See also: Appurtenances
1. Appurtenances Equipment, such as clothing, tools, or instruments, used for a specific purpose or task; gear
2. Appurtenances means all tenements, hereditaments, easements, rights-of-way, rights, privileges in and to the Land, including (a) easements over other lands granted by any Easement Agreement and (b) any streets, ways, alleys, vaults, gores or strips of land adjoining the Land
3. Appurtenant Rights means (a) all agreements, easements, rights of way or use, rights of ingress or egress, privileges, Appurtenances, tenements, hereditaments and other rights and benefits at any time belonging or pertaining to the Land underlying the Improvements or the Improvements, including without limitation the use of any streets, ways, alleys, vaults or strips of land adjoining
4. The noun appurtenance does not only refer to tangible objects, such as Appurtenances of a certain lifestyle
5. By the time you fill your locker with all the Appurtenances of a high school student, you won't have room for a coat.
6. / əˈpɜː.t ə n.əns / us / əˈpɝː.t̬ ə n.əns / a possession or piece of property that is considered to be a typical feature of a particular way of living: Books and laptops are among the Appurtenances of student life.
7. ‘Switches, turntables, engine houses, station houses, platforms, and all the Appurtenances of a railway system are built of the very best material and in a very substantial manner.’ ‘He's purchased a pleasant, tastefully appointed house on Royal Avenue, Chelsea, and fixed it up with all the Appurtenances proper to a gentleman of his
8. Contracts usually describe a main structure and add a catchall for all Appurtenances
9. Appurtenances are often associated with internal corrosion due to corrosion-causing conditions on the internal lining of a given pipeline
10. ‘Switches, turntables, engine houses, station houses, platforms, and all the Appurtenances of a railway system are built of the very best material and in a very substantial manner.’ ‘He's purchased a pleasant, tastefully appointed house on Royal Avenue, Chelsea, and fixed it up with all the Appurtenances proper to a gentleman of his
11. Various pipe Appurtenances or fixtures are required to carry out inspections, tests, and cleaning and repairing works on isolated portions of pipes
12. Meanings for Appurtenances equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
13. Appurtenances definition: accessories or equipment Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
14. The location, combined with all of the Appurtenances of the house, such as the pool and the tennis court, made it extremely expensive
15. (f)the right of the Association, acting by and through its Board of Directors, to grant licenses, rights of way and easements for access or for the construction, reconstruction, maintenance and repair of any utility lines or Appurtenances, 11 whether public or private, to any municipal agency, public utility, the Declarant or any other person; provided, however, that no such licenses, rights
16. Contracts usually describe a main structure and add a catchall for all Appurtenances
17. Synonyms for Appurtenances in Free Thesaurus
18. What does Appurtenances mean? Plural form of appurtenance
19. This standard describes installation procedures for ductile-iron mains and their Appurtenances for potable water, wastewater, and reclaimed water
20. Appurtenances and other accessories must be attached to structural members, the sub-frame, accident protection and ring stiffeners when practicable (178.337-3(g) (1))
21. When Appurtenances cannot be attached in accordance with 178.337(g) (1), they must be attached to the cargo tank wall using a welding pad as specified in 178.337-3(g)(3).
22. The location, combined with all of the Appurtenances of the house, such as the pool and the tennis court, made it extremely expensive
23. Appurtenances accessory rights that you are inherent to a member of an association
24. VALVES & Appurtenances 17 ii) All gravity sewer pipes, 4” and larger in diameter, shall be Type PSM pipe conforming to ASTM D3034, with integral bell and spigot rubber O-ring gasket joints
25. Definitions and Meaning of Appurtenances in English appurtenance noun
26. Appurtenances Property Ready to ace your real estate exam? Learn More An appurtenance is a term for what belongs to and goes with something else, with the appurtenance being less significant than what it belongs to
1 appurtenances plural : accessory objects the appurtenances of wealth. 2 law : an incidental right (such as a right-of-way) attached to a principal property right and passing in possession with it. 3 : a subordinate part or adjunct The appurtenance of welcome is fashion and ceremony. - William Shakespeare.
appurtenant(Noun) An appendage or attachment. appurtenant(Noun) A type of easement benefiting real property that "runs with the land" as opposed to an interest belonging solely to the beneficiary. appurtenant(Adjective) Of or pertaining to an appurtenance. appurtenant(Adjective) Ancillary or subsidiary.
appurtenant structure. A structure attached to the exterior of a building or erected on the roof, usually designed to support service equipment or to support a billboard or the like.
Definition of Appurtenant structure Appurtenant structure means any building or other fixture on a piece of real estate other than the main building provided that such a building or fixture is permanent, is wholly or partially above grade, and will be constructed or substantially improved in conjunction with the main building.