See also: Apprehension Apprehensive Apprehensively Apprehensiveness Communication Spiritual Hearing Imminent Evaluation Approach Appropriate Appreciate Appraisal Apprised Appropriation Apprehend Appraise Appreciation Approval Approve Approbation Approximately Apprentice Cultural Select Of Is Define In
1. Apprehension definition is - suspicion or fear especially of future evil : foreboding
2. How to use Apprehension in a sentence
3. Anxiety, concern, fear, worry, doubt, alarm, suspicion, dread, unease, mistrust, misgiving, disquiet, premonition, trepidation, foreboding, uneasiness, pins and needles, apprehensiveness It reflects real anger and Apprehension about the future
Anxiety, Alarm, And, Apprehensiveness, Anger, Apprehension, About
4. Apprehension definition, anticipation of adversity or misfortune; suspicion or fear of future trouble or evil
Apprehension, Anticipation, Adversity
5. 37 synonyms of Apprehension from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 93 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Apprehension, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Apprehension
7. Apprehension: suspicion or fear of future harm or misfortune
8. Find 58 ways to say Apprehension, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Apprehension, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. The definition of Apprehension is the act of capturing a person who may be guilty of a crime
10. The seizing and detaining of a suspected murderer is an example of Apprehension.
And, An, Apprehension
11. A typical context where communication Apprehension sets in would be the aforementioned public speaking situation
12. There are three subdivisions within contextual communication Apprehension: Some people are more nervous in formal situations of speaking such as public speeches
Are, Apprehension, As
13. This is the formality context of communication Apprehension
14. The Crossword Solver found 94 answers to the Apprehension crossword clue
15. The Apprehension test is used to help identify shoulder instability and is considered one of the best tests for identifying this pathology
16. Apprehension is fear or anxiety about something, like the Apprehension you feel about an upcoming test. Apprehension is also the capture of a criminal — that is, when the criminal is apprehended
Apprehension, Anxiety, About, An, Also, Apprehended
17. Finally, Apprehension can mean one's understanding of an idea.
18. Apprehension noun [C or U] (WORRY) worry about the future, or a fear that something unpleasant is going to happen: It's normal to feel a little Apprehension before starting a new job
19. One or two people have expressed Apprehension …
20. Examples of Apprehension in a sentence
21. I admit that I am feeling a great deal of Apprehension after learning that we have a pop quiz in my worst subject
Admit, Am, Apprehension, After
22. 🔊 Most people feel Apprehension prior to entering a situation they know they could be injured in
23. ‘The range of reasonable Apprehension is at times a question for the court, and at times, if varying inferences are possible a question for the jury.’ ‘Now, we say, your Honour, against us there is a frozen case based on the circumstances at Apprehension.’
Apprehension, At, And, Are, Against
24. As nouns the difference between arrest and Apprehension is that arrest is a check, stop, an act or instance of something while Apprehension is (rare) the physical act of seizing]] or [[take holdtaking hold of; seizure
As, Arrest, And, Apprehension, An, Act
25. Communication Apprehension refers to the fear or anxiety people experience at the thought of being evaluated by others
Apprehension, Anxiety, At
26. Apprehension The seizure and arrest of a person who is suspected of having committed a crime
Apprehension, And, Arrest
27. Apprehension-Relocation method: The examiner flexes the patient’s elbow to 90 degrees and abducts their shoulder to 90 degrees
Apprehension, And, Abducts
28. If the patient experiences Apprehension during external rotation, the examiners places a firm hand over the anterior shoulder, increasing shoulder
29. Apprehension From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ap‧pre‧hen‧sion /ˌæprɪˈhenʃən/ ●○○ noun 1 [ countable, uncountable] anxiety about the future, especially about dealing with something unpleasant or difficult SYN anxiety a feeling of Apprehension I woke before the alarm, filled with Apprehension. …
Apprehension, Ap, Anxiety, About, Alarm
30. /ˌæprɪˈhenʃn/ [uncountable, countable] worry or fear that something unpleasant may happen synonym anxiety There is growing Apprehension that fighting will begin again
Anxiety, Apprehension, Again
31. He watched the election results with some Apprehension.
32. Apprehension (n.) late 14c., "perception, comprehension," from Old French apreension "comprehension, something learned" or directly from Latin Apprehensionem (nominative apprehensio), noun of action from past-participle stem of apprehendere "take hold of, grasp" physically or mentally, from ad "to" (see ad-) + prehendere "to seize" (from prae-"before;" see pre-+ -hendere, from PIE root *ghend
Apprehension, Apreension, Apprehensionem, Apprehensio, Action, Apprehendere, Ad
33. Usage notes * Apprehension'' springs from a sense of danger when somewhat remote, but approaching; ''alarm'' arises from danger when announced as near at hand.''Apprehension'' is less agitated and more persistent; ''alarm is more agitated and transient.
