1. Examples of Aright in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The survey of over 100 investors -- more than half of whom specialize in health care -- found there’s a 43% probability that Moderna’s vaccine would be sufficient to set the U.S
2. Aright synonyms, Aright pronunciation, Aright translation, English dictionary definition of Aright
3. Aright definition, correctly; rightly; properly: I want to set things Aright
4. From Middle English ariȝt, ariht, from Old English āriht (“Aright, properly”), from earlier *an riht, on riht (“rightly”), corresponding to a (prep.)- + right.
5. What is Aright? Definition and meaning:Aright a-rit': 'In a right way,' 'correctly,' 'going straight to the point,' without error or deviation.
6. Lucky for those in the Bryan, TX, area, there is Aright Insurance Agency
7. Aright (14 Occurrences) 1 Corinthians 11:29 For any one who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgement to himself, if he fails to estimate the body Aright
8. From Middle English ariȝt, ariht, from Old English āriht (“Aright, properly”), from earlier *an riht, on riht (“rightly”), corresponding to a- + right.
9. - Whose offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation Aright will I show the salvation of God.As the wicked have their parting warning, so the godly have their parting encouragement
10. Aright: 1 adv in an accurate manner Synonyms: correctly , right Antonyms: incorrectly , wrong , wrongly in an inaccurate manner
11. Aright But, while there may be failures of imagination, there is no failure to see the clouds Aright in this case
12. From Cambridge English Corpus The tests for whether an instance of ' seeing-as ' is an instance of seeing Aright …
13. Aright: In a proper manner; correctly
14. The poor man is not (if we use the term Aright) the fellow of the rich one; but he is a being of another species.
15. The poor man is not (if we use the term Aright) the fellow of the rich one; but he is the being of another species.
16. Aright definition: correctly; rightly ; properly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
17. It must, in short, possess all the means, and have Aright to resort to all the methods, of executing the powers with which it is intrusted, that are possessed and exercised by the government of …
18. Definition of Aright adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
19. Synonyms for Aright include correctly, rightly, accurately, exactly, properly, truly, appropriately, fitly, duly and precisely
20. Lord, teach us how to pray Aright.J
21. Aright - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Aright and much more
22. The word Aright uses 6 letters: a, g, h, i, r, t
23. Aright is playable in: Words With Friends 10
24. Aright - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. Aright (14 Occurrences) 1 Corinthians 11:29 For any one who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgement to himself, if he fails to estimate the body Aright
26. (WEY) 2 Timothy 2:15 Give diligence to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, handling Aright the word of truth
27. Synonyms for 'Aright': exact, accurate, perfect, precise, strict, correct, specific, right, reliable, unerring, accurately, authentic, bang, bang on
28. Aright - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Aright adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (correctly, as should be) bien adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
30. 1 Lord, teach us how to pray Aright with rev'rence and with fear
31. 2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge Aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness
32. Find words for Aright in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
33. Traducir Aright de Inglés a español.
34. Pray Aright - Study in Prayer (9) Download the audio
35. Goldsmith 255A – To Know Him Aright Is Demonstration 2/5
36. 10 The Greek word rendered “handling Aright” literally means “straightly cutting” or “to cut a path in a straight direction.” Only in Paul’s admonition to Timothy is that term used in the Christian Greek Scriptures
37. Definition of Aright written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
38. Whoso offereth the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifieth me; And to him that ordereth his way Aright Will I show the salvation of God
39. Aright Meaning: "in a correct way, rightly, without error or fault," Old English ariht, from a- (1) "of" + right (adj.)
40. Aright dozvoljavanje propovijed jacinth multi become despondent or discouraged, become depressed, despondency, depression, melancholy, give up hope, hopelessness rubrika historyjka coupling axle all-round ulazna cijev சேறு, சகதி prowadzenie baixista Hub information truffled baari verkkotaajuus to seize a person by the throat
41. Teach us to number our days Aright, so that we may gain a heart of wisdom
42. Hands Employed Aright: The Furniture Making of Jonathan Fisher (1768-1847)
43. DRIVE the nail Aright, boys, Hit it on the head , Strike with all your might, boys, While the iron's red
44. To understand political power Aright, and derive it from its original, we must consider what estate all men are naturally in, and that is, a state of perfect freedom to order their actions, and dispose of their possessions and persons as they think fit, within the bounds of the law of Nature, without asking leave or depending upon the will of any other man.
aright definition: 1. Dial. correctly; rightly 2. into a correct state or position: a new mayor should finally set things arightOrigin of arightMiddle English from on right...
Origin of aright. before 1000; Middle English; Old English ariht, on riht. Examples from the Web for aright. At best, the artist gives us a fine-grained picture of her subjects, a picture that allows us to see them aright.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'aright.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback .