See also: Apprehensiveness Apprehensive Apprehension Apprehend Appropriate Apprise Approach Approbation Appreciative Appreciate Appreciation Approaching Appreciable Appreciably Appreciated Approachable Approximation Approximate Appropriately Approval Approximately Appraise Appraisal
1. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Apprehensiveness 1 an uneasy state of mind usually over the possibility of an anticipated misfortune or trouble her Apprehensiveness about starting college is keeping her awake at night
Amp, Antonyms, Apprehensiveness, An, Anticipated, About, Awake, At
2. That’s valid, that Apprehensiveness is valid, but also realize that it’s necessary to criticize something in order for it to grow and improve. Slate Apr 21, 2020 Finally, Talton cites an American cultural Apprehensiveness to driving restrictions and public transportation
Apprehensiveness, Also, And, Apr, An, American
3. Anger and Apprehensiveness were working twin leverage on the Comas executive. JOAN OF ARC OF THE NORTH WOODS HOLMAN DAY This morbid disposition is the parent of a continual Apprehensiveness which is shown upon all sorts of occasions
Anger, And, Apprehensiveness, Arc, All
4. ‘Patients experience overwhelming Apprehensiveness and anxiety, fear of death, and coldness, followed by body weakness and dizziness.’ More example sentences ‘You're driving mad with all this constant eye moving, and Apprehensiveness, and such.’
Apprehensiveness, And, Anxiety, All
5. What does Apprehensiveness mean? The state of being apprehensive
6. Definition of Apprehensiveness in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Apprehensiveness mean? Information and translations of Apprehensiveness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. As nouns the difference between apprehension and Apprehensiveness is that apprehension is (rare) the physical act of seizing]] or [[take holdtaking hold of; seizure while Apprehensiveness is the state of being apprehensive.
As, Apprehension, And, Apprehensiveness, Act, Apprehensive
9. See authoritative translations of Apprehensiveness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Apprehensiveness, And, Audio,
10. While Apprehensiveness about elders is particularly intense-- the ageing grandparent who lives alone and hasn't talked to a soul for days has become a recurring motif in stories about the crisisu--u no group is exempt from concern: A recent study suggests the unnerving possibility that young adults may be the loneliest Americans of all.
Apprehensiveness, About, Ageing, Alone, And, Adults, Americans, All
11. "Apprehensiveness, abnormal" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
Apprehensiveness, Abnormal, And
12. References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries applicable to the clinical term "Apprehensiveness, abnormal" Apprehensiveness, abnormal - F41.9 Anxiety disorder, unspecified
And, Applicable, Apprehensiveness, Abnormal, Anxiety
13. How to say Apprehensiveness in English? Pronunciation of Apprehensiveness with 1 audio pronunciation, 10 synonyms, 5 translations, 1 sentence and more for Apprehensiveness.
Apprehensiveness, Audio, And
14. Antonyms for Apprehensiveness include unconcern, confidence, insouciance, nonchalance, apathy, indifference, detachment, uninterestedness, remoteness and aloofness
Antonyms, Apprehensiveness, Apathy, And, Aloofness
15. Appréhension He could sense the Apprehensiveness of the passengers
16. (Translation of Apprehensiveness from the PASSWORD English-French Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
17. Psychology Definition of Apprehensiveness: 1
18. Hypernyms ("Apprehensiveness" is a kind of): fear; fearfulness; fright (an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Apprehensiveness"): trepidation (a feeling of alarm or dread)
Apprehensiveness, An, Anticipation, Accompanied, Alarm
19. Apprehensiveness: See: apprehension , cloud , consternation , doubt , fear , indecision , misgiving , qualm , scruple , stress , suspicion
20. He could sense the Apprehensiveness of the passengers
21. (Translation of Apprehensiveness from the PASSWORD English–Czech Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
22. Anxiety and Apprehensiveness (at twilight)
Anxiety, And, Apprehensiveness, At
23. Indeed, recent developments have marked the opening of a new phase of instability, uncertainty and Apprehensiveness, highlighting the dangers arising from the sidestepping of our Organization in the conduct of world affairs.
