1. Ariose definition, characterized by melody; songlike
2. Ariose - having a melody (as distinguished from recitative) songlike melodic , melodious , musical - containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; "the melodious song of a meadowlark"
3. In the promise of Jesus, "Upon this rock will I build my church," the recitative is succeeded by Ariose, and then by the triumphant base aria of Peter, the dramatic being reached in the C major chorus, "The Church is built."] In the opening passages [of the second scene] of mingled recitative and Ariose Peter is forewarned that he shall deny his master, and his half-indignant remonstrance is
4. Just like our name "Ariose" which means "Melody", we believe, designing is melodious
5. Ariose is a crossword puzzle answer
6. Ariose is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times
7. Try defining Ariose with Google.
8. Product line Ariose Electronics Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of Buzzer and Speaker
9. The Choir Ariose Staff Sing with Ariose Concerts Ariose CD's Recordings Contact an Edmonton, AB, Canada based women's choir
10. Definition of Ariose in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Ariose mean? Information and translations of Ariose in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
12. Find 5 ways to say Ariose, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Ariose Singers performs a varied repertoire of vocal music
14. Synonyms for Ariose include melodic, melodious, euphonious, harmonious, mellifluous, symphonic, symphonious, tuneful, harmonic and harmonising
15. What does Ariose mean? Melodic and song-like
16. (adjective) Much easy-listening music is light and Ariose.
17. Dictionary entry overview: What does Ariose mean? • Ariose (adjective) The adjective Ariose has 1 sense:
18. Having a melody (as distinguished from recitative) Familiarity information: Ariose used as an adjective is very rare.
19. Le Ariose camere dell'hotel vantano un arredamento personalizzato e la connessione internet senza fili
20. Le camere sono tutte molto grandi e Ariose , arredate con buon gusto.
21. Ariose is a 6 letter word, used as a adjective satellite, with Italian origins, and has the letters aeiors (aeiors)
22. Ariose definition: characterized by melody Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. Ariose: melodious, melodic, songlike: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
24. Ariose se nuwe enkelsnit "Bly Jy Hier" https://music.apple.com/us/album/bly-jy-hier-single/1536798109 Ariose is: Xander Filmalter Heidi Henning Renier Hennin
25. A minor benefit has been the added attachment points they create on Ariose… for clipping on halyards, tying on clothes-drying lines, hanging extra docklines, etc
26. Ariose: Characterized by melody, as distinguished from harmony
27. You who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us were added to form an Ariose hymn of praise that was sung the first time during Christmas mass and then in all feast days.
28. Synonyms for Ariose in Free Thesaurus
29. Ariose is located at the address 267 Lakeview Rd in Watsonville, California 95076
30. For maps and directions to Ariose view the map to the right
31. For reviews of Ariose see below.
32. These are the top 5 holdings of Ariose Capital Management Ltd
33. Ariose 6 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Ariose 6 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Ariose 6 is a valid word in WWF
34. Definitions for the word, Ariose (a.) Characterized by melody, as distinguished from harmony.
35. Ariose Capital Management LTD is a registered investment advisory firm with discretionary assets under management (AUM) of $0 (Form ADV from 2020-03-09)
36. Ariose is an adjective according to parts of speech
37. There are also several similar words to Ariose in our dictionary, which are Canorous, Dulcet, Melodious and Arioso
38. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Ariose are Discordant
39. Ariose is spelled as [ar-ee-ohs, ar-ee-ohs].
40. Ariose Capital Management Ltd sold out the holdings in Weibo Corp
41. Ariose load up twin pressure points to cloud breaking patterns of electric anticipation
42. We found 20 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Ariose: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Ariose" is defined
43. General (20 matching dictionaries) Ariose: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Ariose: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
44. Half Closed is a popular song by Ariose Create your own TikTok videos with the Half Closed song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.
Definition of ariose : characterized by melody —distinguished from recitative
From Italian arioso (“airy, breezy”) (from aria (“air; aria, song”) (from Ancient Greek ᾱ̓ήρ (āḗr, “air; wind”), possibly ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *h₂ews- (“dawn; east”)) + -oso) + -ose . Much easy-listening music is light and ariose. AR′IŌSE, a. [From arioso .]
arioso - (music) a short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria. music - an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner.
1. a. A style used in opera and oratorio, similar to but more melodic than recitative. b. A passage rendered in this style. 2. A short vocal solo having the melodic style but not the form of an aria. In a melodic style like that of an aria. Used chiefly as a direction. [Italian, from aria, aria; see aria .]