1. Adjective of or having the nature of an archetype, or original model or prototype: an Archetypal evil stepmother.
2. Archetypal specializes in design and strategy work for consumer & technology companies
3. Archetype derives via Latin from the Greek adjective archetypos ("Archetypal"), formed from the verb "archein" ("to begin" or "to rule") and the noun "typos" ("type").
4. All things exist, according to his well-known doctrine of ideas, in an ideal or Archetypal form, a pattern laid up in heaven
5. PARALLEL PATHS THOMAS WILLIAM ROLLESTON This is a Generic Creation, creation according to genera or classes, like the "Archetypal ideas" of Plato
6. Archetypal theory and criticism, although often used synonymously with Myth theory and crticism, has a distinct history and process.
7. Archetypal is committed to creating a one-stop platform for design-led products from all over the world, and to providing services that match the quality of our products for the Asian market
8. Archetypal is providing foreign furniture and lighting
9. / ˌɑːr.kəˈtaɪ.p ə l / (also archetypical, uk / ˌɑː.kɪˈtɪp.ɪ.k ə l / us / ˌɑːr.kəˈtɪp.ɪ.k ə l /) typical of an original thing from which others are copied: an Archetypal English gentleman They live in an Archetypal …
10. Someone or something that is Archetypal has all the most important characteristics of a particular kind of person or thing and is a perfect example of it.
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Archetypal 1 constituting, serving as, or worthy of being a pattern to be imitated St
12. Definition of Archetypal in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Archetypal mean? Information and translations of Archetypal in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. An Archetypal thing represents an original type after which other, similar things are patterned
15. With her green skin, black garb, and evil ways, the Wicked Witch of the West is an Archetypal villain.
16. ‘The Archetypal image in western literature is the journey of a man like Ulysses whose long trials and tribulations lead to arriving home older, braver, and wiser.’ ‘And yet, the figure isn't a detached Archetypal motif, but a projection of the artist's embodied self.’
17. What does Archetypal mean? Of or pertaining to an archetype
18. (adjective) We have already seen that the Sephiric decade or the Archetypal man, like Christ, is considered to be of a double nature, both infinite and finite, perfect and imperfect.
19. Carol Pearson built out Jung’s work with a body of research that examined Archetypal attributes within individuals and organizations
20. Archetypal was born from tragedy
21. Archetypal psychology relativizes and deliteralizes the notion of ego and focuses on what it calls the psyche, or soul, and the deepest patterns of psychic functioning, "the fundamental fantasies that animate all life" (Moore, in Hillman, 1991).
22. An Archetypal tale on display these many nights
23. ‘The Archetypal image in western literature is the journey of a man like Ulysses whose long trials and tribulations lead to arriving home older, braver, and wiser.’ ‘And yet, the figure isn't a detached Archetypal motif, but a projection of the artist's embodied self.’
24. Explore 45 Archetypal Quotes by authors including Carl Jung, Robert Smith, and P
25. This Archetypal reaction makes the mixed emotions produced by the latest set of soaraway figures a significant development
26. Times, Sunday Times ( 2006 ) Today it is the Archetypal affluent commuter town with good transport links London and a strong local economy.
27. Archetypal criticism is a type of literary criticism examining the presence of Archetypal characters within a piece of literature
28. The Archetypal character is a simple character template recognizable to …
29. Archetypal stories are stories that transcend themselves
30. They are Archetypal exactly because they are too large
31. Archetypal (comparative more Archetypal, superlative most Archetypal) Of or pertaining to an archetype
32. Archetypal is the vision of Avedis Duvenjian, an artist dedicated to the preservation of elegant design coupled with centuries of old traditions that embody the true beauty of fine wood
33. Archetypal is a Loud House superhero fanfic, written by The Siege Perilous and LoudAutomata16, taking place in an alternate universe where everybody has an Archetype, and Lincoln just so happens to get the most bizarre Archetypes of all.
34. Individual archetypes are often grouped into Archetypal families.
35. In short, even if there is misdirection going on in the beginning, the Predator is always the Predator from an Archetypal standpoint, and the Protector is always the Protector form an Archetypal standpoint
36. The Beatles were the Archetypal pop group
37. It was the Archetypal British suburb, built in the 1930s
38. Archetypal criticism argues that archetypes determine the form and function of literary works, that a text's meaning is shaped by cultural and psychological myths
39. Archetypal - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
40. Looking for Archetypal? Find out information about Archetypal
41. Jung Jung, Carl Gustav , 1875–1961, Swiss psychiatrist, founder of Explanation of Archetypal
42. Archetypal Grief: Slavery’s Legacy of Intergenerational Child Loss is a powerful exploration of the intergenerational psychological effects of child loss as experienced by women held in slavery in the Americas and of its ongoing effects in contemporary society
43. It presents the concept of Archetypal grief in African American women: cultural trauma so deeply wounding that it spans generations.
44. Archetypal* is committed to creating a platform for design-led products and to providing unrivalled services to the local