architecture (noun) · architectures (plural noun)
1. Architecture, the art and technique of designing and building, as distinguished from the skills associated with construction
2. The practice of Architecture is employed to fulfill both practical and expressive requirements, and thus it serves both utilitarian and aesthetic ends.
3. Medical Definition of Architecture : the basic structural form especially of a bodily part or of a large molecule the Architecture and function of the cerebral cortex the complex molecular Architecture of muscle cells — Carolyn Cohen Other Words from Architecture architectural \ ˌär-kə-ˈtek-chə-rəl, …
4. Architecture around the world by contemporary architects including cutting-edge houses, skyscrapers, cultural buildings, hotels, airports, apartments.
5. Explore LMN, a multi-disciplinary Architecture firm in Seattle dedicated to the health and vitality of communities across the globe.
6. Keep up to date with Architecture and design news on Architectural Digest, including profiles on top talent, building announcements and new projects.
7. SHED Architecture & Design is a Seattle-based design studio specializing in residential, commercial and high performance buildings.
8. Architecture+ is a design and service-oriented architectural, planning, and interiors firm located in the city of Troy in New York's Capital Region
9. Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings and other physical structures
10. Architecture often includes design or selection of furnishings and decorations, supervision of construction work, and the examination, restoration, or remodeling of existing buildings.
11. Use these Architecture resources to learn more about famous buildings and structures around the world, classic and modern house plans, building a house, famous architects, and more.
12. Awards Motherhouse, by Independent Architecture A single-family project in Denver that challenges the bounds of conventional, suburban Architecture in the U.S
13. ArchDaily, Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide: Architecture news, competitions and projects updated every hour for the Architecture professional
14. "Architecture is the scientific art of making structure express ideas. Architecture is the triumph of human imagination over materials, methods, and men to put man into possession of his own earth. Architecture is man's great sense of himself embodied in a world of his own making.
15. Architecture on designboom surveys the contemporary condition of the built environment, showcasing a range of innovative projects and the diverse materials and unconventional forms employed in
16. Architecture alumni make their mark as creative professionals in many different ways
17. (Architecture) the art and science of designing and superintending the erection of buildings and similar structures 2
18. (Architecture) a style of building or structure: Gothic Architecture.
19. The first talk in our Architecture Anew series is a rare opportunity to hear from two leading architects committed to using Architecture to create designs with both people and the planet in mind
20. College of Architecture Dean's Office Rm
21. 210 Architecture Hall 400 Stadium Dr
22. Lincoln, NE 68588-0106 (402) 472-9212 Architecture@unl.edu
23. Architecture is created only to fulfill the specifications of an individual or group
24. HNTB's Architecture practice is consistently ranked among the top design firms in Building Design+Construction's Giants 300 List
25. The College of Architecture and Design at the University of Tennessee offers degree programs in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Graphic Design in an innovative, collaborative environment
26. The trusted source for news, project reviews and leading products from the Architecture, design, interiors and landscape worlds
27. Content created by professionals for professionals, and curated by Australia's industry leader – Architecture Media.
28. Architecture and design schools will become exponentially more effective when they kick down the walls between their programs and those of computer science, business, engineering, construction management and building sciences, social sciences, and other programs
29. When an Architecture graduate who has been formally exposed to other disciplines
30. The Department of Architecture, established in 1865, is the oldest Architecture department in the United States and is consistently ranked as one of the top programs in the U.S
31. Architecture is the art, the science and the business of building
32. Architecture at Knowlton cultivates expertise in the design and discourse of form, transforming undergraduate students into well-rounded generalists and graduate students into well-informed specialists
33. Driehaus, Champion of Classic Architecture, Dies at 78
34. The Bachelor of Science in Interior Design is a four-year program (128 credit hours), interdisciplinary with Architecture, on the design of interior environments
35. Architecture and Interior Design are seen as both the means and the goal of the education we offer
36. As means, our Architecture and
37. Architecture An Exclusive Look Into the World’s First 3-D Printed School Located in Madagascar, the design features solar panels and a beehive configuration that allows for the attachment of
38. Architecture is designing the structures of buildings.It uses both art and engineering.Examples include houses, churches, hotels, office buildings, roads, viaducts, tunnels and bridges
39. Architecture is the profession of an architect.Usually, a person must study at an institution of higher education (university) to become an architect
40. Architecture EXHIBITION: BUILDING FOR A DECARCERATION NATION Monday, 03/29/21 – 05/15/21 VIRTUAL BAUER WURSTER
41. Gothic Architecture (or pointed Architecture) is an architectural style that was particularly popular in Europe from the late 12th century to the 16th century, during the High and Late Middle Ages, surviving into the 17th and 18th centuries in some areas
42. It evolved from Romanesque Architecture and was succeeded by Renaissance Architecture.It originated in the Île-de-France region of northern
43. LEGO Architecture Collection: The White House 21054 Model Building Kit, Creative Building Set for Adults, A Revitalizing DIY Project and Great Gift for Any Hobbyists, New 2020 (1,483 Pieces) 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,548
44. EdX offers free online Architecture courses and MOOCs from top institutions around the world
45. Study Architecture history, urban planning, architectural design, and more
46. MIT's introductory course, A Global History of Architecture, is a perfect starting point for anyone with a general interest in Architecture and design
47. Related Topics - Architecture History
48. Architecture Learning Objectives • Explain the Prevention through Design (PtD) concept
49. Architecture stock photos and royalty-free images If you build it, they will come
50. With our vast library of royalty-free Architecture photos, from images of tiny homes to traditional houses, classic apartment buildings to office skyscrapers, we’ve built a powerful resource for anyone looking for stylish Architecture …
Architect Definition: What Does An Architect Do? Schematic Design. During the first phase, Schematic Design, (SD) an architect consults with the owner to determine... Design Development. Design development (DD) services use the initial design documents from the schematic phase and... Construction Documents. Once the owner and architect are satisfied with the... More ...
Good architecture is the architecture people like , for what ever reasons they have. It's what makes judging it difficult but not impossible. If one want's a more refined definition, I'd go with gwharton's. Aug 12, 15 1:35 pm ·
Architecture can mean: A general term to describe buildings and other physical structures . The art and science of designing buildings and (some) nonbuilding structures. The style of design and method of construction of buildings and other physical structures.
Architecture is the art and science of the design of structures or buildings such as houses, places of worship, and office buildings.