See also: Approximately
1. Approximately definition is - in an approximate manner —used to indicate that a stated number, amount, or value is an approximation
2. How to use Approximately in a sentence.
3. Approximately synonyms, Approximately pronunciation, Approximately translation, English dictionary definition of Approximately
4. Approximately definition, about; roughly; more or less: It’s Approximately 25 miles from here to El Paso.Add Approximately 2 cups of milk or water
5. Find 31 ways to say Approximately, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Close to a particular number or time although not exactly that number or time: The job will take Approximately three weeks, and cost Approximately $1,000.
7. Approximately is close to a particular time, measurement, or number — but it's not exact
8. If you plan to meet a friend at Approximately 2:00, it will be okay if you are a bit early or late. Approximately has its roots in the Latin word proximus, meaning "nearly." So, Approximately means "about" or "close to."
9. Synonyms for Approximately include about, around, roughly, almost, nearly, circa, close to, generally, not far from and just about
10. Approximately is a crossword puzzle clue
11. Approximately is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
12. 10 ways to abbreviate Approximately
13. How to abbreviate Approximately? Get the most popular abbreviation for Approximately updated in 2021
14. Approximately - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Synonyms for Approximately in Free Thesaurus
16. 27 synonyms for Approximately: almost, about, around, generally, nearly, close to, relatively, roughly, loosely, just about, more or less, in the region of
17. What are synonyms for Approximately?
18. There is no plural abbreviation for the word Approximately; therefore the abbreviated form cannot be pluralized
19. The Crossword Solver found 43 answers to the Approximately crossword clue
20. The Approximately symbol is used in math to indicate that two expressions are Approximately equal to each other
21. For example, the mathematical constant (Euler’s Number) is Approximately equal to the value as written below.
22. Another approximation symbol is the double-tilde ≈, meaning "Approximately equal to", the critical difference being the subjective level of accuracy: ≈ indicates a value which can be considered functionally equivalent for a calculation within an acceptable degree of error, whereas ~ is usually used to indicate a larger, possibly
23. 'Approximately' is a 13 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Approximately' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Approximately We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Approximately will help you to …
24. Synonyms for Approximately (other words and phrases for Approximately)
25. What Does Approximately Mean? According to Dictionary.com, the definition of approximate is as follows: “Approximate [ adjective uh-prok-suh-mit; verb uh-prok-suh-meyt]
26. The island is located in the western part of the Barents Sea, Approximately halfway between Spitsbergen and the North Cape
27. The population in 1942 was Approximately 210,000 of whom 94,000 were Indians, 102,000 native Fijians, 2,000 Chinese and 5,000 Europeans.: However, Approximately 70,000 Astrakhan Tatars still live in Astrakhan Oblast
28. Over 30 species of seabirds and Approximately …
29. Approximately - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Approximately adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (number: around) aproximadamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede
31. Used to show that something is almost, but not completely, accurate or correct The journey took Approximately seven hours
32. The two buildings were Approximately equal in size. Approximately £4 000 worth of product was stolen in the raid.
33. Approximately definition: close to; around; roughly or in the region of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. How many syllables in Approximately? 3 5 9 2 1 6 8 7 4 syllables
35. Divide Approximately into syllables: ap-prox-i-mate-ly Stressed syllable in Approximately: ap-prox-i-mate-ly How to say Approximately: How to pronounce Approximately
36. Wondering why Approximately is 3 5 9 2 1 6 8 7 4 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
37. For example, pi is Approximately equal to 3.14 and uses this symbol to denote that there are many other digits in pi that aren't listed
38. 10 ways to abbreviate Approximately
39. How to abbreviate Approximately? Get the most popular abbreviation for Approximately updated in 2021
40. The area is Approximately 100 square kilometers
41. There are Approximately 12 million migrants with their dependants living in the EU countries
42. The length of the bay is Approximately 200 miles
43. Approximately() compares two floats and returns true if they are within a small value of each other.
44. An Approximately 2.5 cm incision was made on the leg
45. I would use "Approximately" but would rephrase the sentence: "An incision, Approximately 2.5 cm in length, was made on the leg"
46. The newborn baby weighed Approximately 8 pounds, but I would need to look at his birth certificate to be certain
47. 🔊 The length of the city block was Approximately 4,000 yards long, but they decided to measure it later
48. 🔊 “I had to run Approximately 4 miles to get help for the hiker who fell off a small cliff,” Aaron recounted
49. See 2 authoritative translations of Approximately in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
50. Find 31 ways to say Approximately, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. $\begingroup$ @Lucian I always took for granted that the "Approximately" qualifier acted idempotently, so while we can distinguish between 'exact equality' and 'approximate equality', 'exact approximate equality' is the same thing as 'approximate approximate equality'
52. ‘The walk will cover a distance of four miles taking Approximately two hours to complete.’ ‘The property is situated on Approximately three quarters of an acre of mature garden.’ ‘This was a result of a downpour of torrential rain which lasted Approximately an hour and a half.’
53. Approximately, about, close to, just about, some, roughly, more or less, around, or so (adverb) (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
54. Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion was sold for Approximately $51 million to an undisclosed buyer Tuesday, an attorney for the estate said.
55. Definition and synonyms of Approximately from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
56. This is the British English definition of Approximately.View American English definition of Approximately.
57. ALEX, Approximately is an enchanting and enduring story, told from Bailey’s point of view and through her messaging with Alex, that spans the course of a summer with just a glimpse beyond
58. Approximately Calculus is intended for the reader who has already had an introduction to calculus, but wants to engage the concepts and ideas at a deeper level