1. Appreciable, like the verb "appreciate," comes from the Late Latin verb appretiare ("to appraise" or "to put a price on")
2. Adjective sufficient to be readily perceived or estimated; considerable: There is an Appreciable difference between socialism and communism.
3. Appreciable adjective significant, marked, obvious, considerable, substantial, visible, evident, pronounced, definite, noticeable, clear-cut, discernible, measurable, material, recognizable, detectable, perceptible, distinguishable, ascertainable, perceivable This has not had an Appreciable …
4. How does the adjective Appreciable contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Appreciable are palpable, perceptible, ponderable, sensible, and tangible
5. While all these words mean "apprehensible as real or existent," Appreciable applies to what is distinctly discernible by the senses or definitely measurable.
6. / əˈpriː.ʃə.b ə l / us / əˈpriː.ʃə.b ə l / If an amount or change is Appreciable, it is large or noticeable enough to have an important effect: There has been an Appreciable drop in the number of unemployed since …
7. A good way to remember Appreciable is to think of the related word appreciate
8. Of course, Appreciable differences aren't always appreciated.
9. Find 48 ways to say Appreciable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Synonyms for Appreciable in Free Thesaurus
11. 30 synonyms for Appreciable: significant, marked, obvious, considerable, substantial, visible
12. Appreciable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
13. An Appreciable frequency of somatic MLH3 mutations in MSI-H tumors is consistent with a possible role for this gene in the progression of colorectal cancer tumorigenesis
14. (DNA Mismatch Repair Protein MLH3, NCI Thesaurus) An Appreciable pause fell after I had closed the doors and drawn the slide, a pause that must have lasted fully a minute.
15. Synonyms for Appreciable include detectable, perceptible, considerable, discernible, distinguishable, marked, measurable, noticeable, significant and substantial
16. Spelling Book > Confusing words index > Appreciable vs
17. Appreciable Definition: enough to be estimated or measured
18. Examples: Appreciable amounts of noxious wastes are dumped into the harbor
19. Definition of Appreciable in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Appreciable mean? Information and translations of Appreciable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. An Appreciable amount of carbon dioxide, unlike oxygen, is also free in solution in the plasma
22. There was an Appreciable measure of realism in the discussions at the football seminar in Delhi recently
23. If you do any Appreciable amount of driving outside town centres and the suburbs, this is the better choice.
24. 1865, Charles Dickens, chapter 15, in Our Mutual Friend: A grain of musk will scent a drawer for many years, and still lose nothing Appreciable of its original weight
25. Wodehouse, chapter 1, in Something New: For an Appreciable time he did not think of rising from his seat
26. (əpriːʃəbəl) adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] An Appreciable amount or effect is large enough to be important or clearly noticed.
27. Definition of Appreciable (adjective): enough to be noticed or considered important
28. Definition and synonyms of Appreciable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
29. This is the British English definition of Appreciable.View American English definition of Appreciable.
30. An Appreciable effect/increase/amount The increase in salary will be Appreciable
31. There has been an Appreciable increase in profits.
32. Appreciable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (significant, noticeable) apreciable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero …
33. Appreciable definition: An Appreciable amount or effect is large enough to be important or clearly noticed
34. Possible to estimate, measure, or perceive: Appreciable changes in temperature
35. Is Appreciable used correcty? Mar 11 2021 04:38:08
36. What does Appreciable mean? The definition of Appreciable is something that is big enough to be seen and to be a significant amount
37. See authoritative translations of Appreciable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ap‧pre‧cia‧ble /əˈpriːʃəbəl/ AWL adjective large enough to be noticed or considered important SYN significant There’s no Appreciable change in the patient’s condition
39. In another example, the HSA-P complex does not exhibit Appreciable vasoactivity
40. Compliance with the requirement must make some Appreciable difference in the calibre of employees that an employer recruits.
41. The report says an "Appreciable" percentage of funds accruing from lotteries and gambling should be used for the government's
42. They point out that the word "Appreciable" means "capable of being noticed, estimated or measured and noticeable"
43. The company saw an Appreciable increase in its turnover
44. Examples of Appreciable in a sentence
45. After providing her medical records, the young student’s Appreciable impairment was taken seriously now from her teachers.
46. What is Appreciable Impairment and Why Does it Matter? There is a common misconception that the legal standard for Driving While Impaired (DWI) or Driving Under the Influence (DUI) is that the driver be “drunk” or the requirement that the State must only prove an alcohol concentration of 0.08.
47. Definition of Appreciable adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
48. Prudential Variable Appreciable Life ® (VAL 60) – (9/1988 – 11/2001) VAL is a flexible premium variable life contract
49. 15: A grain of musk will scent a drawer for many years, and still lose nothing Appreciable of its original weight
50. 1: For an Appreciable time he did not think of rising from his seat.
51. The increase in salary will be Appreciable
52. There's no Appreciable change in the patient's condition
53. There is no Appreciable distinction between the twins
54. I can find no Appreciable differences in the witnesses'de
55. View Variable Appreciable Life Daily Unit Values Online.
56. Appreciable means “significant,” or something with can gain value
57. Another way to say Appreciable? Synonyms for Appreciable (other words and phrases for Appreciable).
58. Appreciable translation in English-French dictionary
59. Appreciable [=(more commonly) significant] numbers of these plants grow in this region.
60. The September 2018 contract is a half-tick higher near 97.545 (2.455% implied 3-month yield), while the deferreds are 0.5-2.5 ticks higher out the curve, though this doesn't Appreciable alter the Fed course near-term, as 1-2 more hikes this year hang in the balance in the quest for neutrality.
61. Find 48 ways to say Appreciable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
62. Notwithstanding sometimes Appreciable declines in fair value, the positive development of our insurance activities as well as cash inflows from investments - assisted by a modest rally on the part of the US dollar - helped boost our asset holdings by EUR 1.7 billion or 2% to EUR 71.3 billion.
63. Variable life insurance, also called variable Appreciable life insurance, provides lifelong coverage as well as a cash value account
64. Appreciable translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'appreciably',appreciate',appreciative',appreciatively', examples, definition, conjugation
65. Appreciable life insurance is also called Variable Appreciable Life Insurance
66. If the Variable Appreciable Life Insurance policy is Whole Life, the investment is is put into mutual fund funds which may cause the cash value to increase, decrease