See also: Apprised Appraised Apposed Apprise Apprehensive Approach Apprehension Appropriate Appreciate Appraisal Appropriation Apprehend Appraise Appreciation Approval Approve Approbation Approximately Apprentice Cultural Select Of Is Define In
1. Adjective informed or notified of something: If there are any new developments, we'll keep you Apprised.
Adjective, Are, Any, Apprised
2. De Monte Cristo is Apprised that this night a man will enter his house in the Champs-Elysees with the intention of carrying off some papers supposed to be in the secretary in the dressing-room.
3. 15 synonyms of Apprised from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Apprised, And, Antonyms
4. Apprised: to give information to.
5. To tell someone about something: The president has been Apprised of the situation.
6. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be Apprised of the death of an old friend
Apprise, Advise, Apprised, An
7. When Edward reached Durham city, he was Apprised of the passage of the Scots by a track of smoking ruins and devastated fields
8. MURISON Of course the lady upon whom he operated was not Apprised of his intention any more than on the first occasion.
9. High quality example sentences with “stay Apprised” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
10. Examples: Keep me Apprised of the situation.
11. apprise (third-person singular simple present apprises, present participle apprising, simple past and past participle Apprised) (transitive) To notify, or to make aware; to inform
Apprise, Apprises, Apprising, And, Apprised, Aware
12. Apprised In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as : 3
Apprised, And, As
13. Use "Apprised" in a sentence
14. Apprised in a sentence Apprised example sentences
15. Keep me Apprised of your progress
16. The definition of Apprised is you gave someone information
17. If you went to every member of your club and filled them in on what was happening, that is an example of Apprised.
And, An, Apprised
18. The Apprised fire is the fire whose intensity is proportional to the state of every rebellious sinner; that is to say, the crime of every evil doer will be Apprised with a certain degree of torment and intension of fire that are equal and accordant to it.
Apprised, And, Are, Accordant
19. Presidents get Apprised of foreign affairs, but you will most …
20. The team was Apprised by senior management of National Bank of Pakistan on overall progress and loan disbursement status of Prime Minister's Youth Business Loan Scheme
21. He had been Apprised that the final hour was Three, and be knew he would be summoned some time earlier, inasmuch as the tumbrils jolted heavily and slowly through the streets.
Apprised, And, As
22. Have you been Apprised of the new rule?
23. Apprised in a sentence - Use "Apprised" in a sentence 1
24. We will continue to keep shareholders Apprised of results from exploration
25. Apprised of the cancellation incident, David Bouley expressed appropriate dismay
26. Click for more sentences of Apprised
27. "I'll keep you Apprised as to our location via text" "I'll keep you Apprised if you'd like" "I'll keep you Apprised of any developments, sir" "I'll keep you Apprised of everything we learn" "I'll keep you Apprised of the numbers" "Want to keep you Apprised of what's happening"
Apprised, As, Any
28. = Please keep me Apprised of any changes in the situation
29. Synonyms for Apprised in Free Thesaurus
30. Apprised Marketing is a full-stack digital marketing agency
31. (716) 817-0346 [email protected]Apprisedmarketing.com
32. Synonyms for keep me Apprised include let me know, keep me informed, keep me posted, keep me updated and notify me
33. The word Apprised is the past form of apprise in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Apprised, Apprise, Are
34. Definition of Apprised in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Apprised mean? Information and translations of Apprised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
36. Apprise definition: When you are Apprised of something, someone tells you about it
Apprise, Are, Apprised, About
37. Apprised synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
38. Search Result for " Apprised" : The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
39. "I will keep you Apprised to our progress" I'm trying to think of a more articulate way to say "i'll keep you updated on our progress" Thanks for any help! Aug 17 2010 18:03:04
Apprised, Articulate, Any, Aug
40. High quality example sentences with “Apprised of the situation” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
41. ‘Likewise, readers are also Apprised of how ambiguous a clue to morality deception may be.’ ‘It would also be nice if these hidden costs were less hidden - if the artist were Apprised of what was going on in his or her name and had to sign off before incurring substantial debt.’
Are, Also, Apprised, Ambiguous, Artist, And
42. ‘Likewise, readers are also Apprised of how ambiguous a clue to morality deception may be.’ ‘It would also be nice if these hidden costs were less hidden - if the artist were Apprised of what was going on in his or her name and had to sign off before incurring substantial debt.’
Are, Also, Apprised, Ambiguous, Artist, And
43. We were fully Apprised of the situation
44. The Security Council is also Apprised of questions relating to proliferation.: El Consejo de Seguridad también está informado de las cuestiones relacionadas con la proliferación.: Keep your doctor Apprised of information you learn from tracking your behaviors and symptoms.: Mantenga a su médico informado para que usted aprenda a llevar un registro de sus comportamientos y síntomas.
Also, Apprised, And, Aprenda
45. Except where expressly requested by an indigenous community which has been fully Apprised of the implications, no aerial spraying of illicit crops should take place near indigenous settlements or sources of provisions
An, Apprised, Aerial
46. Team DARC, Dehradun Apprised Honourable Governor Baby Rani Maurya, about Use of Drone Technology in Agriculture sector along with determination and analysis of crop health using drone images and photogrammetry, during Kisan Mela on 22 March 2021.
Apprised, About, Agriculture, Along, And, Analysis
The child is thus apprised that two given forms are equivalent, in the sense that they fulfil the same grammatical function. And second, the child needs to be apprised of the fact that their own selection is ungrammatical. As predicted, therefore, positive input alone does not apprise children of the ungrammaticality of the overregularized form.
verb (used with object), ap·prised, ap·pris·ing. to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. "EVERYDAY" VS. "EVERY DAY" QUIZ: IS IT ONE WORD OR TWO? An everyday activity is one you do every day. (Thanks, English.)
The president has been apprised of the situation. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. The neighboring agents, however are not apprised of the trust the agent-trustor has in each of them.
While their meanings are distinct, both are common words with French origin and so confusing them is not uncommon. Apprize is a rarer word that historically can mean either "appraise" or "apprise." We'll apprise you of our appraisal of this issue.