See also: Appreciate Appreciated Apprehensive Apprehension Appropriate Apprehend Approbation Approach Apprise Appraise Appreciative Approximately Appreciable Apprentice Approachable Approaching Apprenticeship Appreciably Appropriacy Apprised Apprehended Appraisal Apprehensiveness Appraising Approximation
1. Appreciate: [verb] to grasp the nature, worth, quality, or significance of
2. 63 synonyms of Appreciate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 81 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Appreciate, And, Antonyms
3. Find another word for Appreciate
4. Appreciate: to become greater in extent, volume, amount, or number.
5. Appreciate synonyms, Appreciate pronunciation, Appreciate translation, English dictionary definition of Appreciate
6. To recognize the quality, significance, or magnitude of: Appreciated their freedom
7. Appreciate definition, to be grateful or thankful for:They Appreciated his thoughtfulness
8. Find 114 ways to say Appreciate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appreciate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Synonyms: Appreciate, value, prize 1, esteem, treasure, cherish These verbs mean to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something
10. Appreciate applies especially to high regard based on critical assessment, comparison, and judgment: As immigrants, they Appreciated their newfound freedom
Appreciate, Applies, Assessment, And, As, Appreciated
11. Synonyms for Appreciate in Free Thesaurus
12. 60 synonyms for Appreciate: enjoy, like, value, regard, respect, prize, admire, treasure, esteem
13. Synonyms for Appreciate include cherish, treasure, welcome, value, recognise, recognize, credit, acknowledge, prize and be grateful for
Appreciate, Acknowledge, And
14. Truly Appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you
Appreciate, Around, And
15. Truly Appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you Appreciate and value into your life.” – Northrup
Appreciate, And, Appreciative, Actually, Attracts
16. Appreciate technically means grow
17. There’s nothing wrong or impolite about saying I really Appreciate it, or thank you, however
18. If you Appreciate something, you recognize its value
19. We can all Appreciate how refreshing cold lemonade is on a sweltering summer day.
20. I greatly Appreciate the report that has been drawn up
21. I greatly Appreciate the ride, captain
22. 3 [transitive] (not used in the progressive tenses) to understand that something is true synonym realize Appreciate something What I failed to Appreciate was the distance between the two cities
23. Appreciate how, what, etc… I don't think you Appreciate how expensive it will be
24. Appreciate that… We didn't fully Appreciate that he was seriously
25. Appreciate definition: If you Appreciate something, for example a piece of music or good food , you like it Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Appreciate Meaning: "to esteem or value highly," from Late Latin appretiatus, past participle of appretiare "to set a price… See definitions of Appreciate.
Appreciate, Appretiatus, Appretiare
27. I Appreciate you taking the time to write a reference for me
28. She was so helpful! I Appreciate the reference you gave on my behalf
29. — Use Appreciate in a sentence
30. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Appreciate used in context: 100+ rhymes, several books and articles.
Appreciate, And, Articles
31. Inflections of 'Appreciate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Appreciates v 3rd person singular appreciating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Appreciated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Appreciated v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Appreciate, Appreciates, Appreciating, Appreciated
32. Her family doesn't Appreciate her
33. You can't fully Appreciate foreign literature in translation
34. They Appreciate all the creature comforts of home
35. We Appreciate your patronage and
36. It is important to Appreciate that equations cannot be used to predict the lower yield stress unless the resultant grain size is known.: I Appreciate that it is good for pupils to mix, both disabled and able-bodied, as this reflects the general public.: We would Appreciate it if you would support this event by taking part in the walk, sponsoring a walker or making a contribution.
Appreciate, And, Able, As
37. Synonyms for Really Appreciate It (other words and phrases for Really Appreciate It)
38. Synonyms for Really Appreciate it
39. ‘I would Appreciate any relevant information as this is a very worrying time for me.’ ‘It was a hunting lodge, and I would Appreciate information about that era and also of what it was before then.’ ‘We are still trying to trace the owner and would Appreciate any information.’
