apprentice (noun) · apprentices (plural noun)
apprentice (verb) · apprentices (third person present) · apprenticed (past tense) · apprenticed (past participle) · apprenticing (present participle)
1. Apprentice definition is - one bound by indenture to serve another for a prescribed period with a view to learning an art or trade
2. How to use Apprentice in a sentence.
3. Apprentice definition, a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an Apprentice to a plumber
4. Contestants compete for a job as an Apprentice to billionaire American Donald Trump.
5. Apprenticeship.gov is the one-stop source to connect career seekers, employers, and education partners with Apprenticeship resources
6. Discover Apprenticeships across industries, how programs are started by employers, and how to become an Apprentice.
7. The Apprentice (TV Series 2004–2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
8. Our Pre-Apprentice Lineworker program offers paid, six-month training positions designed to help employees learn the skills needed to become Apprentice lineworkers (trades worker who constructs and maintains electric power transmission and distribution lines)
9. Apprentice has a presence in over 80 counties across Arkansas and Oklahoma
10. Apprentice Remote Support Phone: (479) 631-8054 Fax: (479) 631-9291
11. What does Apprentice mean? To place or take on as a beginner or learner
12. Include the word "Apprentice" or "Apprenticeship" in the job title (e.g., "Apprentice web developer" or "Culinary Apprenticeship" or "Jeweler Apprentice") Created with Sketch
13. Describe your Apprenticeship position including training and specific credential (e.g., Commercial Driver's License, ) offered to Apprentices
14. Apprentice synonyms, Apprentice pronunciation, Apprentice translation, English dictionary definition of Apprentice
15. Ii) To support the establishments, (especially MSMEs) per Apprentice for a maximum of 500 hours is reimbursed to them (to be calculated @ Rs
16. 33 synonyms of Apprentice from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find another word for Apprentice
18. Apprentice: a person who helps a more skilled person
19. Apprenti offers a new approach to filling the talent gap through the time-tested model of registered Apprenticeship
20. 1,781 Electrician Apprentice jobs available on Indeed.com
21. Apply to Apprentice Electrician, Electrician Assistant and more!
22. What exactly does an electrician Apprentice do? As an Apprentice training to be an electrician, you’ll learn the in’s and out’s of the electrical trade and what it takes to be an electrician
23. As an electrician Apprentice, you’ll learn to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in either home, businesses, and manufacturing plants.
24. The Apprentice School Admissions Office 4101 Washington Ave
25. The Apprentice School Admissions Office 3101 Washington Ave
26. Plumbers Apprentice Registration Application Supplemental Criminal History Information Form
27. Scope of Work Permitted A Plumber’s Apprentice may learn about and assist with the installation of plumbing under the direct supervision of a licensed plumber.
28. Find 21 ways to say Apprentice, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
29. Apprentice Jobs 2021 Apply 755 Online Apprentice Job Vacancy for Freshers and Experienced across India on 22 March 2021
30. To get Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Notification, Upload your resume and subscribe to to know immediately about the latest Apprentice Jobs notification from Fresherslive.com
31. Check out the newly announced Apprentice Job Openings / Vacancies 2021 …
32. Service Electrician Apprentice Job Details Near Seattle, WAService Electrician 01, 02, or Apprentice$40k - $110/yr, Full-time126 South Spokane St
33. "The Celebrity Apprentice" is produced and internationally distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
34. Select Apprentice Status: First Name
35. Register your profile, search vacancies and apply for an Apprenticeship - you must be 16 or over
36. Apprentice licenses are valid for one year from the date of issuance and must be renewed annually
37. The Pennsylvania Apprentice Coordinators Association (PACA) is designed to promote and improve registered Apprenticeship programs throughout Pennsylvania
38. A registered Apprenticeship program opens up a whole world of opportunities to start a career without taking on student debt.
39. Working as an Apprentice can lead to a permanent union job or a non-union position in your field, whereas an internship will only move you up the ladder in a unidirectional way
40. Apprentices and interns may earn college credit for their experiences, though this …
41. The Apprentice: Trump, Russia and the Subversion of American Democracy [Miller, Greg] on Amazon.com
42. The Apprentice: Trump, Russia and the Subversion of American Democracy
43. Apprentice n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
44. (trainee, learner) apprendista, tirocinante nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : My plumber's taken on an Apprentice to learn the trade.
45. An Apprentice is someone who trains for a career by working under the supervision of more experienced workers
46. Modern Apprenticeships follow an established plan of instruction, which includes on-the-job training combined with an educational curriculum.
47. Apprenticeship Standards; Find an Apprenticeship program Description of Apprenticeship programs Definitions used
48. Search available Apprenticeship programs by selecting a …
49. An Apprentice is someone 16 or older who is learning a career from a skilled worker and earning while they learn, all without student loan debt! Each program includes a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training and 144 hours of classroom instruction each year.
50. The Apprentice returns for 2021! Duration: 0:31
51. "The Apprentice" is a great film that manages to shed light on a global topic and its particular circumstances in Singapore, without detracting anything from the dramatic/entertaining aspect of
52. Apprentice definition, a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an Apprentice to a plumber
53. 1,084 Apprentice Electrician jobs available on Indeed.com
54. Apply to Apprentice Electrician, Apprentice and more!
55. Version of The Apprentice is the first version of the reality game show franchise
56. Choose the relationship with Apprentice among father, mother or spouse
57. The Apprentice STS 1.5m is the smartest and most reliable radio control club trainer ever, making it perfect for first-time RC pilots
58. Becoming an Apprentice - what to expect, Apprenticeship levels, pay and training, making an application, complaining about an Apprenticeship
59. The Apprentice Series 15 Meet the Candidates The Apprentice returns with 16 brand new candidates competing to win Lord Sugar's £250,000 investment
What Skills should Apprenticeship Candidates demonstrate?
apprentice(Noun) A trainee, especially in a skilled trade. apprentice(Noun) One who is bound by indentures or by legal agreement to serve a tradesperson, or other person, for a certain time, with a view to learn the art, or trade, in which his master is bound to instruct him.
The definition of an apprentice is someone who provides help to a skilled worker in order to learn the trade himself. An example of an apprentice would be a person who works with an electrician to learn the skills necessary to become a skilled electrician. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Learner's definition of APPRENTICE. 1. [+ object] : to make (someone) an apprentice — usually used as (be) apprenticed. He was apprenticed to a carpenter [=he became a carpenter's apprentice] at the age of 15.