And, Apprehensiveness, Arising, Affairs
24. The culmination of the Kremlin’s miscalculations – caused by its Apprehensiveness – was the assassination attempt of Navalny in August 2020
Apprehensiveness, Assassination, Attempt, August
25. Apprehensiveness in a sentence - Use "Apprehensiveness" in a sentence 1
26. In response to Robinson's behavior Larson criticized him on his Apprehensiveness and indirect answers
Apprehensiveness, And, Answers
27. Many language learners experience foreign language anxiety, feelings of Apprehensiveness and nervousness, when learning a second language
Anxiety, Apprehensiveness, And
28. Click for more sentences of Apprehensiveness
29. Translation for 'Apprehensiveness' in the free English-Swedish dictionary and many other Swedish translations.
30. Examples of Apprehensiveness in a sentence The Apprehensiveness on Noah’s face was obvious, though he was just getting a few shots at the hospital
31. 🔊 I can’t help but notice the Apprehensiveness of my teammates as we get ready to play in tonight’s big game
32. Apprehensiveness kusà, sinadyâ, ayon sa kalooban, bukal sa loob lace guantera Picardy 銷售代理 销售代理 sendinto kurkkuni on kipeä hydrophilic puff!; v
33. Search Apprehensiveness and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
34. You can complete the definition of Apprehensiveness given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
35. Apprehensiveness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Apprehensiveness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
36. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Apprehensiveness in Urdu is سَراسیمگی, and in roman we write it Saraseemgi.
Are, Always, Apprehensiveness, And
37. Apprehensiveness, abnormal (F41.9) Disorder (of) (see: Disease) + anxiety; Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM) 300.00
Apprehensiveness, Abnormal, Anxiety
38. Apprehensiveness leads us to oversaturate ourselves with excess information and to overanalyze every single available option
Apprehensiveness, And, Available
39. This Apprehensiveness became a mania which controlled them even in their sleep
40. And further down the road, what we anticipate and Apprehensiveness is that our great Indian neighbor could say ‘we are your friends’ and while saying that, deny us water, said Abida Hussain
And, Anticipate, Apprehensiveness, Are, Abida
41. Apprehensiveness synonyms, Apprehensiveness pronunciation, Apprehensiveness translation, English dictionary definition of Apprehensiveness
42. Apprehensiveness dengue virus szycie kinben rigueres skillfulness autorita kuva my logic analyser manquer frankofil simuleren sammenkoblet plot warder vousy epolet entente your general government Abschließung des Landes (u.E.) (S, Gesch) motorboat for cruising, sail in a yacht (vessel for private cruising); participate in a yacht race, sail in
Apprehensiveness, Autorita, Analyser, Abschlie
43. We examine if negative post-Ferguson outcomes predict current cynicism, motivation, and Apprehensiveness
44. WWW Apprehensiveness (WA) is defined as an individual's resistance to or fear of the WWW as a channel of communication in terms of online information seeking and communication exchanges that are not context specific (Susskind, et al., 2003)
Apprehensiveness, As, An, And, Are, Al
45. Apprehensiveness Total Number of words made out of Apprehensiveness = 1067 Apprehensiveness is a 16 letter long Word starting with A and ending with S
46. 12 letter Words made out of Apprehensiveness
apprehensiveness - fearful expectation or anticipation; "the student looked around the examination room with apprehension". apprehension, dread. fear, fearfulness, fright - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight) trepidation - a feeling of alarm or dread.
Kids Definition of apprehensive : fearful of what may be coming He was apprehensive about the surgery. Other Words from apprehensive
Apprehensiveness: an uneasy state of mind usually over the possibility of an anticipated misfortune or trouble. Synonyms: agita, agitation, anxiety… Antonyms: unconcern… Find the right word.
Synonyms & Antonyms of apprehensiveness. 1. an uneasy state of mind usually over the possibility of an anticipated misfortune or trouble. her apprehensiveness about starting college is keeping her awake at night.