appreciation (noun) · appreciations (plural noun)
See also: Appreciation
1. Appreciation definition is - a feeling or expression of admiration, approval, or gratitude
2. How to use Appreciation in a sentence.
3. Appreciation synonyms, Appreciation pronunciation, Appreciation translation, English dictionary definition of Appreciation
4. Appreciation definition, gratitude; thankful recognition: They showed their Appreciation by giving him a gold watch
5. 20 synonyms of Appreciation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 59 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Appreciation
7. Appreciation: a feeling of great approval and liking
8. Appreciation, in general terms, is an increase in the value of an asset over time
9. Capital Appreciation refers to an increase in the value of financial assets such as stocks, which can occur for
10. Find 76 ways to say Appreciation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Showing your Appreciation is certainly a positive interaction and is a simple way to boost your ratio
12. A calculator to quickly and easily determine the Appreciation or depreciation of an asset
13. Finds the daily, monthly, yearly, and total Appreciation or depreciation rates based on starting and final values
14. The Motivating by Appreciation Inventory identifies each individual’s language of Appreciation and provides a report with details with specific action items preferred by each person
15. Appreciation is a wonderful thing
16. Voltaire; As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest Appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them
17. Studies show that even months after writing a simple Appreciation quote or journaling
18. “Appreciation can make a day even change a life
19. Your willingness to put it into words is all that’s necessary.” – Margaret Cousins “Appreciation is a wonderful thing
20. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire “Next to excellence is the Appreciation of it.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
21. One looks back with Appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings
22. The examples include cover letters, interview thank-you letters, follow-up letters, job acceptance & rejection letters, resignation letters, Appreciation letters, business letters, and more great employment letter samples that will help you access all the …
23. The close of your letter is a formal way to echo the Appreciation you expressed throughout the body of the thank-you note
24. What is an employee Appreciation letter? An employee Appreciation letter, sometimes called a recognition or thank you letter, is a formal, semi-formal or casual letter an employer gives to an employee to express gratitude for their hard work.Write an Appreciation letter when an employee performs beyond your expectations.
25. It is an awesome gift to show Appreciation and thankfulness to your teacher
26. Teacher Appreciation Gift for Women, 3pcs Heart Pendant Teacher Keychain Set, Jewelry Gift for …
27. Headship Respect, For Human Beings Church Authority, Of Eldars Leadership elders, in the church Admonition, Of Leaders Diligence, Examples Of Respecting Authority Appreciation For Pastors But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction,
28. In this humorous and thought-provoking talk at TEDxBellevue, Mike talks about "The Power of Appreciation." As Mike discusses, there is an important distinction between "recognition" and "Appreciation." Leaders, teams, organizations, and individuals who understand this distinction can have much more impact, meaning, and productivity in their lives and with the people around them.
29. An Appreciation can help improve living standards – it enables consumers to buy cheaper imports
30. If the Appreciation is a result of improved competitiveness, then the Appreciation is sustainable, and it shouldn’t cause lower growth
31. An Appreciation could be a problem if the currency appreciates rapidly during difficult economic circumstances.
32. “Sending a little heartfelt Appreciation your way today!” “Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.” “For all you do—and for the kind, thoughtful way you do it—thank you.” “We could never take for granted the hard work you do
33. When you have an Appreciation for something, you can see and truly understand its good qualities
34. One way to show your Appreciation for a particularly wonderful musical performance is to give a standing ovation when it's over.
36. Appreciation certificates are a great way to let others know that you value their time, effort, or hard work
37. Expressing your Appreciation in words can sometimes be difficult
39. What is Appreciation? Appreciation is an increase in the value of an asset over time
40. Given below is a template of employee Appreciation letter, which can assist a person in creating their perfect letter
41. Sub: Appreciation for your remarkable contribution to …
42. 5 Appreciation gifts for co-workers, stress relief dough, employee engagement, team work, gift from boss, aromatherapy, bulk office gifts DoughForIt
43. 50 Large 4x6 You Are Awesome Postcards - Kudos Appreciation Thank You Note Cards for Medical Worker, Nurse, Doctor, Healthcare, Volunteer, Employee - Recognition and Thanks for Making a Difference
44. Christian Thank You & Appreciation Cards DaySpring's Christian thank you and Appreciation cards are the perfect way to share your faith and gratitude with anyone who has made a difference in your life
45. What is the opposite of Appreciation? Antonyms for Appreciation (opposite of Appreciation).
46. This becomes their "Appreciation list," which they pin to the wall at home in a place where they can read it every day, such as the kitchen, by the front door, or even in the restroom
47. Appreciation is a way of celebrating the achievements of the people working with you or for you
48. Employee Appreciation Gift Keychain, Key Charm Keychain, Employee Gift, Coworker Gift, Work Team Gift,Thank you gift,Staff Appreciation gift fashionjewelryforeve
49. Words of Appreciation for Employees
50. Here, I’ll be listing down words of Appreciation for employees from two distinct points of view i.e
51. Words of Appreciation from Managers or Employers
52. A free certificate of Appreciation form is a template that can be reused b teachers, businesses, and other organizations
53. For classrooms and businesses, a certificate of Appreciation can go a long way in …