ardour (noun) · ardours (plural noun) · ardor (noun) · ardors (plural noun)
See also: Ardor
1. Ardor definition is - an often restless or transitory warmth of feeling
2. Ardor definition, great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion: She spoke persuasively and with Ardor
3. Ardor is defined as the feeling of being attracted to a person
4. An example of Ardor is wanting to kiss a person with passion.
5. Ardor was created with scalability in mind and solves many existing industry problems such as blockchain bloat, single token dependency, and the need for easily customizable-yet-compatible blockchain solutions
6. Ardor is based on Nxt technology and claims to offer the first pure proof of stake consensus algorithm
7. Ardor's first child chain is Ignis.
8. Astonishment and curiosity calmed for a moment the impure Ardor of the Crusaders
9. THE PILGRIM'S SHELL OR FERGAN THE QUARRYMAN EUGNE SUE The bellicose Ardor of the stripling seemed to …
10. Ardor is a multichain blockchain platform with a unique parent - child chain architecture
11. The security of the whole network is provided by the parent Ardor chain while the …
12. 180 rows · Ardor is a female fronted archetypal alternative/metal band hailing from …
13. This experimental Ardor release is the first to include the snapshotting and pruning functionality
14. Some common synonyms of Ardor are enthusiasm, fervor, passion, and zeal
15. While all these words mean "intense emotion compelling action," Ardor suggests warm and excited feeling likely to be fitful or short-lived
16. The Ardor of their honeymoon soon faded Where would enthusiasm be …
17. Ardor is the latest in the growing field of contenders for blockchain as a service (BaaS) providers. Ardor provides the blockchain infrastructure for businesses and institutions to leverage the strengths of blockchain technology without having to invest in developing custom blockchain solutions.
18. ARDR is the cryptocurrency that powers the Ardor Platform
19. The Ardor Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform was created by Jelurida using the proven features of the solid, reliable Nxt blockchain technology
20. Ardor extends Nxt for use in certain applications that require scalability and want to avoid “mining” required by some developing blockchains.
21. Si sientes Ardor cuando orinas, puedes tener uretritis.If you feel a burning sensation when urinating, you may have urethritis
22. Strong emotion, or great enthusiasm or excitement: She fires off the facts, yet lets her Ardor for her cause come through
23. Her Ardor for basketball impressed me
24. (Definition of Ardor from the Cambridge …
25. Ardor is a proof-of-stake (PoS) currency, which means that blocks on the Ardor blockchain are not mined using hashing algorithms like Bitcoin
26. Ardor is a pipe company which is always looking for innovations, indispensable to collectors, but trying to offer a very high level product in the smoking aspect and performance of the briar, always dried and light for a higher comfort of the smoker.
27. Ardor is a scalable, secure and proven blockchain platform and cryptocurrency project offering unique out-of-the-box features and child chains
28. Ardor has developed a lightweight smart contract that saves resources and offers more ready-to-use features than other platforms.
29. "Ardor Travel Technologies has made it easy for us to upload receipts, submit expense reports and book travel
30. Ardor: 1 n feelings of great warmth and intensity “he spoke with great Ardor ” Synonyms: ardour , fervency , fervidness , fervor , fervour , fire Types: zeal excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end Type of: passion , passionateness a strong feeling or emotion n a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or
31. Ardor is a blockchain as a service (BaaS) provider
32. Ardor: ( ar'dōr ), ( ar'dōr ), Old term for a hot or burning sensation
33. Ardor is a multichain blockchain platform with a unique parent - child chain architecture
34. The security of the whole network is provided by the parent Ardor chain while the …
35. Ardor (n.) "heat of passion or desire," mid-15c., from Old French ardure "heat, glow; inflammation; passion" (12c., Modern French ardeur), from Latin Ardorem (nominative Ardor) "a flame, fire, burning, heat;" also of feelings, etc., "eagerness, zeal," from ardere "to burn," from PIE root *as-"to burn, glow." In Middle English used of base passions; since Milton's time of noble ones.
36. Ardor is a work of Metaphysics from the mouths of the ancients
37. Ardor () Cryptocurrency Market info Recommendations: Buy or sell Ardor? Cryptocurrency Market & Coin Exchange report, prediction for the future: You'll find the Ardor Price prediction below
38. According to present data Ardor (ARDR) and potentially its market environment has been in a bullish cycle in the last 12 months (if exists).
39. [Ardor] is so stylized and over-the-top, that it's hard to take any serious message it might be aiming at with more than a grain of salt, which is a shame.
40. Ardor definition: emotional warmth ; passion Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
41. 7 hours ago · Download the Ardor Albury app to easily book classes and manage your fitness experience - anytime, anywhere
42. Ardor is a blockchain-as-a-service multi-chain platform that evolved from the time-tested and energy-efficient Nxt blockchain.The Ardor mainnet launched on 01 January 2018
43. Through this documentation, you will learn all about the extensive capabilities of the Ardor platform.
44. Ardor pipes continue a family tradition that dates back to 1911 when four Rovera brothers began making briar pipes in Varese, Italy
45. Gladstone's feelings on this subject is notorious.: This feeling, be it understood, in no wise chilled my Ardor.: From fire to oil was a natural transition for burned fingers, and Amy fell to painting with undiminished Ardor.: He fell in love, as men are in the habit of doing, and pressed his suit with an earnestness and an Ardor which left nothing to be desired.
46. Say hello to Ardor, a new everyday continental wallet that will hold all of your wallet belongings: cash, cards, coins, and ID
47. Her Ardor was a trifle dampened by his voice, but she found new thrills in the gas-stove, a most dramatic instrument to play
48. The seeds of my Ardor were the sparks from that divine flame whereby more than a thousand have kindled; I speak of the
49. Their Ardor is their crown, before which the languid and the
50. Ardor 76 followers on LinkedIn We are Ardor
51. Dawn joined Ardor in 2013 and currently monitors and oversees the purchasing department while handling day-to-day office tasks
52. Book now at Ardor in West Hollywood, CA
53. Ardor (闘気 (アルダー), Arudā lit
54. The specific abilities and their strengths displayed by the utilization of Ardor differ from
55. Ardor again assisted me in finding a job in the Bay Area
56. I am currently working as a travel therapist under Ardor in a school setting with the population of moderate to severe Autism, ID, and ED
57. Ardour - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause); "they were imbued with a revolutionary Ardor"; "he felt a kind of religious zeal"
Definition of ardor. 1a : an often restless or transitory warmth of feeling the sudden ardors of youth. b : extreme vigor or energy : intensity the ardor of a true believer. c : zeal. d : loyalty. 2 : sexual excitement.
Ardor is a synonym of zeal. As nouns the difference between ardor and zeal is that ardor is great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion while zeal is the fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.
noun great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion: She spoke persuasively and with ardor. intense devotion, eagerness, or enthusiasm; zeal: his well-known ardor for Chinese art.
The noun ardor can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be ardor . However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be ardors e.g. in reference to various types of ardors or a collection of ardors.