Appreciate, Any, As, And, About, Also, Are
40. Appreciate something What I failed to Appreciate was the distance between the two cities
41. The experience helped me understand and Appreciate some of the difficulties people face
42. Appreciate how, what, etc… I don't think you Appreciate how expensive it will be
43. Appreciate that… We didn't fully Appreciate that he was seriously ill.
44. Appreciate definition: recognize with gratitude; be grateful for synonyms: recognise, recognize, acknowledge antonyms: distrust, mistrust, welcome, say farewell
Appreciate, Acknowledge, Antonyms
45. Appreciate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Inflections of 'Appreciate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Appreciates v 3rd person singular appreciating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Appreciated
Appreciate, Appreciates, Appreciating, Appreciated
47. I very much Appreciate the time you have spent with me in planning our relocation
48. I really Appreciate your offer to help plan the company picnic
49. Appreciate: Letzter Beitrag: 02 Mai 06, 14:33: It's made me Appreciate you more and I can't tell you enough how much I do Appreciate you
50. W… 1 Antworten: Appreciate: Letzter Beitrag: 06 Mär
51. 07, 14:26: The customers will Appreciate the form and the comfort of the shoe Die Kundinnen werden die… 5 Antworten: Appreciate : Letzter Beitrag: 13
Appreciate, And, Antworten
52. You Appreciate the *thing* that the person has done
53. "I Appreciate it" is for when you consider yourself to be equal or superior to the person you are talking to, or to have a very casual, friendly relationship with them.
54. I Appreciate you making dinner for me
55. DINNER YOU COOK FOR ME I Appreciate.
56. Appreciate in a sentence - Use "Appreciate" in a sentence 1
57. The trick is to Appreciate the game on its own merits
58. We Appreciate his leadership in resuming the talks between our governments
59. Click for more sentences of Appreciate: 34
60. Some common synonyms of Appreciate are …
61. Conjugate Appreciate in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
62. Appreciate is followed by the gerund alone when the gerund refers to the subject of a clause, but it is followed by a possessive adjective + the gerund when the gerund does not refer to the subject
Appreciate, Alone, Adjective
63. Appreciate can also be followed by a noun.
64. How many syllables in Appreciate? 4 7 9 1 2 8 6 5 3 syllables
65. Divide Appreciate into syllables: ap-pre-ci-ate Stressed syllable in Appreciate: ap-pre-ci-ate How to pronounce Appreciate: uh-pree-shee-eyt How to say Appreciate: How to pronounce Appreciate
Appreciate, Ap, Ate
66. Wondering why Appreciate is 4 7 9 1 2 8 6 5 3 syllables? Contact Us! We
67. The purpose of this article is to provide a comprehensive list of assets that Appreciate.
Article, Assets, Appreciate
68. 4 ‘with good advice a couple can buy a home that will Appreciate in value’ SYNONYMS increase , gain, grow, build up, rise, go up, mount, inflate, escalate, soar, rocket
69. Appreciate website with calculator
70. Grammar Patterns with Appreciate • You say: I Appreciate your advice I Appreciate having your advice
71. Don’t say: I Appreciate to have your advice
72. Using the progressive • Appreciate is not used in the progressive in meanings 1,2, and 3
73. You say: I Appreciate what you are saying
74. “If you do not Appreciate every day of your life, who said that the days and years will be an asset for the future?” Sunday Adelaja
Appreciate, And, An, Asset, Adelaja
75. “Instead of being impatient because you have to wait for something, be grateful for the extra time you have now to notice and Appreciate your …
76. Learn how to politely say 'thank you', and study linking vowel to vowel and linking with a Flap T in the phrase "I Appreciate it."Get Rachel's Book: http://
appreciate (verb) · appreciates (third person present) · appreciated (past tense) · appreciated (past participle) · appreciating (present participle)