Apprehension, Approaching, Alarm, Arises, Announced, As, At, Agitated, And
34. Apprehension - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. My thoughts were confused, the convictions great upon my mind, and the horror of dying in such a miserable condition raised vapours into my head with the mere Apprehensions; and in these hurries of my soul I knew not what my tongue might express.
36. Apprehension Quotes - BrainyQuote When the legislative and executive powers are united in the same person, or in the same body of magistrates, there can be no liberty; because Apprehensions may arise, lest the same monarch or senate should enact tyrannical laws, to execute them in a tyrannical manner.
Apprehension, And, Are, Apprehensions, Arise
37. 2 ‘she was popular because of her quick Apprehension of the wishes of the people’ SYNONYMS understanding , grasp, comprehension, realization, recognition, appreciation, discernment, perception, awareness, cognizance, consciousness, penetration
Apprehension, Appreciation, Awareness
38. Apprehension n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
39. Formal (arrest by police) (polizia) arresto nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : Police have reported the Apprehension of …
Arrest, Arresto, Assume, Assegno, Apprehension
40. N Apprehension The act of seizing or taking hold of; prehension: as, the hand is the organ of Apprehension.; n Apprehension The act of arresting or seizing by legal process; arrest; seizure: as, the thief, after his Apprehension, escaped.; n Apprehension A laying hold by the mind; mental grasp; the act or faculty of perceiving anything by the senses;; n Apprehension of learning or becoming
Apprehension, Act, As, Arresting, Arrest, After, Anything
41. Provided to YouTube by DistroKidApprehension · Bled OutPain Codex℗ 1915700 Records DKReleased on: 2021-03-26Auto-generated by YouTube.
42. The Apprehension test is generally used to test the integrity of the glenohumeral joint capsule, or to assess glenohumeral instability in an anterior direction.
Apprehension, Assess, An, Anterior
43. Apprehension is a feeling of fear that something bad may happen.
44. Apprehension (understanding), awareness or understanding of something by the mind Arrest by law-enforcement officers; Fear; Anxiety; Apprehension, a …
Apprehension, Awareness, Arrest, Anxiety
45. In psychology, Apprehension (Lat
46. 414) "is an act of the mind, specifically different from simple Apprehension or the bare conception of a thing".
An, Act, Apprehension
47. 1 [uncountable, countable] worry or fear that something unpleasant may happen synonym anxiety There is growing Apprehension that fighting will begin again
Anxiety, Apprehension, Again
48. He watched the election results with some Apprehension
49. There is Apprehension about the safety of the missing children
50. They shivered with Apprehension.
51. This Apprehension can come out of the blue, in the middle of the day, at the center of a public place, like a cerebral attack
Apprehension, At, Attack
52. See 5 authoritative translations of Apprehension in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Apprehension, And, Audio,
53. Legal definition for Apprehension: In practice
54. The term "Apprehension" is applied exclusively to criminal cases, and "arrest" to both criminal
Apprehension, Applied, And, Arrest
55. Apprehension is an Ability introduced in Loomian Legacy - Veils of Shadow
Apprehension, An, Ability
56. 1 Effects 1.1 In Battle 1.2 Overworld 2 Description 3 Availability Apprehension allows the possessor to warn the user before an attacking phase at the start of its turn if an opposing Loomian has an attack that is super
Availability, Apprehension, Allows, An, Attacking, At, Attack
57. She is a girl of weak Apprehension
58. It reflects real anger and Apprehension about the future
Anger, And, Apprehension, About
59. School reports are always received with some Apprehension
Are, Always, Apprehension
60. They were filled with Apprehension as they approached the bu
Apprehension, As, Approached
61. The Apprehension Test (aka The Anterior Apprehension Test) is commonly used in orthopedic examination of the shoulder when testing for anterior shoulder instability
Apprehension, Aka, Anterior
62. Definitions and Meaning of Apprehension in English Apprehension noun
63. Apprehension = worry She put away from her whatever it was that gave her a pinprick of Apprehension , and suggested that I give the family a preview in the livingroom
Apprehension, Away, And
64. Often communication Apprehension is an outcome of persistent emotional imbalance
65. We offer online consultation of Bach Flower Therapy, which will help you in lessening communication Apprehension in your behavior.