See also: Archaicism
1. Archaicism: 1 n the use of an archaic expression Synonyms: archaism Type of: expression , formulation the style of expressing yourself
2. Synonyms for Archaicism include antiquity, age, ancientness, elderliness, oldness, agedness, hoariness, antiqueness, archaism and venerableness
3. Find 12 ways to say Archaicism, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Archaicism definitions A usage of an archaic term, phrase, or grammatical arrangement.
5. An Archaicism that Needs to be Fixed
6. Nowadays, "stevedore" is essentially an Archaicism; the men in the longshoremens union run those giant cranes and are paid very well
7. It's always tempting to assume that everything in an older branch such as Anatolian is an Archaicism but naturally that can't logically be the case.
8. Archaicism پیدا نشد! از درستی املای واژهٔ نوشتهشده مطمئن شوید
9. What are another words for Archaicism? Archaism, venerableness, age
10. Full list of synonyms for Archaicism is here.
11. Belief in ancients was called "Archaicism" and though the concept was generally similar to earlier days, worship of Eidolons was divided into distinct ideas by advocates.
12. Hypernyms ("Archaicism" is a kind of): expression; formulation (the style of expressing yourself)
13. Instead of consigning it arbitrarily and presumptuously to the irrelevancy of " Archaicism," the wisdom and values retained all along by unrepentant "Stone Agers" of the modern indigenous world must at last be allowed to inform the other paradigms of knowledge within the human endeavor in such a way as to complete and perfect the whole.
14. Looking for phrases related to the word Archaicism? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
15. Archaicism Meaning in English to Urdu is پرانے محاورے, as written in Urdu and Puranay Mahawray, as written in Roman Urdu
16. There are many synonyms of Archaicism which include Age, Ancientness, Antiqueness, Archaism, Elderliness, Old Age, Venerableness, Hoariness, etc.
17. Definitions of Archaicism, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Archaicism, analogical dictionary of Archaicism (English)
18. The Urdu Word پرانے محاورے Meaning in English is Archaicism
19. The synonyms of Archaicism include are Age, Ancientness, Antiqueness, Archaism, Elderliness, Old Age, Venerableness and Hoariness
20. Primjer rečenice s "Archaicism", prijevod memorije
21. We've got 185 anagrams for Archaicism » Any good anagrams for Archaicism? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Archaicism.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
22. This religion is what we dub "Archaicism"
23. It is the modernity of the existential arrangement, in tension with the Archaicism of the material culture, that makes Tolkien's myth haunting
24. By 1919, Carrà's metaphysical phase was giving way to an Archaicism inspired by the works of Giotto, whom he admired as "the artist whose forms are closest to our manner of conceiving the construction of bodies in space." Carrà's painting The Daughters of Lot (1919) exemplifies the new direction of his work.
25. One camp still seeks to accommodate modern ideas and aesthetics to the Mass, desiring to disconnect from a perceived Archaicism
Definition of archaism 1 : the use of archaic diction or style 2 : an instance of archaic usage 3 : something archaic especially : something (such as a practice or custom) that is outmoded or old-fashioned
Definition of archaism. 1 : the use of archaic diction or style. 2 : an instance of archaic usage. 3 : something archaic especially : something (such as a practice or custom) that is outmoded or old-fashioned.
Definition of archaic 1 : having the characteristics of the language of the past and surviving chiefly in specialized uses an archaic word Note: In this dictionary the label archaic is affixed to words and senses relatively common in earlier times but infrequently used in present-day English.
1. An archaic word, phrase, idiom, or other expression. 2. An archaic style, quality, or usage. [New Latin archaeismus, from Greek arkhaismos, from arkhaios, ancient; see archaic .] ar′cha·ist n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.