areola (noun) · areolae (plural noun)
1. Areola definition is - a small area between things or about something; especially : a colored ring (as about the nipple, a vesicle, or a pustule).
2. The Areola is the darker area of skin that surrounds the nipple
3. As with the breasts and other parts of the body, the Areolas come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors
4. When used as an anatomical term, "Areola" can refer to any round area, but it is most commonly used to refer to the circular, pigmented area around the human nipple
5. Though Areolas are present in men, women, boys and girls, they are larger and usually darker in color in women.
6. The Areola is the colored area around your nipple
7. Like breasts themselves, Areolas come in all shapes, sizes, and colors
8. Areola skin tones are caused by two pigments: red and brown
9. Therefore, the resulting Areola color can be various shades of pink and brown till very dark brown
10. Dark skinned individuals usually have a darker Areola than light-skinned individuals
11. However, Areola color also varies quite a bit between individuals.
12. What is Areola reduction surgery? Areola reduction surgery decreases the area of pigmented skin surrounding the nipple
13. Areolae come in a variety of sizes and shapes, but if yours make you feel self-conscious, this procedure can make sagging, puffy,
14. The Areola is the darker colored area surrounding the nipple. 4
15. A puffy Areola is a symptom that may be experienced during menopause
16. Find Areola stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection
17. Areola reduction surgery is the process of making the Areola smaller
18. See the article titled Moles on Areolas
19. Noun plural -lae (-ˌliː) or -las anatomy any small circular area, such as the pigmented ring around the human nipple or the inflamed area surrounding a pimple Derived forms of Areola Areolar or Areolate …
20. Nipple and Areola Tattoo Before and After Pictures Gallery See some nipple and Areola tattoo before and after images, done by permanent makeup artists from all over the world
21. Alphonse Areola, 28, from France Fulham FC, since 2020 Goalkeeper Market value: €15.00m * Feb 27, 1993 in Paris, France
22. Chaussier's Areola the indurated area encircling a malignant pustule
23. The Areola also contains "Montgomery glands" that are capable of producing milk, but aren't the primary source of it
24. Additional glands in the Areola produce oils that help lubricate the breasts during breastfeeding
25. The Areolas protect the breasts from irritation and cracking skin; this can be caused by saliva spread from an infant
26. Alphonse Francis Areola (French: [alfɔ̃s aʁeɔla]; born 27 February 1993) is a French professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Fulham, on loan from Paris Saint-Germain of Ligue 1, and the France national team.
27. An Areola tattoo is a cosmetic procedure that is done on the area of the breast or chest where the Areola is found
28. The idea of Areola ink is that it alters the appearance of the nipple in some way, be it adding one or changing the shape.
29. Nipple and Areola reconstruction is a procedure to rebuild the nipple and Areola (darkened area around the nipple)
30. Kissed the Areola and she said that It's gon' cost ya I aint givin up the money, You know it I'm a certified playa and I'm sumthin like a pimp Ask ya mama, She could tell ya that Tecca N9na's a bonafide layer Get ya walkin with a limp And you know it got tore owa-owa up
31. Areola mamaria loc nom f locución nominal femenina: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como sustantivo femenino ("casa de citas", "zona cero", "arma secreta")
32. (contorno del pezón) (anatomy) Areola n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
33. El tamaño de la Areola mamaria cambia de mujer a mujer.
34. Areola pigmentation has been an important restorative cosmetic process for many breast cancer patients.At Ruth Swissa, the medical micro-pigmentation process is used to improve the aesthetic appearance of the nipple Areola complex after reconstructive breast surgery.
35. Areola reduction surgery performed by Atlanta Plastic Surgeons to reduce the size of enlarged Areola
36. The Areola is the dark pigmented skin surrounding the nipple
37. Alphonse Areola, 28, from France Fulham FC, since 2020 Goalkeeper Market value: £13.50m * Feb 27, 1993 in Paris, France
38. When was the first name Areola first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Areola is Thursday, February 6th, 1902
39. How unique is the name Areola? From 1880 to 2019 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Areola
40. 2,834 Followers, 239 Following, 35 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hilaire Areola_18 (@hilaire_Areola)
41. Chaussier's Areola the indurated area encircling a malignant pustule
42. ‘The Areola contains softer and darker skin tissue which surrounds the nipple and which also contains smooth muscle fibers.’ 1.1 Biology Any of the small spaces between lines …
43. Graeme Souness was scathing in his opinion of referees in the Premier League after seeing Alphonse Areola’s challenge on Jayden Bogle go unpunished, which the pundit called ‘an assault.’
44. Areola definition: any small circular area, such as the pigmented ring around the human nipple or the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. Latest on Fulham goalkeeper Alphonse Areola including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN
46. During breastfeeding, the baby has not only the nipple but also much of the Areola in its mouth
47. Durante el amamantamiento, el bebé tiene no solo el pezón sino también una gran parte de la Areola …
48. SubAreolar abscess is an abscess, or growth, on the Areolar gland
49. The Areolar gland is located in the breast under or below the Areola (colored area around the nipple).
An interstice or small space, as between the cracks of the surface in certain crustaceous lichens; or as between the fibers composing organs or vessels that interlace; or as between the nervures of an insect's wing. [Anat. & Med] The colored ring around the nipple, or around a vesicle or pustule. Etymology: L. areola, dim. of area: cf. F. aréole.
The areola also have glands called “Areolar glands or Glands of Montgomery.” The purpose of these glands are to produce small amounts of lubrication and antibiotics to help keep the nipple and areola in good condition.
Definition of Areola. 1. n. An interstice or small space, as between the cracks of the surface in certain crustaceous lichens; or as between the fibers composing organs or vessels that interlace; or as between the nervures of an insect's wing. 1. Noun.
Infants sometimes create trauma to the nipple and areolae by latching-on of the infant. Another function of an areola is to house slowly-adapting mechanoreceptors that trigger oxytocin excretion during nursing. The size of the areola implies a need to protect a larger area than the nipple due to many factors that are not fully known.