acquire (verb) · acquires (third person present) · acquired (past tense) · acquired (past participle) · acquiring (present participle)
1. Aquire Introducing Aquire for global procurement, supply chain and quality assurance
2. Aquire Sourcing is our powerful sourcing tool that enables us to collaborate with suppliers on full end-to-end procurement, supply chain and quality processes
3. ASK Aquire offers hands-on continuing education courses for clinicians and injury specialists
4. The Aquire© skill-sharing platform has three primary categories: Site Ops, Iron, and Safety
5. Aquire is a different type of water broker Irrigation water is one of our most important rural assets
6. The AUGS Urogynecology Quality Registry, Aquire, is a national urogynecology-focused registry designed to measure and report healthcare quality and patient outcomes.
7. The Aquire© skill-sharing platform has three primary categories: Site Ops, Iron, and Safety
8. What does Aquire mean? Common misspelling of acquire
9. Aquire was established in 1981 by the EPA and was maintained by the Mid-Continent Ecology Division of the National Health and Environmental Research Laboratory
10. In 1995, the Aquire database became a component of the ECOTOX database
11. Aquire© is an app based e-learning platform that provides company wide safety and training for the construction industry.
12. The Aquire (AQUatic toxicity Information REtrieval) database was established in 1981 by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), Mid-Continent Ecology Division, Duluth, MN (MED-Duluth)
13. Scientific papers published both nationally and internationally on the toxic effects of chemicals to aquatic organisms and plants are collected and reviewed for Aquire.
14. Aquire synonyms, Aquire pronunciation, Aquire translation, English dictionary definition of Aquire
15. Aquire is a 3 weight typeface designed by Gregory "Sesohq" Ortiz
16. Aquire is an updated version to the Quantum font, designed for any futuristic branding that will last years.
17. The game is a reboot of old school Aquire, which is now hard to come by for a reasonable price
18. The management at Aquire is great
19. Send us an e-mail to get in touch with the certified professionals at Aquire Restoration, Inc
20. Aquire is a summary of available aquatic toxic effects data and is subsequently designed to be used as a reference tool
21. Researchers or managers using Aquire for analyses or summary projects should consult the original scientific paper to ensure an understanding of the context of the data retrieved from Aquire.
22. Definition of Aquire in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Aquire mean? Information and translations of Aquire in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
24. Methods: We used the Aquire (ACCP Quality Improvement Registry, Evaluation, and Education) registry to conduct a multicenter study of consecutive patients who underwent transbronchial biopsy (TBBx) for evaluation of peripheral lesions
25. Download Aquire Bold font 3 styles free font
26. File size 0.04Mb basic font,display font,sans serif,stencil - army,Aquire font,Aquire free typeface,Aquire typeface
Definition of acquire. transitive verb. 1 : to get as one's own: a : to come into possession or control of often by unspecified means acquire property The team acquired three new players this year.
/ əˈkwaɪə r/ us to buy or take control of a company or part of a company, often by buying shares in it: They acquired a chain of about 20 phone shops. acquire control/ownership of sth He had just acquired control of the New York Times.
Definition of acquired. 1. : gained by or as a result of effort or experience. acquired wealth. acquired knowledge.
acquire(verb) locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar. Synonyms: larn, get, gain, adopt, learn, take, take on, evolve, assume, produce, win, grow, develop. acquire, win, gain(verb) win something through one's efforts.