See also: Apprehending Apprehended Apprehensive Approach Apprehension Appropriate Appreciate Appraisal Apprised Appropriation Apprehend Appraise Appreciation Approval Approve Approbation Approximately Apprentice Cultural Select Of Is Define In
1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Apprehending 1 to have a clear idea of do you apprehend the importance of this discovery?
Amp, Antonyms, Apprehending, Apprehend
2. Tozer: Salvation is from our side a choice, from the divine side it is a seizing upon, an Apprehending, a conquest by the Most High God. Our accepting and willing are reactions rather than actions
An, Apprehending, Accepting, And, Are, Actions
3. Related words are apprehends, apprehended, Apprehending, apprehension, apprehensive, apprehensible
Are, Apprehends, Apprehended, Apprehending, Apprehension, Apprehensive, Apprehensible
4. Cliving Quest **Spoiler**: Apprehending Swithorne Wigfugol or Eldora I've been reading another thread that has stated that all will become clear in Hytbold in regards to these quests
Apprehending, Another, All
5. Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
6. Apprehending In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
Apprehending, And, As, Adjectives, Adjective
7. Reading them + Apprehending the successive …
8. Apprehending meaning Present participle of apprehend.
9. 'Apprehending' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Apprehending We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Apprehending will help you to finish your crossword today
Apprehending, And, Answers
10. Apprehending looks like it is a form of the word apprehend
11. Synonyms for Apprehending include getting, catching, arresting, capturing, seizing, taking, taking prisoner, taking captive, taking into custody and detaining
Apprehending, Arresting, And
12. (æprɪhend) Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense apprehends, present participle Apprehending, past tense, past participle apprehended 1
Apprehends, Apprehending, Apprehended
13. 7 hours ago · RGV Border Patrol Agents Continue Apprehending Large Groups submitted EDINBURG, Texas – McAllen Border Patrol Station (MCS) agents remained busy this weekend as they encountered three large groups of families and unaccompanied alien children, each group was more than 100 people.
Ago, Agents, Apprehending, As, And, Alien
14. The faculty or act of Apprehending or understanding; perception on a direct and immediate level
Act, Apprehending, And
15. "Apprehending Fleeing Suspects: Suspect Tactics and Perimeter Containment" by Jack Schonely is a guide to pursuing and capturing evading criminals/suspects
16. The Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking (SMART) was authorized by the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006
Apprehending, And, , Adam, Act
17. Jack Schonely is the author of the book Apprehending Fleeing Suspects; Suspect Tactics and Perimeter Containment.
18. Synonyms for Apprehending in Free Thesaurus
19. Work Group 5: Apprehending, Investigating, and Prosecuting Work Group 5: Apprehending, Investigating, and Prosecuting Co-chaired by the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (Victor Williams) and the Chatham County District Attorney’s Office (Diane McLeod) Focused on combating the overall lack of education on how to properly investigate and
Apprehending, And, Attorney
20. While Apprehending a group of five subjects early in the morning of Nov
21. Apprehending: Present participle of <xref>apprehend</xref>
22. Shortly thereafter, US President George W Bush issued a series of demands to the de facto government of Pakistan — specifically demanding that the Taliban assist the US in Apprehending key al-Qaeda personnel and shutting down al-Qaeda operational bases.
Assist, Apprehending, Al, And
23. Praise “Apprehending the Criminal is a work of substance and sophistication, drawing on an extensive range of historical materials (from France and from England) as well as an impressive array of theoretical analyses, ranging from the historical epistemology of Bachelard and Foucault, to more recent work in discourse analysis and intertextuality.”
Apprehending, And, An, As, Array, Analyses, Analysis
24. Apprehending the stray mutts in the neighborhood is the job of the dogcatcher, but he hasn’t caught any lately
25. 🔊 Tips have been rolling in regarding the whereabouts of the prison escapee, but the detectives aren’t much closer to Apprehending him
26. Federal agents Apprehending large groups of migrants crossing the US-Mexico border
27. Antonyms for Apprehending include releasing, freeing, letting go, discharging, liberating, setting free, clearing, exonerating, letting loose and letting off
Antonyms, Apprehending, And
28. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Apprehending with 7 letters was last seen on the January 01, 1988.We think the likely answer to this clue is SENSATE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Apprehending, Answer, Are, All, Answers
29. The only example that I remember is, when we speak of a policeman Apprehending a person, that is, laying hold on him, seizing him
30. Federal agents Apprehending large groups of migrants crossing the US-Mexico border FOX News
31. The Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking is also known as SMART
Apprehending, And, Also, As
32. Tozer titled this chapter "Apprehending God," but our question is "How?" It is a chapter about faith and reality — a faith that works equally well in the reality of the material and immaterial worlds, and particularly a faith that brings you face to face with a …
Apprehending, About, And
33. 2 days ago · “RGV agents remained busy on Thursday, Apprehending over 2000 illegal aliens,” Rio Grande Valley Sector Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings tweeted.
Ago, Agents, Apprehending, Aliens, Agent
34. – The Murfreesboro Police Department (MPD) Special Operations Unit (SOU) used a robot and drone in aiding and Apprehending a wanted man found hiding in the attic of a home, a police captain said
And, Aiding, Apprehending, Attic
35. LASALLE – Two LaSalle police officers were honored for Apprehending a Sandwich man on the run from authorities after allegedly shooting a couple in Sheridan
Apprehending, , After, Allegedly
36. The Murfreesboro Police Department (MPD) Special Operations Unit (SOU) used a robot and drone in aiding and Apprehending a wanted man found hiding in the attic of a home, a police captain said
And, Aiding, Apprehending, Attic
37. But he also speaks of what, in my view, he conceives as our Apprehending their self-evidence.One indication of this latter focus is his taking us to be aware that we are dealing with propositions which are not in need of proof— proof-exempt, we might say
Also, As, Apprehending, Aware, Are
38. – The Murfreesboro Police Department (MPD) Special Operations Unit (SOU) used a robot and drone in aiding and Apprehending a wanted man found hiding in the attic of a home, a
And, Aiding, Apprehending, Attic
Derivation: apprehender (a person who knows or apprehends) apprehension (painful expectation) apprehension (fearful expectation or anticipation) apprehensive (in fear or dread of possible evil or harm) apprehensive (mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc)
KJV Dictionary Definition: apprehend. apprehend. APPREHEND', v.t. L. apprehendo, of ad and prehendo, to take or seize. 1. To take or seize; to take hold of. In this literal sense, it is applied chiefly to taking or arresting persons by legal process, or with a view to trial; as to apprehend a thief.
apprehend(verb) To take or seize; to take hold of. Synonyms: fear, seize, catch, detain, understand, imagine, conceive, capture, believe, arrest, dread. apprehend(verb) Synonyms: believe, imagine, arrest, seize, detain, fear, understand, capture, catch, conceive, dread.