armor, And, Available
66. Armor is worn in the body slot, while shields used as part of Weapons sets.
armour (noun) · armor (noun) · armor plate (noun) · armor plates (plural noun)
armour (verb) · armours (third person present) · armoured (past tense) · armoured (past participle) · armouring (present participle) · armor (verb) · armors (third person present) · armored (past tense) · armored (past participle) · armoring (present participle)
A user from Washington, U.S. says the name Armour means "An amazing spirited holy man with the Armour of god on his side.". A submission from District of Columbia, U.S. says the name Armour means "Person who creates armor" and is of Scottish origin. Search for more names by meaning. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Armour to us below
Armor All. Armor All is a line of car care products manufactured by American company Armored AutoGroup based and headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA. The product line is specifically designed to clean, shine, and protect most interior and exterior automobile surfaces. Armor All products come in the forms of: sprays, gels, liquids and wipes.
the % bonus is actually the armor you start with. And heavy body armor means that you won't take health damage apart from siren attacks as long as you have armor . #1
Armor is the American spelling of the noun meaning a protective covering. Armour is the preferred spelling in all the other main varieties of English. Other than the spelling, there is no difference between the words.