appropriate (verb) · appropriates (third person present) · appropriated (past tense) · appropriated (past participle) · appropriating (present participle)
1. Appropriate definition is - especially suitable or compatible : fitting
2. How to use Appropriate in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Appropriate.
4. Appropriate definition, suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an Appropriate example; an Appropriate dress
5. 42 synonyms of Appropriate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 87 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Appropriate
7. Appropriate synonyms, Appropriate pronunciation, Appropriate translation, English dictionary definition of Appropriate
8. Find 104 ways to say Appropriate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Something Appropriate is correct and fits the situation
10. A sweater-vest with reindeer on it is Appropriate holiday apparel, even if it's totally embarrassing.
11. What does Appropriate mean? Suitable for a particular person, condition, occasion, or place; fitting
12. Antonyms for Appropriate include inAppropriate, improper, unsuitable, unsuited, unbecoming, unfit, unfitting, inapt, unapt and unseemly
13. Appropriate 'Appropriate' is a 11 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Appropriate'
14. Appropriate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Appropriate definition: Something that is Appropriate is suitable or acceptable for a particular situation
16. UnAppropriate synonyms, unAppropriate pronunciation, unAppropriate translation, English dictionary definition of unAppropriate
17. Not allocated or Appropriated to any one person or group vb 3
18. Appropriate something to take something, somebody’s ideas, etc
19. Some of the opposition party's policies have been Appropriated by the government.
20. Another word for Appropriate: suitable, right, fitting, fit, suited Collins English Thesaurus
21. Read age-Appropriate movie reviews for kids and parents written by our experts.
22. This can be controversial when members of a dominant culture Appropriate from disadvantaged minority cultures.
23. Appropriate is a book of immense wisdom and clarity, sure to become required reading for writers everywhere." ― Beth Bich Minh Nguyen, author of Stealing Buddha’s Dinner "[Rekdal] rejects holistic and untroubled conclusions in favor of contradictory multiplicity
24. Appropriate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Inflections of 'Appropriate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Appropriates v 3rd person singular appropriating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a …
26. Sports clothes are not Appropriate for a formal wedding
27. It was thought Appropriate to award her the prize
28. Jeans are not Appropriate for a formal party
29. She gave a speech Appropriate to the occasion
30. Where Appropriate, I delegate as much work as possible
31. Mark box 1 or 2, as Appropriate
32. I can assure you that Appropriate action will be taken
33. See thesaurus at suitable — Appropriateness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Appropriate • Considering what he did, I think the punishment was Appropriate.
34. Such is the case with Appropriate, a new play by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins at Signature Theatre.
35. The headmaster wondered what an Appropriate measure would be to make the pupil behave better
36. James, Westminster in its strict and Appropriate meaning 1710, Edward Stillingfleet, Several Conferences Between a Romish Priest, a Fanatick Chaplain, and a
37. Definition of Appropriate for in the Idioms Dictionary
38. What does Appropriate for expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
39. The WTO is a failure in its present form because the WTO is no longer Appropriate nor is it transparent
40. ‘a measure Appropriate to a wartime economy’ ‘In this circumstance it is Appropriate to depend upon a set of rules for swift action.’ ‘A conditional discharge would be Appropriate …
41. Based on a true story, Janet Leach (Emily Watson, "Gosford Park") finds herself sitting in on serial killer Fred West's (Dominic West, "The Wire") highly charged police interviews as his 'Appropriate adult' - a person from the community who assists vulnerable adults facing criminal charges
42. Work Attire: What's Appropriate and What's Not
43. Appropriate (19 Occurrences) Matthew 15:26 But he answered, "It is not Appropriate to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." (WEB) Mark 7:27 But Jesus said to her, "Let the children be filled first, for it is not Appropriate to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." (WEB)
44. When "Appropriate" is used as an adjective, the last syllable is pronounced "it." Turn that violent cartoon off right now—it's not Appropriate for a boy your age! This text is not Appropriate for high-schoolers
45. How many syllables in Appropriate? 1 3 6 7 9 2 8 4 5 syllables
46. Divide Appropriate into syllables: ap-pro-pri-ate Stressed syllable in Appropriate: ap-pro-pri-ate How to say Appropriate: How to pronounce Appropriate
47. Wondering why Appropriate is 1 3 6 …
48. Appropriate for something Jeans are not Appropriate for a formal party
49. Appropriate to something The book was written in a style Appropriate to the age of the children
50. All personnel were trained at levels Appropriate to the needs of each job
51. Synonyms for Appropriate in Free Thesaurus
52. 125 synonyms for Appropriate: suitable, right, fitting, fit, suited, correct, belonging
53. Appropriate is an edge-of-your-seat tour through contemporary America’s troubled relationship with race, the truth and the things we leave behind
54. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) to CNN host Poppy Harlow on Thursday: "I don't necessarily think that it's Appropriate for journalists to be inside centers that are not permanent places for children
55. A 2015-10-26: interesting beats Appropriate ;) F 2015-10-25: What would be the Appropriate tran A 2015-10-22: If for instance politicians are be A 2015-09-26: and who above all excelled in F 2015-05-12: this is an Appropriate comeback A 2015-01-07: Read it with the Appropriate pauses
56. When Appropriate, investigators should measure and model acute and long-term administration of solvent/gas mixtures, their pharmacodynamic properties, and the bioavailability of abused solvents and their metabolites
57. Examples of Appropriate research topics and approaches include but are not limited to the following: 1) study of the cellular and systemic changes (e.g., measures of central neurotransmitter systems, renal metabolic processes, cobalamin systems related to [N.sub.2]O) involved in single and repeated inhalant exposure; 2) determination of the
58. InAppropriate: 1 adj not suitable for a particular occasion etc “noise seems inAppropriate at a time of sadness” “ inAppropriate shoes for a walk on the beach” “put inAppropriate pressure on them” Synonyms: unbefitting not befitting improper , wrong not Appropriate for a purpose or occasion malapropos of an inAppropriate or incorrectly applied
59. One House Democrat says it's not "Appropriate" for journalists to see inside the strained border facilities that are overwhelmed by the influx of migrant children trying to gain entry into the
60. Always Appropriate, an elite New York City-based image and etiquette consulting service, helps you navigate life with poise, confidence and grace
61. It is your right to a free and Appropriate education
62. FREE Appropriate EDUCATION YOU HAVE RIGHT
63. Dienlich - Appropriate: Last post 20 Dec 11, 20:36: The present turned out to be an Appropriate choice for my mother
64. Das Geshenk für meine Mutt… 6 Replies: sachbezogen - Appropriate : Last post 19 Jul 08, 13:20: Sachbezogene Verhandlung Ich finde es selbst etwas umständlich
65. Es ist ja im Sinne von "to t… 0 Replies: sachgerecht - Appropriate
66. Appropriate consent A term of art defined in the context of the UK’s Human Tissue Act 2004 for permission to remove, use or store tissue from a person,that is Appropriate, i.e., given by person who may give consent, which may be the person concerned, their nominated representative, or (in the absence of either of these) the consent of a person in a “qualifying relationship” with them
67. Appropriate is the darkly comic tale of finding love in rural Ireland and a bride that deserts her own reception