See also: Approach Approachable Approaching Approached Approacheth Approachless Approachment Approachableness Approachability Apprehensive Apprehension Appropriate Apprehend Approbation Apprise Appraise Appreciate Appreciative Approximately Appreciable Apprentice Appreciated Appreciation Appropriation Appreciably Appropriacy Apprised Apprehended Apprehending Appraisal
1. Approach definition is - to draw closer to : near
2. How to use Approach in a sentence.
3. Approach definition, to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they Approached the intersection
Approach, As, Approached
4. To come near or nearer, as in space or time: Spring Approaches. 2
5. Sports To make an Approach, as in golf.
An, Approach, As
6. 34 synonyms of Approach from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 96 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Approach, And, Antonyms
7. Approach verb (COME NEAR) B1 [ I or T ] to come near or nearer to something or someone in space, time, quality, or amount: We could just see the train Approaching in the distance.
Approach, Amount, Approaching
8. Find 148 ways to say Approach, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Approach, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Approach. Princeton's WordNet (3.60 / 5 votes) Rate this definition: Approach, attack, plan of attack (noun) ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
Are, All, And, Approach, Attack, Actions
10. Synonyms for Approach in Free Thesaurus
11. 150 synonyms for Approach: move towards, come to, reach, near, advance, catch up, meet, come close, gain on, converge on, come near, push forward, draw near
12. What are synonyms for Approach?
13. Synonyms for Approach include advance, come, near, close, come closer, draw close, draw closer, draw near, draw nearer and loom
Approach, Advance, And
14. The definition of Approach refers to the process of going towards something
15. A lion that slowly nears its prey is an example of a slow Approach.
16. Buy Weed Online at Herb Approach
17. Approach® CTO Microwire Guide Specifications Documents Images
18. An Approach to a place is a road, path, or other route that leads to it
19. The path serves as an Approach to the boat house
As, An, Approach
20. [ + to] Synonyms: access, way, drive, road More Synonyms of Approach …
21. Approach (n.) mid-15c., "act of drawing near, arrival," from Approach (v.)
Approach, Act, Arrival
22. Meaning "way or means by which something is Approached" is from 1630s
23. The Main Street Approach is a time-tested framework for community-driven, comprehensive revitalization
24. All ICD-10-PCS codes are seven characters long, with the fifth character from the medical and surgical section identifying the Approach. The Approach is defined as the technique used to reach the site of the procedure. Approaches may be through the skin or mucous membrane, through an orifice or external.
All, Are, And, Approach, As, Approaches, An
25. The Approach is a functional …
26. Approach your adventure with a light step
27. Lightweight Approach shoes are good for scrambling, trail hiking or simply strolling around camp.
Approach, Are, Around
28. See 17 authoritative translations of Approach in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Approach, And, Audio,
29. To Approach is to get near something
30. An airplane is cleared for a final Approach just as the wheels Approach the landing strip. Approach comes from the Latin word appropriare which means "go nearer to." You can physically Approach …
An, Airplane, Approach, As, Appropriare
31. Definition of Approach written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Approach, Audio, And
32. Approach’s mission is to build digital trust for your business
33. The Approach S40 GPS golf smartwatch with color touchscreen looks great on your wrist and on the course
34. The shielding Approach is intended to alleviate stress on the healthcare system and circumvent the negative economic consequences of long-term containment measures and lockdowns by protecting the most vulnerable
Approach, Alleviate, And
35. 1, 24,25 Implementation of this Approach will involve careful planning, additional resources, strict adherence and strong multi
Approach, Additional, Adherence, And
36. ‘The Approach of the Himalayan winter is making a desperate situation even more urgent.’ ‘She looked up at the sky and began counting the faint stars that were fast appearing with the Approach of night.’ ‘At the Approach of the kidnapper's vessel, a door near the bottom slid open.’
Approach, At, And, Appearing
37. Approach - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
38. Florida's experience of the coronavirus pandemic has confirmed "the lockdown Approach is a failed Approach," Republican Gov
39. ‘The Approach of the Himalayan winter is making a desperate situation even more urgent.’ ‘She looked up at the sky and began counting the faint stars that were fast appearing with the Approach of night.’ ‘At the Approach of the kidnapper's vessel, a door near the bottom slid open.’
Approach, At, And, Appearing
40. WestofEden 1 3264696 This is a new Approach
41. CK 1 2235979 Tom Approached timidly
42. CK 1 2235976 Tom Approached cautiously
43. CK 1 2007452 Let's try another Approach
44. CK 1 275528 A big typhoon is Approaching
45. CK 1 62816 Christmas is fast Approaching
46. CM 1 2406822 I suggest a different Approach
47. CK 1 1868255 Tom heard footsteps Approaching.
48. Approach definition, to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they Approached the intersection
Approach, As, Approached
49. Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available
Approach, Accurate, Available
50. Approach concepts cover all segments of the instrument Approach, i.e
51. Initial, intermediate, final, and missed Approach
52. Positive Approach to Care is a woman-owned business.
53. Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Used with adverbs: " Always Approach dogs slowly
All, Adverbs, Always, Approach
54. (slowly, carefully, cautiously) " If you want a date, you should Approach her directly
55. (directly, personally) Used with prepositions: " The police Approached the house from the back
56. (from, toward) " I Approached my teacher about my test score
57. To come near or nearer, as in space or time: Spring Approaches
58. Sports To make an Approach, as in golf
An, Approach, As
59. To come or go near or nearer to: Approached the tunnel
60. Approach and method are two important concepts in performing any task
Approach, And, Are, Any
61. Approach is the way you are going to Approach the project
62. This is the main difference between Approach and method
63. This active learning Approach to early education achieves powerful, positive results
Active, Approach, Achieves
64. The capability Approach (also referred to as the capabilities Approach) is a normative Approach to human welfare that concentrates on the actual capability of persons to achieve their well-being rather than on their mere right or freedom to do so
Approach, Also, As, Actual, Achieve
65. It was conceived in the 1980s as an alternative Approach to welfare economics
As, An, Alternative, Approach
66. In this Approach, Amartya Sen and Martha Nussbaum bring together a
Approach, Amartya, And
67. The cost Approach is a real estate valuation method that estimates the price a buyer should pay for a piece of property is equal the cost to build an equivalent building.
68. The market Approach is a method for determining the value of an asset
Approach, An, Asset
69. It is one of three popular Approaches, along with the cost Approach and discounted cash-flow analysis (DCF).
Approaches, Along, Approach, And, Analysis
70. Do Approach if you’ve noticed her sending several glances and/or smiles your way
71. Don’t Approach a girl if she looks upset
approach (verb) · approaches (third person present) · approached (past tense) · approached (past participle) · approaching (present participle)
approach (noun) · approaches (plural noun)